02/09/10 [DMFA #1088] - Would a "Bom chicka wow wow" be apropriate here?

Started by thegayhare, February 08, 2010, 11:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Oh my Matilda seems to have realy enjoyed there date.

I know I can't be the only one to wonder just how far htings might be going between these to tonight

Rafe

It's this kind of situation that makes me hate the fact DMFA is PG rated.
Rafe

Angel

...In the immortal words of Tedd Verres: "Sexy-awesome."

But aw. The hat misses out on all the fun nao.  :< Oh well. At least there'll be stories in the morning from Dan. Unless he's not the type to kiss and tell.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Prroul

What Lola Matilda wants... Lola Matilda gets... and if you're lucky, then Lola Matilda... wants you...

ooklah

<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

GentleHunter

Wow, Matilda can certainly be insistant and persuasive. And I think that Dan's attempts to be a gentleman just make him all the more attractive to her.

This whole date sequence has developed Matilda's character to whole new levels of awesome. She has shown Dan her vulnerable side, her playful side, her romantic side, and she has rewarded his honesty with acceptance and forgiveness. I love seeing them as a happy couple, flirting one moment, sharing a heart-to-heart the next. They have a great friendship going, and friendship is the emotional glue that holds a relationship together, even a blossoming romatic one.

But now that Dan has entered into her abode, I wonder what various aforementioned "shoes" will drop...   

thegayhare

Quote from: Black_angel on February 08, 2010, 11:25:46 PM
:< Oh well. At least there'll be stories in the morning from Dan. Unless he's not the type to kiss and tell.

Actualy in this instance I realy do think he wouldn't be the type to kiss and tell

This isn't some one he chatted up in a bar after all,  He genuinly has feelings for matildia and I'm sure he knows it would hurt her if she found out he went home bragging about his conquests.  so if they are pondering what we're pondering.  I doubt we'll get much crowing from danny boy.

we maybe able to tell in other ways though

Quote from: Rafe on February 08, 2010, 11:24:46 PM
It's this kind of situation that makes me hate the fact DMFA is PG rated.

I know the feeling

I don't particularly wanna know all the details but it would be kinda nice to know how far things got

terrycloth

There's always fan art... >:3

But seriously, I expect Matilda to kiss and tell. 9.9 And therefore bring DOOM upon both their houses!

Techcubi

*About a month later...*

Dan's phone: *rings*

Dan: *picks it up* Hello?

Matilda: Dan?

Dan: Matilda? What is it?

Matilda: I'm.......Pregnant.

Dan: O_o;

The_one_who_is_odd

Quote from: Techcubi on February 08, 2010, 11:44:39 PM
*About a month later...*

Dan's phone: *rings*

Dan: *picks it up* Hello?

Matilda: Dan?

Dan: Matilda? What is it?

Matilda: I'm.......Pregnant.

Dan: O_o;

That would be awesome

Baal Hadad

thegayhare

More like

*2 months later*

Mat "Dan I have something I need to show you"
Dan "What is it hon"
Mat "Well it's this..."
Dan "Oh, well I'm not that hungery but I supose I could make you an omlette if you like"
Mat "What? no Dan bad kitty"
Dan "Well what else am I suposed to do with a... giant... egg?  Oh!"
Mat "Yeah Oh!"

The_one_who_is_odd

Quote from: Baal Hadad on February 09, 2010, 12:09:37 AM
I wanna see what happens to the HAT!!  :D

Yay side Arc lol...

Quote from: thegayhare on February 09, 2010, 12:10:16 AM
More like

*2 months later*

Mat "Dan I have something I need to show you"
Dan "What is it hon"
Mat "Well it's this..."
Dan "Oh, well I'm not that hungery but I supose I could make you an omlette if you like"
Mat "What? no Dan bad kitty"
Dan "Well what else am I suposed to do with a... giant... egg?  Oh!"
Mat "Yeah Oh!"

What makes you think it'd be an egg?

thegayhare

Quote from: The_one_who_is_odd on February 09, 2010, 12:11:29 AM

What makes you think it'd be an egg?

