Greetin's, says I.

Started by Tony, June 29, 2010, 08:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Well, uh, hi there! Kind of new to the forums here, but I know a handful of people already. Figured I would finally do something and make a post and all. Hi to folks I haven't met, and hi to folks I know! Nice to see everybody!

VAE

Greetings to you too!
Have a nice time, read the rules, understand the rules... and the rulers... and have a nice time again - is the more important.

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Nyil

As someone that's -totally- not as new to the forums as you, allow me to welcome you to this strange, strange place!
A drop of water shall be returned with a burst of spring.

Interested in high fantasy and art nouveau? Check out my art page! http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nyil/

xHaZxMaTx

Hello, Tony: meet everyone.  Everyone: this is Tony.  He likes feet.

Sprocketsdance

Oh yeah! The foot guy! Hi!  :hugstight  Welcome to our inner sanctum.. >:3

Tony

W-whaghj-- Hey! D: I'm not -just- all about feet, you know! Why you two gotta bring that up, ah? ;-;

bill

Nyil

Quote from: bill on June 29, 2010, 09:14:04 PM
do i want to know

Probably not, but, like the rest of us, now you do!
A drop of water shall be returned with a burst of spring.

Interested in high fantasy and art nouveau? Check out my art page! http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nyil/

Damaris

*hugs* welcome to the forum Tony :)  I'm glad you joined!!

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Captain

Argh I spot a Tony,  :hug  :zombiekun2
Unfortunately, I know nothing else about this feet person.
If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

Tony

The foots part is not important. I swears it.

In any case, thanks for all the welcoming and such~ mebbe I can find a posting niche to fit into at this rate .-.

Damaris

There are plenty of nooks to hang in - it's not terribly hard to find a place in here that works for you :) 

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

ShadesFox

Wait, Tony wasn't part of the forums to begin with?
The All Purpose Fox

Damaris

I've lost track, honestly.  In some cases, we've purged inactive accounts, so people have had to reregister.

Tony

Shades - I -was-, buuut... i hardly did anything, and before I knew it, a year passed, and I was le purge'd. .-. But I just recently returned and such, sooo ~ yeah :3

Darkmoon

Ah. New person I've already met.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Aisha deCabre

Hey, you're that guy.  The one at AC.  :U

LOL, welcome to the forums, Tony. :3  Enjoy your stay and all that good jazz.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Suwako

I'll just say hi to you because you are awesome and stuff. After which I'll try to correct my memory about you having not  been here before and on only on #comicfrenzy.  :B

Have a nice stay.  :)

James StarRunner

I thought you were in the forums before... Must have just seen you a lot in chat sessions. :3
About time you showed up though, lots of action in here!

Sofox

Hey Tony.

Yeah, when I saw you posted this thread I thought you'd already been a member of the forums. Maybe because you pop up in a lot of community stuff without posting in the forum itself.

Netrogo

Welcome, welcome. Here's a house warming present.

Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Tony

Mao

Yeah, seriously.  That's enough about his personal interests.

Also:  At least give him a pretty looking one.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Or two of them. Then at least he could talk about the two vast and trunkless legs of stone...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lysander

Hey, Tony. I knew I'd seen you here before but never noticed you left... Also, welcome :3   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Keleth

Don't worry Tony.

There's all sorts of niches where terrible and dirty and ancient horrors lurk.

You'll probably find some soon enough  :3
Help! I'm gay!

Joe3210

Welcome back.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl