Aaryanna's Clan Leader?

Started by GoCarGo, April 05, 2010, 11:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoCarGo

If Aaryanna's clan marking is the purple moon on her shoulder and the Clan Leaders arc is done with no mention of a clan with said marking, who is her clan leader?

Just curious.  It's starting to bug me. . .

Drayco84

http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php/topic,7256.0.html

Hrienth. He/She's gone. Deceased. Game Over. And thus, aren't in the Clan Leaders topic.

Hey, maybe Amber should do a former Clan Leaders arc and-*gets shot.*

Jigsaw Forte

Aary's Clan lost its leader some time ago, according to the aary_kitty LJ posts as well as the whole "no tentacle heads to speak of" thing.

So, no clan profile for Aary.

GoCarGo

@Drayco84 I see, thank you.

I'm kind of disappointed. . .I was hoping to hear about some of the leaders that were actually spoken of during the comic :/  I mean, it was kinda neat to read about the other ones, but still.

Oh well, I guess it'll come up eventually.

@Jigsaw Forte The livejournal whatnow?  I seriously just made an account on this forum so I could figure out what was up with the missing clan leaders, I haven't really read any of the other DMFA related things that weren't the comic itself.

Tapewolf

Quote from: GoCarGo on April 05, 2010, 11:24:45 PM
@Jigsaw Forte The livejournal whatnow?  I seriously just made an account on this forum so I could figure out what was up with the missing clan leaders, I haven't really read any of the other DMFA related things that weren't the comic itself.

http://aary-kitty.livejournal.com/

...no guarantees as to how canon it is.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Morgan

I'm also curious about the clans and their leaders that have been openly spoken of but not displayed, but in general it doesn't bother me.

Asking Amber to do a dead 'Cubi arc seems a little unfair. :O My hope is that maybe these issues will resolve themselves and before the comic's end, some 'Cubi will ascend to tri-wing status. :D

VAE

Quote from: Morgan on April 06, 2010, 02:56:05 PM

Asking Amber to do a dead 'Cubi arc seems a little unfair. :O 
Not to mention it would be a proper Abel-style spinoff with the amount of them there is ...
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Morgan

True story. I know theres like, a bajillion of them in reality. X_x I would even feel bad about requesting to do the ones that are only mentioned after all the work, time, and sniffles that have been put into what is currently there.

Either way, I'm guessing they'll appear somehow if they become plot relevant. I have a feeling they may.