02/09/10 [DMFA #1088] - Would a "Bom chicka wow wow" be apropriate here?

Started by thegayhare, February 08, 2010, 11:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caswin

Quote from: Jasonrevall on February 09, 2010, 04:12:43 AM
Aww, I think this is a really cute scene. But really, there is probably just as much chance they are just gonna sit down and watch reruns of old game shows while eating popcorn. Hasn't your significant other ever given you a sexy look then pulled you inside for something like Fritos and Monopoly?
I think you're on to something.  In fact, as a rule, I don't usually assume that any given pair of people will jump straight to "well, that was a fun first date, time for us to have sex now."
Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on February 09, 2010, 01:27:43 PM
While true in the general case, I think if you significant other (in spe?) also gave you the sexy violently-pull-you-into-her-home-by-her-tail chances are a bit different.
...although that is a good point.

But really, I just want to see more of that hat.  Maybe the hat will meet a rogue Stormtrooper Helmet on its magical adventures.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

iceick

Quote from: Baal Hadad on February 09, 2010, 12:09:37 AM
I wanna see what happens to the HAT!!  :D
I'm guessing that it'll float off and either Wildy or Alexi will find it and interupt Dan's romantic mood. :veryevil
But for now :murtagoy

thegayhare

Quote from: Drayco84 on February 09, 2010, 02:19:18 PM
Sorry, but the animal kingdom sees you and lashes out with its fangs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rattlesnake#Reproduction
In this case, it's entirely up to Amber how this plays out.

I don't see what that has to do with anything

Mattilda isn't a rattle snake, she doesn't have a rattle even if anything I'd point to the king cobra as a closer match

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Cobra#Reproduction

You know cause it has a hood like her

Drayco84

True, but king cobras aren't even close to mythos. I just wanted to point out that not all reptiles lay eggs.

Oddly, I remember one episode of Aladdin, the Disney series, where Jasmine got turned into a naga/serpent creature and had a hood much closer to the appearance of Matilda's. (I also curse that series for my transformation fetish... Them, and TMNT's April O'Neal... Crap... If I spill anymore I'm going to reveal just how sick of a freak I am...)

QuoteI'm guessing that it'll float off and either Wildy or Alexi will find it and interupt Dan's romantic mood. very evil
My money's on Pip.

Or, Amber could just switch to a different plot line... I mean, it's not like she'll draw up something erotic where it'll eventually get leaked to an unnamed whatever-chan, right? (Don't answer that.)

thegayhare

Well now your right not all reptiles lay eggs but I'd wager the majority do?

Besides I think it's funnier if she lays eggs

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Drayco84 on February 09, 2010, 02:19:18 PM
we're pretty sure we won't see any kids since fluffy said Dan and Matilda's baby more likely then not wouldn't show in the comic

Anyway, Lorenda was bluffing when she said Dan was her boyfriend anyway. However, it wouldn't be a huge leap for Kiria to mistake Dan for having a harem. (See Rosario Vampire, Love Hima, and at least a dozen other manga/anime series.) When she confronts him with Matilda or another girl by his side, the results could be epic-comic worthy... (And Wildy might get a guardian ghost! Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Oh, and as for http://missmab.com/Demo/HG02.php... I say she'd be cuter with blue fur, but I'm a freak.

Well, Lorenda could be on a date right now..... :mowwink  And Kria could walk in on them and Blow-the whole save Dan story thing..Mmmm that would be good  comic...  Hopefully Something Amber isn't think on.... Have to draw faster on this before Amber switches back to DMFA.  PBH

Scrap Fish

Quote from: Jasonrevall on February 09, 2010, 10:11:37 AM
I was just giving another example. But Monopoly as a game show sounds interesting.
Okay, that make better sense when I read it now. Though... Bard game TV shows..?
Why not, they have everything else.
Quote from: Drayco84 on February 09, 2010, 09:23:55 PM
True, but king cobras aren't even close to mythos.
Well, as far as I can tell, Mythos can't really be compared to anything-not even reptiles. They could be Viviparous, Oviparous, Ovoviviparous, what ever 'viparous' you can find.
For that matter, it could be projectile birthing.
That's right, back away and clear the landing zone.

Just spreading the confusion around. There's enough for everybody!

Lego3400

Quote from: jeffh4 on February 09, 2010, 11:04:51 AM
Quote from: joshofspam on February 09, 2010, 09:59:17 AM
This could end a simple board game and them laughing at each others answers.
Oh, yes. I can see this moving on to a game of checkers. . . . . . Strip Checkers! Bwu-ha-ha-ha!

That would be a very short game considering Matlida is only wearing a belt.

thegayhare

Quote from: Scrap Fish on February 09, 2010, 11:10:21 PM
Well, as far as I can tell, Mythos can't really be compared to anything-not even reptiles. They could be Viviparous, Oviparous, Ovoviviparous, what ever 'viparous' you can find.
For that matter, it could be projectile birthing.

Actually In a comic I read there showed an alien species with a truly unique mating ritual.

The species was sentient rock creatures all who looked male and referred to each other as brothers.  To procreate a mated pair would go to certain active volcano's, they would clasp hands and submerge there hands into the lava flow.  After I think three days they would pull there hands out and the break open the knot of hardened lava revealing the the infant rock creatures born from there mingled minerals.

