03/28/10 [Clan Leaders 13] - I'm a Genie in a bottle...

Started by Lego3400, March 28, 2010, 12:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lego3400

What. She looks like one doesn't she. Bit chubby though

Balades_Wife

Pride FTW.

Can't belly dance without a belly... : D

Zedd

I bet she shows no shame of being part of that as well

Howl

I think she should be wearing a shirt.

Cause she's fat.

Anker Steadfast

Well, remember that for some races, fat is good.

Also, love the Clan Quirk.
That actually ought to be a major advantage in a number of situations. :)

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

I just had a gut feeling that one of surviving clan leaders had an affinity for pride and no this is not meant as a pun; but as an honest statement!  :mowwink

Curves of all sizes FTW!!  :3

Rambon

Psychedelic Mushroom

Quote from: Howl on March 28, 2010, 12:26:55 AM
Cause she's fat.
Hey now. In most countries, "fat" symbolizes wealth. I cannot get over the outfit of this character. I have high interests in Indian culture and Hinduism. Wings compliment the outfit too. But now- I am very curious to see what a wing with triple the tentacles would look like. *on just one wing* :B

jeffh4

Proof that you do not need a runway model's figure to have self-confidence.

Not surprising that her clan quirk is different and arguably "better" than everyone elses.

Rambon

Morgan

Um... One word: Love.

The shape of her wings is unlike any I've seen yet, and that's pretty awesome.

Also, how haughty of her to only allow one new member per thousand years. Quite elitest and prideful, if you ask me. :O

Her fatness level totally doesn't bother me. As a 'Cubi, she can look however she wants and she's obviously proud of how she looks normally. If she can carry it well in her personality, I can dig on that for sure, and from her expression and her outfit, I'm guessing she can.

Any theories as to species? o_O

Rambon

Quote from: Morgan on March 28, 2010, 01:29:12 AM

Bear. I don't know why... but she screams bear at me.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Rambon on March 28, 2010, 01:30:17 AM

I agree I have the same vibe, too.  :3

Morgan

I considered that, haha. But the ears don't look quite right to me for some reason. My first instinct was hamster. XD

Rambon

Quote from: Morgan on March 28, 2010, 01:46:35 AM
I considered that, haha. But the ears don't look quite right to me for some reason. My first instinct was hamster. XD

http://www.bear.org/website/images/stories/images/images-new/large_brown_bear.jpg

Hmm... I don't know... the ears looks very alike... somewhat.

Psychedelic Mushroom

Quote from: Rambon on March 28, 2010, 01:30:17 AM

Even though I don't see a tail I want to say cougar.. Maybe it's the colouring that is wanting me to say that..hm... She looks feline.... but i'm not sure what... I'm going to sit on cougar for now and just wait.  :U

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Congo Jack

Morgan

Could maybe be a hyena... but I doubt it. Also, she's not muzzly enough for a bear or a hyena, I feel.

Feather Dancer

Now now there's nothing wrong with a girl n curves. I think she's great for not sticking to the Normal/thin to stick it really suits her. This does explain Amber's comment of the elephant lady being very vain too.
Notalope, making all worries as tasty as pineapples.

nicoreon the tyrannical

I don't like her, and its not a figure thing. I gust looked at her, started reading and my face looked like walter's.

Raskahn

I'm guessing she takes great pride in winning the annual SAIA pie eating contest.  :mowsmile

Tapewolf

Quote from: Morgan on March 28, 2010, 04:28:27 AM
Could maybe be a hyena... but I doubt it.

Yeah, the dark patch on her muzzle is a veil, not fur colouring.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

A clan where you can do whatever you want, apart from have kids, and you have to become an expert at whatever your doing.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Scrap Fish

Hey, in several thousand years, I'd want to be master at something.
And if that max member restriction was ever removed, this has the potential to be the strongest clan... >_>

Quote from: Professor Fate on March 28, 2010, 01:16:08 AM
I am very curious to see what a wing with triple the tentacles would look like. *on just one wing* :B
Considering three or so seems to be the standard, I'm guessing, eighteen-plus tentacles total is possible. Wow. That's a lot of tentacles.

Quote from: Rambon on March 28, 2010, 01:23:23 AM
Oh hey!!!! the elephant from http://missmab.com/Comics/Ab_043.php is part of clan piklak
Good catch!

As for species, my vote goes towards the Ursine as well.

Just spreading the confusion around. There's enough for everybody!

Jasonrevall

Slow and steady clan build up makes a stable growth that is hard to destroy. The extra wing tentacles seem to be a great offensive and possibly defensive ability. She makes her clan become exceptional with at least one thing. With all these things, this clan's survival chance would seem to be extremely high. Not to mention her clan members would have a chance of becoming known in history for some fantastic contribution to the world. Even though she has pride, it seems she does not lust after power. I would also say that with what she has going, it is understandable that she have pride in herself and her clan. Also I think she looks fantastic.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Starcat5

Quote from: Howl on March 28, 2010, 12:26:55 AM

Cause she's fat.

Have you never heard the expression "Plesently Plump"? She has curves for days, and given her dancer outfit, she probbably knows how to USE those curves, too.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Hanii Puppy

I wonder if there are any clans for humour/comedy/hilarity  :3

Jasonrevall

Quote from: Hanii Puppy on March 28, 2010, 10:40:00 AM
I wonder if there are any clans for humour/comedy/hilarity  :3

If there was, my favorite clan may swiftly change.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Naldru

Considering the image of Piflak and  the one from Abel's Story, I would say that members of this clan like to live large.

However, I would like to point out a few things.

Members of the clan have three times as many tentacles as they can handle without strain.  That would indicate a lot of strain when using their tentacles.

Can you imagine Piflak finding out that a clan member received poor grades.  I can just picture the response: "How dare you only get an A.  Nothing less than Outstanding is acceptable in this clan."
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.