Previous topic - Next topic

Taskidog

oy, too late to join is it?

Ja?

oh well, then I'll just shove the lot of you a bunch o stuff anyway

http://taskidog.deviantart.com/art/ATTACK-ALL-Out-Line-107227072

llearch n'n'daCorna

Much too late, Taski. :-/

Nice pic, though. Narfing suicidal to try and colour them all by Christmas, mind, but still excellent work...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

What llearch said. Even if you can't finish it by tomorrow, it'll be great to see it finished whenever you have the chance.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Gabi

Insane. Your speed never ceases to amaze me (although you got some of my colors wrong. :P You got the head and tail right, but the rest should be like Silver's).

Has Miaka replicated herself?

Zina

As of midnight tonight. all Secret Santa pics should be in. On the 24th I will post them all on a journal.

So if you haven't yet, get it in!

I want to thank everyone for participating this year, for being so patient with me and for making this year so huge and giving me so much work to do, haha. XD

Thanks, guys!

Brunhidden

Dang, my scanner still isn't working- and after two weeks trying to get drivers installed it looks like its not going to work period. submitting mine will have to wait till i can find a kinkos or something that will allow me to pay for scanning and whatnot, hope this isn't much problem
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zina on January 23, 2009, 06:44:34 PM
As of midnight tonight. all Secret Santa pics should be in. On the 24th I will post them all on a journal.
Did this ever happen, by the way?  I haven't seen anything on DA, and I don't know any of your other journals.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zina

Right. DA. I knew I forgot something.
Basically my grandma died this weekend and I can't be there for the funeral. So forgive me for being late getting this up.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zina on January 29, 2009, 06:52:27 AM
Right. DA. I knew I forgot something.
Basically my grandma died this weekend and I can't be there for the funeral. So forgive me for being late getting this up.
Ouch.  Sorry to hear that.  I figured you were just busy or something.

Tiger_T

So, uhm... you've been rather quiet.

You all right over there?  :<  *worries*

edit: Okay, she seems to be good - just rather busy. :)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Zina

http://zinagod.livejournal.com/647964.html THERE DFSNFSDOGFNDFGG.

A full month later than I said I've have it done. I am a class act.

I should have gone to bed two hours ago.
If you guys see anything wrong, let me know ASAP and I will fix it.

Thank you everyone for participating this year! Be proud of your awesome work, you guys did great. At least, those that turned in something. I can't help but feel I'm forgetting to look somewhere. D:

Oh my god I'm going to bed SO HARD.

lostangelkira

Sorry. I thought I'd submitted my art some time ago. No matter, I'm posting the link here. If it doesn't work, someone let me know. I'm not so good with the links sometimes. :3

http://lostangelkira.deviantart.com/art/Gift-Art-for-Karika-T-Imaz-113873814#

Kipiru

Awesome, though I apparently didn't get anything, it was fun. I'm definitely in next year as well.  :mowsmile

Sofox

Awesome going Zina, it's great to see the list and all the diverse pieces of artwork.
I did mine a while back under the panic of being late, but I'm sorta happy at how it turned out and I got my first fave from the guy who it is of. So that's really cool!
The guy I did it for doesn't seem to have done his SS though and Keaton didn't get hers. Pity.
Amber seems to have got an awesome one though, of Mikelangelo (hur, I'm so witty).

Aisha deCabre

Awesome!  It's great to see such nice pieces of artwork and the effort put into them.

...Although once again I didn't get my picture either. :/  That's okay though, maybe I'll join next year.  Third time's the charm.  And I'm glad that my person liked his pic as well. x3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Tezkat

Er... the SS pic I did for Lucheek should be one line lower. Possibly a poor choice of filename on my part? :animesweat

Anyways, thanks for running this, Zina. A lot of talented artists signed up again this year--soooo muuuuch shineeeey! :3
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Tapewolf

Quote from: Tezkat on February 23, 2009, 01:25:44 PM
Anyways, thanks for running this, Zina. A lot of talented artists signed up again this year--soooo muuuuch shineeeey! :3

Quoted for truth.