So who knows

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

In the first panel, Matilda is sooooooooo molesting Dan with her eyes!  >:3

"Yeeeah, Baby, Yeeeah!" --> Austin Powers *saucy music plays in the background*

OminousShadow

Matilda increases in awesomeness and Sexiness almost ever time she is in the comic... I don't know how Amber can outdo what she has done with Matilda in this page, but I can't wait to find out how she can.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: OminousShadow on February 10, 2010, 12:20:13 AM
Matilda increases in awesomeness and Sexiness almost ever time she is in the comic... I don't know how Amber can outdo what she has done with Matilda in this page, but I can't wait to find out how she can.

Agreed!  :eager I think her lucky black belt and butterfly brooch combo helped big time!  :mowhappy

OMG! I just noticed your icon OminousShadow, it's total epicness! *thumbs up*  :mowcookie

PencilinHand

QuoteI'm guessing that it'll float off and either Wildy or Alexi will find it and interupt Dan's romantic mood. very evil
My money's on Pip.

Or, Amber could just switch to a different plot line... I mean, it's not like she'll draw up something erotic where it'll eventually get leaked to an unnamed whatever-chan, right? (Don't answer that.)

Fi.

Actually, I think Amber will cut away to a different plot line.  But Fi delivering a message or seeking out Dan for some reason seems like a reasonable and convenient method for plot progression to me.  Not that I have much sense for that kind of thing....

Quote from: Lego3400 on February 09, 2010, 11:41:22 PM
Oh, yes. I can see this moving on to a game of checkers. . . . . . Strip Checkers! Bwu-ha-ha-ha!

I thought the exact same thing.   :poke

Ted Schiller

iceick

Quote from: PencilinHand on February 10, 2010, 01:02:51 AM
My money's on Pip.

Fi.

Actually, I think Amber will cut away to a different plot line.  But Fi delivering a message or seeking out Dan for some reason seems like a reasonable and convenient method for plot progression to me.  Not that I have much sense for that kind of thing....
Yeah I would like to see what Fi was up to durring all this.

jeffh4

Bonus.

LionHeart

Quote from: Scrap Fish on February 09, 2010, 11:10:21 PM
Quote from: Jasonrevall on February 09, 2010, 10:11:37 AM
I was just giving another example. But Monopoly as a game show sounds interesting.
Okay, that make better sense when I read it now. Though... Bard game TV shows..?
Why not, they have everything else.

I once saw a game show based on Trivial Pursuit. It didn't last long...

QuoteFor that matter, it could be projectile birthing.

I read a story like that once. The mother (also a 'taur) came from a high-gravity world. The midwife needed a lot of padding...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Scarydragon

Knowing Matilda, she'd find some way to drag it out. A sexy way! :3
A Scarydragon approaches!

[Attack]
>[Word Play]
     [Sarcasm]
     [Innuendo]
     [Backwards Logic]
     [Puns]
   >[Sarcasm]
  [Procrastinate]
  [Item]

Keklily

Anyway Amber makes the comic is a win, some more than others!  :mowcookie

by the wahy did they just leave the door open?

jeffh4

Quote from: Keklily on February 10, 2010, 07:52:25 AM
Anyway Amber makes the comic is a win, some more than others!  :mowcookie

When it's been decades between boyfriends, there's no time to waste!

Arcblade

Quote from: psilorder on February 10, 2010, 01:13:28 PM
Quote from: Keklily on February 10, 2010, 07:52:25 AM

single move action?

Bonus nerd points for you.  Although I'm fairly sure you'd be able to link shutting the door with the movement in the same action.  Sort of like drinking a potion while moving. 

Which then leaves the question of whether they took a standard action or a move action once indoors.  Annnnyway...

I'm fairly certain they won't leave the door open.  Or perhaps it's one of those neat doors that swing shut by themselves. 

Scarydragon

The door is closed in the last panel. Look how where Matilda used to be there is this nice wood colouring. That's a door. :B
A Scarydragon approaches!

[Attack]
>[Word Play]
     [Sarcasm]
     [Innuendo]
     [Backwards Logic]
     [Puns]
   >[Sarcasm]
  [Procrastinate]
  [Item]

Drayco84

I can't believe evryone's asking if they shut the door in the same action or not...

Show of hands, who's bored?

*Doesn't raise his because he's dodging website work.*

Anker Steadfast

After all the serious comics lately, it's nice with a small change of pace.
And what if they do the deed and all, they wouldn't be the first couple!

Besides, you can do PG versions right easy ... two people go to bed, shot of window with light on, light turns off.
Then next day they wake up in the same bed and say good morning to eachother and fixes breakfast together.

No nasty stuff in that, and yet we'd all know what would've happened.

Alternatively, I like Dard's idea :
Quote from: Dard on February 09, 2010, 01:44:57 AM
My first thought:

Dan gets home.
Alexsi: "Hi Dan ... Have you been fighting again?"
Dan: "Yes. Lots of fighting indeed!"
Wildy: <grin>
Lorenda: <snicker>
Jyrras: "Quit quoting that book, damnit!"

Scond thought:
My, my, Matilda! So demanding and still so cute!  :)

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

jo-shadow

They're so adorable together <3

I do really hope they're not rudely interupted as I am fearing they will be  :<

Anker Steadfast

Yeah, sometimes it's good with a bit of goodness to offset all the serious stuff.
Ambers been good at making that happen in the comic.

:)

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Kenji

Incoming drunken smash bros sessions. o:
Or horrible horrible grinding for Symphonia titles. D:

Chakat Blackspots

Anri