With the mother being a reptile, extrapolating from that a cold blooded species and egg would make sense, mostlikely it would need alot of heat to being from a species that lived inside or on volcanos.

but mostlyit's just speculation for the fun of it

we're pretty sure we won't see any kids since fluffy said dan and matilda's baby more likel then not wouldn't show in the comic

Kenku

Ehhhh....we can still dream. Sides, more heros need to good relationships...and families!

Titanium Dragon

Well, remember that incubi are furrae's cuckoos...

But yeah, I think the implication is there from the lost feathers and the allusion to the scene well over five hundred episodes ago in Wildy's story with Dan being drug off by Lorenda for some implied nookie.

I'm not surprised by the "Oh, it is so sad that DMFA is rated PG" comments, but I find it cuter that it isn't. PG sex amuses me.

Though this coming from the kid who got that Simba boinked Nala during "Can You Feel The Love Tonight", so take that for what it is worth.

It takes all kinds (of hypocrisy), I suppose   :U

Cogidubnus

Anri

The hat's epic adventure shall be one for the annals of history!

Netrogo

*Sets off to find the fan made 'what happened' comic that no doubt will exist within the next few days.*
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

e_voyager

it seems that Dan is and irritable  force/ object  to ladies these days. that goodness he found someone that can go toe to toe with wily. i think she'll approve.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

AmigaDragon

Quote from: thegayhare on February 09, 2010, 12:27:03 AM
we're pretty sure we won't see any kids since fluffy said dan and matilda's baby more likel then not wouldn't show in the comic

And didn't Amber say somewhere in the forum that [paraphrase] "nobody in the comic will get any" [/paraphrase]?

Personally, I don't want to see any hat adventures. The last panel is plenty on that.

Quote from: e_voyager on February 09, 2010, 01:17:15 AM
he found someone that can go toe to toe with wily. i think she'll approve.

Who? Free Willy? Wile E. Coyote?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Zedd

tiggertoo

Gotta say, those two blue feathers floating away really sells this one.  :mowhappy   Go Matilda! Hmmm, one wonders if Dan and Alexi will *both* have goofy smiles that they can't get rid of all day tomorrow (though I think tomorrow is already today in the strip - so later today I guess) -- though Dan may look a bit like he did after his last fight with Dark Pegasus, but I don't think he'll care.

Gamma

011010000111010001110100011100000011101000101111001011110111011101110111011101110010111001111001011011110111010101110100011101010110001001100101001011100110001101101111011011010010111101110111011000010111010001100011011010000011111101110110001111010110111101001000011001110011010101010011010010100101100101010010010010000100000100110000

Dard

My first thought:

Dan gets home.
Alexsi: "Hi Dan ... Have you been fighting again?"
Dan: "Yes. Lots of fighting indeed!"
Wildy: <grin>
Lorenda: <snicker>
Jyrras: "Quit quoting that book, damnit!"

Scond thought:
My, my, Matilda! So demanding and still so cute!  :)

D'ymkarra

Quote from: GentleHunter on February 08, 2010, 11:33:41 PM
Wow, Matilda can certainly be insistant and persuasive. And I think that Dan's attempts to be a gentleman just make him all the more attractive to her.

But now that Dan has entered into her abode, I wonder what various aforementioned "shoes" will drop...    

Gentleman or not, if we are to believe in the logical order of things, "shoes" won't be the only things dropping tonight  :mowwink

(And I absolutely LOVE the look on Matilda's face in the first panel...talk about your 'come hither' stares! Mrawr!)
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Tapewolf

I'm wondering if Amber is messing with the schedule to sync against Valentine's day.  (Then again, I may still not be fully awake)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sofox

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 09, 2010, 02:42:21 AM
I'm wondering if Amber is messing with the schedule to sync against Valentine's day.  (Then again, I may still not be fully awake)

Amber? Synchronise a comic's appearance with some real life annual event?

Well I suppose....

RandomMetaphysics

:mowhappy Awesome new update is awe--*bricked seven times over*

*Pulls self to desk*
I love Maltilda's face and posture in the first panel.

Hehe, she really knows how to reel 'em in.
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 09, 2010, 03:13:10 AM
Yoink!
Yoink indeed.