The Things That Go Squeak in the Night

Started by Nyil, June 29, 2010, 05:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Quote from: Darkmoon on July 02, 2010, 01:16:27 PM
Sadly, if you're most active there, it won't show up, at all, in your post count.

Tsk, like I'd care about a silly thing like that.  I would be funny if I did, but then I wouldn't have posted in the arena as much as I have been doing since I came here all those years ago. :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

Hi, Nyil! It's nice to see you here! Even though I've already replied to a post of yours on another thread. But this is your introduction thread, so I greet you here. :hug

It was nice to meet you in person at AC too. :)

And postcounts don't really mean anything, it's just a lower bound of the amount of messages you've posted here, unless an admin has been playing with it in which case it's not even that. (I think they only do that with karma, though).
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Darkmoon on July 02, 2010, 01:16:27 PM
Sadly, if you're most active there, it won't show up, at all, in your post count.

Sadly?  That's a good thing, isn't it?  Else, why would it be that way?  Secondly, you're condoning the use of post counts as an e-peen measurement and that, no matter how matter people claim otherwise, is certainly not true; we all know negative karma is a much more accurate representation of that. :P

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Drayco84

^^^
No matter how many times I see that picture, I still think it's so frakkin' adorable...

Of course, that was probably the intent of it's creator...

VAE

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Drayco84

Quote from: danman on July 02, 2010, 05:34:54 PM
it really reminds me of this
I looked down at my keyboard before I read the second line...
Then I LOLed.

Darkmoon

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Gabi on July 02, 2010, 02:33:55 PM
And postcounts don't really mean anything, it's just a lower bound of the amount of messages you've posted here, unless an admin has been playing with it in which case it's not even that. (I think they only do that with karma, though).

We, or at least some of us, can. We don't, though. No real point. We all know the admins have the biggest e-peens. And possibly the smallest real ones, depending on if you're talking about Darkmoon or not... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShadesFox

And even going by post counts you can say nothing of note and still have a huge post count.
The All Purpose Fox

Corgatha Taldorthar

Hold on. Nobody says anything of note here.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Drayco84

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on July 02, 2010, 09:14:21 PM
Your notice of nobody notating anything of note would've been noted, but since it wasn't of note, nobody will notice.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Captain

Quote from: Drayco84 on July 02, 2010, 09:37:47 PM
Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on July 02, 2010, 09:14:21 PM
Your notice of nobody notating anything of note would've been noted, but since it wasn't of note, nobody will notice.

Can you write a book on this?

oh yeah, and hi Nyil. Please add to hugs and arena madness
If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

Nyil

Sweet sassafras, I forget to look at this thing for just a few days and all of a sudden there's like a billion replies! Whoopsies, I feel kinda bad that I haven't replied to almost any of these. So I'll just pick one.
Darkmoon, your e-penis picture made vodka come out my nose! We have nothing to mix it with, and it BUUUUURNS  :[ Curses!
A drop of water shall be returned with a burst of spring.

Interested in high fantasy and art nouveau? Check out my art page! http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nyil/

Darkmoon

Drayco84

That was just mean, Darkmoon. I smitest thou with a wet noodle!
Hmmm, I think I need a longer noodle...

Darkmoon

Mao

Darkmoon

Nyil

A drop of water shall be returned with a burst of spring.

Interested in high fantasy and art nouveau? Check out my art page! http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nyil/

xHaZxMaTx