[Art Exchange] Covert Courtesy Commutation ~ 6/8 gifts are up.

Started by Gabi, February 17, 2009, 08:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corgatha Taldorthar

Kipru, Wow. Just........ Wow. In some ways it's almost too perfect. They say that good art is beautiful by default, and Corgatha almost looks too handsome. (I've scared small children with his appearance IC in the RP!) But, it's an amazing drawing. How do you get the details so well done? I really like the tension in that little  whatchamacallit connecting the thumb to the rest of the hand in the left (clenched) fist. And the expression is pure Corg, especially if someone is talking to him, gazing off a bit past something he's doing.

You rock!
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Kipiru

I'm glad you like what I did Corgatha. At first I thought this would be a bit tough to do(because you put so much backstory into this char), but as I started some kind of inspiration hit me and the result is infront of you.  :)

Cogidubnus

Teh_Hobo

One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

Cogidubnus

Quote from: Beever on May 10, 2009, 01:49:05 AM
Here is my gift for Cogi, I hope he likes it  :) :) :P

Cogidubnus
Cogdubnus Background

I like it!  xD - It's good stuff, sir. I see you included his hat, and any plen where you has hyu hat is gut plen. :3

Zedd

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Aisha deCabre

Quote from: Gabi on May 10, 2009, 08:14:16 AM
Danny's gift for Aisha (for round 1) is finally here!

Quote from: Dannysaysnoo on May 08, 2009, 06:16:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEIE5H0xWpw

There. No one is more glad it's done than me.

Wow...I certainly wasn't expecting a video.  I like it!  :3  The song's cool and the rocking out with plastic instruments goes well with it.  Quite worth the time, methink.  Thank you!  ^^
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on May 10, 2009, 02:08:59 PM
Quote from: Gabi on May 10, 2009, 08:14:16 AM
Danny's gift for Aisha (for round 1) is finally here!

Quote from: Dannysaysnoo on May 08, 2009, 06:16:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEIE5H0xWpw

There. No one is more glad it's done than me.

Wow...I certainly wasn't expecting a video.  I like it!  :3  The song's cool and the rocking out with plastic instruments goes well with it.  Quite worth the time, methink.  Thank you!  ^^

I'm really glad you like it! I've had the idea for a while, and the CCC gave me a chance to do it. I spend a whole lotta time looking at all the stiff i did for that video and thinking "This is terrible", but it isn't! It feels so good!

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kipiru

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Gabi

Kipiru

Corgatha Taldorthar

Gabi

Corgatha Taldorthar

Noone

When would the round end? I should have a lot of free time in another week or so, so I should have ample time to make something for this after that.

Aisha deCabre

You can count me out of this round this time...I want to give my art muse a break for a while.  Maybe I'll be in the one after.

Also, don't worry about Basilisk; he keeps me informed on the progress of the picture.  He's working tediously on it and keeps losing his muse while he does, as well.  x3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Gabi on May 13, 2009, 02:38:11 PM
OK... I guess we can start taking sign-ups, then.
Signing up like Fist of the North Star!! >:O

(Count me in. :3 )

Gabi

I guess I can count you in, then, Kobra. I always give people 4 weeks to get their gifts done from the day the round begins.

Arroyo Milori

I'll do it again! Its great practice I guess. But I don't believe I got anything form the previous round...oh well I enjoy making things : 3

Gabi

Quote(09:55:32 PM) Zedd: I'm still working on it...I barely know who Arroyo is :<

Quote(11:03:31 PM) Zedd: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/HuskieBoi666/Files%20of%20random/GiftforArroyo.png Here it is

So there you have it. :)

Sprocketsdance

Gabi, I have to say you are freakin' awesome for organizing this! You can count me in too! I'll do my best o^_^o   :boogie

Arroyo Milori

Quote from: Gabi on May 13, 2009, 05:55:27 PM
Quote(09:55:32 PM) Zedd: I'm still working on it...I barely know who Arroyo is :<

Quote(11:03:31 PM) Zedd: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/HuskieBoi666/Files%20of%20random/GiftforArroyo.png Here it is

So there you have it. :)
Oh awesome thanks. : 3

Faerie Alex

Jeez I need to update this thing.

Teh_Hobo

One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

Gabi

Quote from: wuffnpuff on May 13, 2009, 07:30:56 PM
Gabi, I have to say you are freakin' awesome for organizing this! You can count me in too! I'll do my best o^_^o   :boogie
Aww, thank you! *Hugs.*

OK, you're all in. I wonder whether or not e-voyager will be joining this time around.

Sprocketsdance