02/09/10 [DMFA #1088] - Would a "Bom chicka wow wow" be apropriate here?

Started by thegayhare, February 08, 2010, 11:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasonrevall

Aww, I think this is a really cute scene. But really, there is probably just as much chance they are just gonna sit down and watch reruns of old game shows while eating popcorn. Hasn't your significant other ever given you a sexy look then pulled you inside for something like Fritos and Monopoly?
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Brownie

I call Ru- *Is whacked with large stick*.

I really couldn't help but luagh at that. Especially the "Would it be impolite of you to be pulled into my house by force, regardless?"
I don't think I'll ever stop reading DMFA, it just keeps getting better.

Keklily

well if Lex served Pryo tea in only ...

Then I might think that be possible for a panel with Dan and Matilda doing what 2K's Trace and Flora is doing hereTwoKinds page 206 last panel. I mean what you see. If you catch my drift!

And BTW thais is a classic girl wants a F... from guy she just had a date scene, from movies that is.

PS. Tom the author of TwoKinds don't like linking to FA neither in Forums or IRC due to everything supposed to be PG 13.

Prof B Hunnydew

OH Yea for Dan and  Matilda!

But serious
Have we forgotten about Lorenda's mother, Kria?..... What is she going to do, when she finds out about this?  

DP is going to be on the hunt, again....

PBH

Dard

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on February 09, 2010, 06:43:03 AMBut serious
Have we forgotten about Lorenda's mother, Kria?..... What is she going to do, when she finds out about this?
This is not the time to think about that!

Scow2

But... but... I like the hat when Dan wears it... Now that it's off, all I have is a  :mowsad

Eon

Aww... This might very well be my favourite DMFA strip to date. :3

And I agree with what one or two others have said. Matilda does look incredibly sexy in that first panel.  >:3

jeffh4

It occurs to me that Matilda is old and self-confident enough that she doesn't have to be patient to ask for what she wants anymore. . . .

Wait. . . Did I just call Matilda a cougar?

Bjalf

With that many limbs between the two of them it's going to look like a group orgy. Not that I've thought about this a lot   :U

Keleth

I kinda hope the hat turns into that yard gnome that shows up in all the advertising campaigns. X3 Where it's off doing grand adventures and things.

Go go inanimate objects  :U
Help! I'm gay!

Madmann135

Considering the straightforwardness between the two of them... I say this is the start of an interesting relationship.
Poor hat... he is going to miss out on the best time of his life.

And for the second time in a row, all three panels are win.
But in my opinion panel one is my favorite win because of Matilda.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Scrap Fish

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on February 09, 2010, 06:43:03 AM
OH Yea for Dan and  Matilda!

But serious
That... Could be interesting. Oh my.
Quote from: jeffh4 on February 09, 2010, 08:02:47 AM
Hey, considering Dan's a feline that would be a good match, right? ^,.,^
Quote from: Jasonrevall on February 09, 2010, 04:12:43 AM
...chance they are just gonna sit down and watch reruns of old game shows while eating popcorn. Hasn't your significant other ever given you a sexy look then pulled you inside for something like Fritos and Monopoly?
Monoply was a game show?
"Alright Dave, it seems contestant number three has rolled double sixes. That should bring them up to St. James Place."
"Now remember, if they roll three doubles in a row they go directly to jail here."
"The suspense is killing me Dave."

Just spreading the confusion around. There's enough for everybody!

Alondro

It occurs to me that Matilda is old and self-confident enough that she doesn't have to be patient to ask for what she wants anymore. . . .

*Charline snerks*  Perhaps, although Dan is the one who most closely physicially resembles an actual cougar.  ;3

Considering Mat's species rather lives in lava, I suspect Dan is in for a very HOT evening!   xD

Although... this could lead to burns in very uncomfortable places...  :aack
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

D'ymkarra

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on February 09, 2010, 06:43:03 AMHave we forgotten about Lorenda's mother, Kria?..... What is she going to do, when she finds out about this?  

This is what I've been pondering all along...I was figuring on another confrontation ala #296, where Lorenda fesses up to Kria after a brief 'spar' (and perhaps, admits actually being attracted to Dan in the first place?)

To quote Dan,"Nah, It's ok...It's not like you are the first girl to try to slaughter me painfully..."
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

joshofspam

I wonder why some people thinks this will be about getting it on. :rolleyes

This could still end in the "PG range" of things and their are plenty of things they could do in Matilda's house besides that.

This could end a simple board game and them laughing at each others answers.

Though just between you and me I'm hoping Dan has found someone that he can think more then just a friend. :eager
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

John Roh

But serious

Im fairly sure I was the first to bring it up on the forum so no I havent forgotten heh

Jasonrevall

Quote from: Scrap Fish on February 09, 2010, 09:30:59 AM
OH Yea for Dan and  Matilda!

But serious
That... Could be interesting. Oh my.
Hey, considering Dan's a feline that would be a good match, right? ^,.,^
...chance they are just gonna sit down and watch reruns of old game shows while eating popcorn. Hasn't your significant other ever given you a sexy look then pulled you inside for something like Fritos and Monopoly?
Monoply was a game show?
"Alright Dave, it seems contestant number three has rolled double sixes. That should bring them up to St. James Place."
"Now remember, if they roll three doubles in a row they go directly to jail here."
"The suspense is killing me Dave."

I was just giving another example. But Monopoly as a game show sounds interesting.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Madmann135

Quote from: Fraxx on February 09, 2010, 09:49:56 AM
Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on February 09, 2010, 06:43:03 AMHave we forgotten about Lorenda's mother, Kria?..... What is she going to do, when she finds out about this?  

