03/28/10 [Clan Leaders 13] - I'm a Genie in a bottle...

Started by Lego3400, March 28, 2010, 12:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucheek

Hmm...I wonder why she might kidnap composers or artists? Is she adding them to her collcetion, or is she sucking the talent out of them?

Also, I wonder what instrument she plays perfectly. My vote is those tiny finger cymbils. Would go with the outfit.

Toric

My two round pieces of copper metal:

Piflak's quirk is that they can manipulate more tentacles. This means that, not only do all clan members master playing a single  type of instrument, they master playing multiple parts for that instrument AT THE SAME TIME! Question: How many Piflak cubi does it take to make a full orchestra?

Also, I wonder how old she was and thus how many members she had when she first achieved tri-wing status. I have nothing but respect for a clan that was able to slowly build its way up from possibly three or four individuals.
Yap by Silver.

Lucheek

Quote from: Toric on March 28, 2010, 11:23:26 AM
My two round pieces of copper metal:

Piflak's quirk is that they can manipulate more tentacles. This means that, not only do all clan members master playing a single  type of instrument, they master playing multiple parts for that instrument AT THE SAME TIME! Question: How many Piflak cubi does it take to make a full orchestra?

Also, I wonder how old she was and thus how many members she had when she first achieved tri-wing status. I have nothing but respect for a clan that was able to slowly build its way up from possibly three or four individuals.

Quote: "Piflak started her clan when she was two thousand years old with only two members to her name."

demecowen

See the only problem I have with her outft is that is not someone I see who as Pride.

When it comes to Prideful I  imagine her wearing elegent dress that the Brit wear. Big wig, lots of jewelries, big dress that almost impossible to wear, etc.

Don't get me wrong showing as much skins being proud of it is prideful as well, but when I see belly dancer outfit I think is more suited for Lust and than Pride.

Turnsky

Quote from: demecowen on March 28, 2010, 11:53:18 AM
See the only problem I have with her outft is that is not someone I see who as Pride.

When it comes to Prideful I  imagine her wearing elegent dress that the Brit wear. Big wig, lots of jewelries, big dress that almost impossible to wear, etc.

Don't get me wrong showing as much skins being proud of it is prideful as well, but when I see belly dancer outfit I think is more suited for Lust and than Pride.

you've obviously never heard the expression "if you've got it, flaunt it"

and she's flaunting it.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

joshofspam

Well I've heard of art collector's hoarding art.

But seriously? Artist's?

What does she have? A harem of them making art for her or does she make them stop making art and show them like art pieces?

She probably looks at artist's as if they where fruit. To young and they don't reach their full flavor, you have to pick them during or after their downward spiral.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Toric

Quote from: Lucheek on March 28, 2010, 11:33:38 AM

Quote: "Piflak started her clan when she was two thousand years old with only two members to her name."
:B
Yap by Silver.

Quote from: jeffh4 on March 28, 2010, 01:19:16 AM
Proof that you do not need a runway model's figure to have self-confidence.

Not surprising that her clan quirk is different and arguably "better" than everyone elses.

Well, the usual "Everyone is beautiful in their own special way  :U" sugar aside, the fact that Cubi can take on every appearance they wish to, combined with the implications from this thread, raises a few strange questions.

Mostly, pride or not, why did she choose that shape together with that outfit? Maybe she and Kish'Ta are buddies?
As for "she isn't shy to hide her original body", I don't buy that. Being chubby is nothing you are born with and with the special metabolism of Cubi it's questionable if you can get chubby by normal means at all.

Maybe among Cubi there are fashions about shape as we have about clothes and hairstyle? After all, if everyone looked perfect all the time, undoubtedly the world would become incredibly boring very soon...

Piflak's quirk is that they can manipulate more tentacles. This means that, not only do all clan members master playing a single  type of instrument, they master playing multiple parts for that instrument AT THE SAME TIME! Question: How many Piflak cubi does it take to make a full orchestra?

That is a good question actually. My guess is three. Including the conductor.

iceick

Quote from: Professor Fate on March 28, 2010, 02:05:07 AM
Quote from: Rambon on March 28, 2010, 01:30:17 AM
Quote from: Morgan on March 28, 2010, 01:29:12 AM
Any theories as to species? o_O
Bear. I don't know why... but she screams bear at me.

Even though I don't see a tail I want to say cougar.. Maybe it's the colouring that is wanting me to say that..hm... She looks feline.... but i'm not sure what... I'm going to sit on cougar for now and just wait.  :U
She's a succubus of course.

But if you're reffering to what animal she looks like, my first thought was lion. After all a group of lions is called a pride.

Trazz

Okay, so far the Clan leaders have Lust, Wrath, Envy, and Pride... Just need Sloth, Greed, and Gluttony, and then we'll have all 7 of the 7 Deadly Sins!

Drayco84

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on March 28, 2010, 02:43:38 PM
Quote from: jeffh4 on March 28, 2010, 01:19:16 AM
Proof that you do not need a runway model's figure to have self-confidence.

Not surprising that her clan quirk is different and arguably "better" than everyone elses.

Well, the usual "Everyone is beautiful in their own special way  :U" sugar aside, the fact that Cubi can take on every appearance they wish to, combined with the implications from this thread, raises a few strange questions.