Zina, Tilette's entry for Gabi comes out 404 - you want to remove the 'sk' from the end.

Sunblink

Thanks for all your hard work this year, Zina. :3 This was tons of fun. I had a great time working on my submission.

Quote from: Sofox on February 23, 2009, 01:15:08 PM
The guy I did it for doesn't seem to have done his SS though and Keaton didn't get hers. Pity.

Not yet, at least - I think that's going to be rectified in the future. Or I hope.

Kipiru

The one you drew Keaton deserves great respect- simply marvelous!

Jairus

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on February 23, 2009, 02:06:05 PM
Quote from: Sofox on February 23, 2009, 01:15:08 PM

Not yet, at least - I think that's going to be rectified in the future. Or I hope.
Aww... poor Keaton. :hug

And thanks again, Aisha! It looks great!

Hm... I wonder how successful I'd be at drawing Keaton...
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Kipiru

Quote from: Jairus on February 23, 2009, 02:10:57 PM
Hm… I wonder how successful I'd be at drawing Keaton…

Well, try!

Mao

Quote from: Kipiru on February 23, 2009, 02:14:30 PM
Quote from: Jairus on February 23, 2009, 02:10:57 PM
Hm... I wonder how successful I'd be at drawing Keaton...

Well, try!

I've been pestering him to draw more as it is.. speaking of which:  Jairus, you should draw more.  DRAW MOAR!

Kenji

Sunny did a great Gabi there. Ah must say.

Also, the person's name who got Kimmy makes me laugh, considering the recipient...

Tiger_T

That's some really cool artwork there! :mowhappy

It was great fun to look through all the entries.  :)

Now that Zina put the list up, I uploaded my entry to ->[DA] and ->[FA] too:

*snif* :<  You think we'll hear from Sciggles? *hopes* :3

Anyway...

Now that the list is up, it's time to reveal Zina's Secret Santas too:

(I had this crazy idea - like, over a year ago - but was too lazy to act it out back then. It went something like:
"When anyone (you?) finished his/her SecretSanta art and still has some time left; let's draw a little something for Zina."

A year went by and again I was reminded of my idea. This time I took the time and was able to look up the contact info of most of the participants of Zina's Secret Santa. I asked around and actually got a few responses. )

What you see below, is a list*, collecting links of artists (and their art) that did a 'Super Secret Secret Santa' picture, to thank Zina for her continued effort for all of us!
(*I'd hoped for a bit more of a list, but anyway.)
A big 'Thank You' to everyone who responded!

(When I find (or get posted) more links, I'll add them to the list)

So, without further addo,
from all of us:

Thank You for hosting the Secret Santa, Zina! :)

Quote from: Super Secret 00-Santa for Zina
Mad-Cheshire made [This one]

Modelincard made [This one]

Ra-ooo made [This one]

TheFurryFan (aka me) made [These] [Two]
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Gabi

I've found mine!

Tillette has done a great work. :3

And so has everyone else. There are a lot of great pictures here!

Oh, by the way, the link to Tezcat's picture for Lucheek shows up on the previous line (as Nemo had Tezkat).

Brunhidden

i wonder how many of the no shows will turn in their work, if they're just that terribly late or only entered to get free art and run
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Brunhidden on February 24, 2009, 02:54:33 PM
i wonder how many of the no shows will turn in their work, if they're just that terribly late or only entered to get free art and run

Some of them, like Mystiqe and Roya seem to have real life issues, so their disappearances aren't all that surprising.

Jigsaw Forte

And I did mine ages ago, but apparently the message got lost to Zina along the way. >_>

But it's here, see?

http://jekkal.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Nesrin-113873926

Lysander

Two years in a row, Aisha? that sucks. Hopefully your giver will come through. But yeah, life happens so sometimes you never know.

Much praise to Shiekahn boy. I really didn't know what I had imagined would come from my request, but he did a wonderful job.

And once again I'll type awesome work of putting everything together, Zina.   :januscat
TytajLucheek