This is what I've been pondering all along...I was figuring on another confrontation ala #296, where Lorenda fesses up to Kria after a brief 'spar' (and perhaps, admits actually being attracted to Dan in the first place?)

To quote Dan,"Nah, It's ok...It's not like you are the first girl to try to slaughter me painfully..."

Let us not forget who Kira is.  For Kira cheating on her is an offense that will result in her going on a rampage... but what if the relationship was a polygamous relationship? 
Knowing Kira's out of the box personality I am guessing she might like it.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Madmann135 on February 09, 2010, 10:22:32 AM
Let us not forget who Kira is.  For Kira cheating on her is an offense that will result in her going on a rampage... but what if the relationship was a polygamous relationship? 

I wouldn't be too surprised if polygamy was considered something that 'Cubi have a reputation for doing - whether or not this is actually true.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 09, 2010, 10:30:32 AM
Quote from: Madmann135 on February 09, 2010, 10:22:32 AM

I wouldn't be too surprised if polygamy was considered something that 'Cubi have a reputation for doing - whether or not this is actually true.

Actually I would see it more of is it hurting my daughter then what she actually thinks on a relationship built on multiple marriages.

Kria has let her daughter have a lot of freedom of choice through her life and I would think she would be concerned for her daughter going into a relationship like that might not be her thing and be disappointed in the end.

Then again if this is done behind Lorinda's' back and Kria finds out then I can see Dan sharing notes with Jimmy Hoffa.  :erk
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

D'ymkarra

Quote from: Madmann135 on February 09, 2010, 10:22:32 AMLet us not forget who Kira is.  For Kira cheating on her is an offense that will result in her going on a rampage... but what if the relationship was a polygamous relationship?

This is true.. we haven't been given much insight into Kria's actual personailty, beyond her flirtacious nature, and as Lorenda put it 'moving in and out of things at whimsy'. She has a huge soft spot for Lorenda, and I suspect anything that may remotely challenge her happiness will  meet a most horrific fate.....We do know however, that Lorenda is unlike Kria enough to want a monogamous relationship, and a straight one at that....
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

jeffh4

Quote from: joshofspam on February 09, 2010, 09:59:17 AM
This could end a simple board game and them laughing at each others answers.
Oh, yes. I can see this moving on to a game of checkers. . . . . . Strip Checkers! Bwu-ha-ha-ha!

I'd venture to say that given the look on Matilda's face in Panel 1, board games are only going to get broken if they happen to be in the way.

Psy-Kosh

As far as Kira... I'm thinking it may end up playing out with Lorenda admitting how she just made it up to help Dan... And Kria being proud of Lorenda for the sneaky dishonesty she used to achieve her goals, possibly making some comment along the lines of "though you should still try to get him for real..."

That's my prediction.

Madd the Sane

In response to the topic: no, it should be "mecha mecha mow wow" :P
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Psy-Kosh

Quote from: Madd the Sane on February 09, 2010, 11:58:17 AM

\*blinkblink\*

Jyrras is showing Abel some of his machines or is there some other meaning of mecha here that I'm not getting?

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Psy-Kosh on February 09, 2010, 12:24:33 PM
Quote from: Madd the Sane on February 09, 2010, 11:58:17 AM
\*blinkblink\*
Jyrras is showing Abel some of his machines or is there some other meaning of mecha here that I'm not getting?
Actually, I think he meant "meck mecka mow-wow".

Bjalf

Quote from: joshofspam on February 09, 2010, 10:57:08 AM
Then again if this is done behind Lorinda's' back and Kria finds out then I can see Dan sharing notes with Jimmy Hoffa.  :erk

But then it wouldn't be "Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures", it would be "Dan and Jimmy's Undead Adventures".

Royden

All the questions about Kria's reaction... has anyone given thought what Matilda's response to that might be.... and all the commentary about the Blue Volcano mythos, and her in particular. I see this as I probably wouldn't want to be in the same time zone as them if that goes down.

Aww, I think this is a really cute scene. But really, there is probably just as much chance they are just gonna sit down and watch reruns of old game shows while eating popcorn. Hasn't your significant other ever given you a sexy look then pulled you inside for something like Fritos and Monopoly?
While true in the general case, I think if you significant other (in spe?) also gave you the sexy violently-pull-you-into-her-home-by-her-tail chances are a bit different.

Quote from: Techcubi on February 08, 2010, 11:44:39 PM
Matilda: I'm.......Pregnant.
Dan: O_o;
Speaking about that...

But serious
Well, considering Mathilda isn't exactly the most helpless creature either, nor seems she willing to let go of her newfound booty already, this could actually become interesting to watch >:3

Drayco84

Quote from: thegayhare on February 09, 2010, 12:27:03 AM
Quote from: The_one_who_is_odd on February 09, 2010, 12:11:29 AM

What makes you think it'd be an egg?

With the mother being a reptile, extrapolating from that a cold blooded species and egg would make sense, mostlikely it would need alot of heat to being from a species that lived inside or on volcanos.

but mostlyit's just speculation for the fun of it

we're pretty sure we won't see any kids since fluffy said dan and matilda's baby more likel then not wouldn't show in the comic

Sorry, but the animal kingdom sees you and lashes out with its fangs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rattlesnake#Reproduction
In this case, it's entirely up to Amber how this plays out.

Anyway, Lorenda was bluffing when she said Dan was her boyfriend anyway. However, it wouldn't be a huge leap for Kiria to mistake Dan for having a harem. (See Rosario Vampire, Love Hima, and at least a dozen other manga/anime series.) When she confronts him with Matilda or another girl by his side, the results could be epic-comic worthy... (And Wildy might get a guardian ghost! Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Oh, and as for http://missmab.com/Demo/HG02.php... I say she'd be cuter with blue fur, but I'm a freak.