Mostly, pride or not, why did she choose that shape together with that outfit? Maybe she and Kish'Ta are buddies?
As for "she isn't shy to hide her original body", I don't buy that. Being chubby is nothing you are born with and with the special metabolism of Cubi it's questionable if you can get chubby by normal means at all.

Maybe among Cubi there are fashions about shape as we have about clothes and hairstyle? After all, if everyone looked perfect all the time, undoubtedly the world would become incredibly boring very soon...
The concept of "Beauty" differs from culture to culture. To make things more difficult, the "ideal" standards even change over time. It used to be that a voluptuous figure was ideal in the earlier 1900s, at least in western culture. Now, however, the ideal is a thin body with unrealistically heavy breasts. (All I know about the standards of beauty for men is that I don't have it.)

Still, you've got a have a crapton of pride in yourself to even consider walking around while wearing something like that... And that's something I can respect. (Mostly because I don't like removing my shirt while wearing swim trunks... T_T)

Shachza

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 28, 2010, 03:44:24 AM
Quote from: Lego3400 on March 28, 2010, 12:20:40 AM
What. She looks like one doesn't she. Bit chubby though

Pleasantly plump.

She's clearly

1: Big
2: *Healthy*
3: Husky
4: Fluffy
5: Damn!
6: Oh hell no!

http://vodpod.com/watch/2488528-gabriel-iglesias-best-of-gabriel-iglesias-the-sixth-level-of-fat-jokes-com
            <-- #1 that is!

entropicage

She looks to be about my size.

And no, I don't mean that she looks good in that outfit. Big girls know not to wear harem pants. We wear skirts for belly dancing.

Bleh. :<

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Quote from: Drayco84 on March 28, 2010, 03:36:28 PM
The concept of "Beauty" differs from culture to culture. To make things more difficult, the "ideal" standards even change over time. It used to be that a voluptuous figure was ideal in the earlier 1900s, at least in western culture. Now, however, the ideal is a thin body with unrealistically heavy breasts. (All I know about the standards of beauty for men is that I don't have it.)

Absolutely no objection here. I'm sorry, really the last thing I wanted to do is to support the insane hype the media are putting upon it regarding the idea of beauty you just mentioned. I find it amusing that some japanese have brought that concept to its logical extreme and the result is something freakishly ugly.

But still, there are of course different standards of beauty, but there are standards. And I think from almost all the other characters in the comic, we can get a pretty good idea of what "beauty" means in furrae.  :)

Again, nothing against chubbyness per se, either. Lorenda is far from ugly, IMO. But she wouldn't exactly wear a harem outfit, would she? ;)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Balades_Wife

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on March 28, 2010, 05:15:43 PM

Again, nothing against chubbyness per se, either. Lorenda is far from ugly, IMO. But she wouldn't exactly wear a harem outfit, would she? ;)

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2809172/ *cough*

psilorder

Myself i can't help but thinking of finding about overweight (and specifically stumach fat) correlating to increased risk of diabetes. of course this is in humans but still...(see lower down)

Quote from: Balades_Wife on March 28, 2010, 05:25:50 PM

This got me thinking....are cows really fat as such?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Friesian-Holstein.jpg

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

*127.0.0.2 has been defeated!*
*You gained 300 gold coins*
*Your party gained 1000 EXP*
*You gained one level!*

Tangent

Quote from: psilorder on March 28, 2010, 05:31:28 PM
Myself i can't help but thinking of finding about overweight (and specifically stumach fat) correlating to increased risk of diabetes. of course this is in humans but still...(see lower down)
The thing to remember is this: what you think is a "paunch" at the rear of the cow? Is actually a breast. (With four nipples.)
Robert A. Howard, Tangents Reviews
http://www.tangents.us

Techcubi

Quote from: Tangent on March 28, 2010, 06:37:05 PM
The thing to remember is this: what you think is a "paunch" at the rear of the cow? Is actually a breast. (With four nipples.)

True..After all, that's what the  calves suck on.

Trazz

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on March 28, 2010, 06:25:27 PM

*127.0.0.2 has been defeated!*
*You gained 300 gold coins*
*Your party gained 1000 EXP*
*You gained one level!*

*Trazz has hit you over the head with a baseball bat and stolen your 300 gold coins*

psilorder

Quote from: Tangent on March 28, 2010, 06:37:05 PM

yeah, a cow might look fat but it really isnt. i would add "for a cow" but that might be taken as that cows are usually fat, but i dont think they are, atleast not very.

Psychedelic Mushroom

Quote from: iceick on March 28, 2010, 03:10:13 PM
She's a succubus of course.

But if you're reffering to what animal she looks like, my first thought was lion. After all a group of lions is called a pride.
Um you do know that the "Race" is Succubus, and the "Species" are two completely different things right?

Psychedelic Mushroom

Quote from: Lucheek on March 28, 2010, 10:56:29 AM
Hmm...I wonder why she might kidnap composers or artists? Is she adding them to her collcetion, or is she sucking the talent out of them?

Also, I wonder what instrument she plays perfectly. My vote is those tiny finger cymbils. Would go with the outfit.

Bah  :B  I imaged a Sitar.  Very difficult to play but sound fantasic.. She looks very Indian...

Edit: Apologies for double posting but for some reason it only allows me to put but so much text in a box before it won't let me type anymore.

Psaakyrn

Quote from: demecowen on March 28, 2010, 11:53:18 AM

And having so much jewellery is probably better associated with jealousy/envy, since that would be more likely to cause jealousy/envy in others.
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Anri

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius