22/03/10 [AS2#93] Caring Aary?

Started by AmigaDragon, March 22, 2010, 01:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaDragon

Can't you just feel the sarcasm dripping off her?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Baal Hadad

Okay...I suppose now we're seeing why Abel hates her....

Howl

thegayhare

by the way do we know Aary's clan?  I just wanna know a bit more when her leader shows up

Drayco84

Aary's clan leader is deceased, name was Hizell.(SP?)

Augh... I can't get anything right...

Corgatha Taldorthar

We haven't seen her in a while.

Was the tip of her tail purple before? I can't quite recall.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Tezkat

Aary's report card for this semester:

Defying Form and Gravity - A
Sensitivity Training - F

:mowtongue

Quote from: thegayhare on March 22, 2010, 01:55:04 AM
by the way do we know Aary's clan?  I just wanna know a bit more when her leader shows up

According to her LJ, she's from the Hrienth clan, whose leader was supposedly killed by a dragon ~24000 years ago (and thus would not be appearing in Mink's report).

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Madmann135

I just want to know if that outfit is painted or glued around her chest.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Drayco84

Since it's awfully hard to paint fur, I would say... Glued on...

Valynth

Quote from: Madmann135 on March 22, 2010, 02:15:56 AM
I just want to know if that outfit is painted or glued around her chest.

Or she used her shape-shifting powers to pull a Mystique...

Wait...  WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Howl

I know it won't happen, but I have a feeling Aary's gonna murder Mink.

AmigaDragon

Not if his Clan Leaders report is written in the present (as Amber indicated). Besides, Fa'Lina would have quite a bit to say about on-campus killings.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

jeffh4

Quote from: Howl on March 22, 2010, 02:25:46 AM
I know it won't happen, but I have a feeling Aary's gonna murder Mink.
Fa'Lina prides herself on having a campus safe for all Cubi. With her near omniscience on campus, there just isn't any way that would happen.

On the other hand, that will certainly teach Abel for opening up to anyone for any reason.  Not hard to see why he's not that open anymore if this is the treatment he gets at SAIA.

Is it just me, or does Aary look noticably younger here than she did in the DMFA comics.

SpottedKitty

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 22, 2010, 01:51:29 AM

Can't you just feel the sarcasm dripping off her?

That's not sarcasm, that's the only glue she's found that'll reliably and safely stick cloth to fur...   >:3

And judging from the look on Mink's face, I suspect we've just found someone he doesn't actually like.
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: jeffh4 on March 22, 2010, 02:46:02 AM
Is it just me, or does Aary look noticably younger here than she did in the DMFA comics.
Mmmmaybe because she is? :U (since she's talking about Abel's visit to his mother, that implies this comic is shortly after that trip, which would put this comic between 200-300 years before main comic time)

Janus Whitefurr

That panel two face is diabeetus-inducingly sadorable.

I have no comment on the rest of the comic other then generic annoyance at Aary making the mood worse.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Bjalf

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 22, 2010, 02:30:43 AM
Besides, Fa'Lina would have quite a bit to say about on-campus killings.

But on-campus mutilations are okay.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on March 22, 2010, 02:53:27 AM
Mmmmaybe because she is? :U (since she's talking about Abel's visit to his mother, that implies this comic is shortly after that trip, which would put this comic between 200-300 years before main comic time)

Maybe even 350.

nicoreon the tyrannical

Mink is to cute when scare! Doesn't that face gust shout hug me?

jeffh4

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 22, 2010, 02:58:02 AM

Maybe even 350.
Actually, I was more giving a compliment to Amber for her depiction of a younger Aary.

Besides, what's 350 years to a Cubi.  Mere moments, I say! Abel looks about the same.  I suppose Cubi girls just age much, much, faster!

I guess that makes them just like humans.   ;)

Zedd

That's Aary for ya folks.sarcasm just OOZES off the woman :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 22, 2010, 02:58:02 AM

Maybe even 350.

Try ~334. Since Abel is 399 years old, and he was ~25 when he went to SAIA, and was there for 40 years before May died.

Not that I'm being picky or anything...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lego3400

.... I think iI've now officially seen the skimpiest outfit ever  :U.... Ok.   Maybe not but it's pretty close :P

Sofox

DavidRokon

I think we found someone even Mink might not be fond of.  >:3

Feather Dancer

And here we see why they didn't get along in present either. I'm honestly not surprised tho given she's very Pro Cubi and May of course was a being.
Notalope, making all worries as tasty as pineapples.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Feather Dancer on March 22, 2010, 05:05:55 AM
And here we see why they didn't get along in present either. I'm honestly not surprised tho given she's very Pro Cubi and May of course was a being.

I was wondering if it was more of a clan rivalry, but yeah, that could be it.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

VAE

Hmm, now i see who Fa'lina was referring to as forgetting about gravity's effects.

Although the expression was just golden - i see that she has mastered the Taunt skill (Diablo 2 like)
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Lucheek

...you know it must be pretty hot wherever Saia is.

Mao

Ah, now there's a lovely lady.  Pity she's the type that would kill someone like me in a second.  Might be a pleasant way to go though.

I had forgotten how absolutely stunning she could be.  I think the last time I noticed this was back in the perfect date bonus arc.