The ban game, v14

Started by Slowtini, October 13, 2008, 03:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slowtini

Jairus is banned because you people's cookies... they do BAAAAAAAAAD things...

They made the sky taste lemon.

Lady Buggery

Jairus is banned for posting a reference I don't get and denying me imaginary calories.

Jairus

Roya is banned for banning the wrong person, and because I was referencing the awesome anime The Big O. Have a cookie anyway.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Noone

Jairus is banned because the best use for Big O is measuring the efficiency of computer algorithms.

Mao

Kobra is banned for causing me to have flash backs to my Algorithms class... which I failed twice and even worse, it was the only class that I had left before I was allowed to graduate.  I had to do a summer session because of that class.

Jairus

Mowser is banned for reminding me of school. I don't want to think about school right now.

Noone

Jairus is banned so he can GET BACK TO WORK! You have a 10 page paper due tomorrow! (maybe you don't, but who cares :P)

Jairus

T1K is banned because I don't have a ten page paper due tomorrow, but my mom does. I do, on the other hand, want to actually write something and post it. I should do that... after dinner.

Darkdragon

Jairus is banned because of (non-existent?) unfinished math and physics homework.

VSMIT

Darkdragon is banned because Music Theory homework sucks.

Darkdragon

VSMIT is banned for not writing a composition in B# major.

VSMIT

Darkdragon is banned because that's just a dumb key.  I'd rather write in Ab minor.

Kipiru

VSMIT is banned for continuing this boring music lesson!

VSMIT

Kipiru is banned because I can go more in-depth if I want to.

Both the major and minor key-sets have one key that uses no sharps or flats.  In major, it is C, and in minor it is A.  If you move either one of these keys up one half step (i.e.: C->C#, A->A#), they take on all of the (single) sharps possible.  Likewise, if you move either of those keys down one half step (i.e.: C->Cb, A->Ab), they take on all of the (single) flats possible.  Part writing in C major and A minor are pretty easy.  However, part writing in C#, A#, Cb and Ab are amazingly difficult.  Oh, and B#=C.  That's why it's a dumb key.

Dagardo

VSMIT is banned because lessons are no substitute for experience.

VSMIT

Dagardo is banned because while that is true, you must have lessons in order to experience this particular kind of hell.  This is why I'm not a composition major.

Darkdragon

VSMIT is banned because that's very true. Calling a C Major piece "B# Major" only serves to obscure legibility of the composition.

Slowtini

DarkDragon is banned because I just discovered another tasty beverage.

Tropicana Grovestand Orange Juice + A splash of concentrated lemon juice + Sugar = Ohmygod delicious

VSMIT

Slowtini is banned because that sounds like citrusy goodness.

Mao

VSMIT is banned for not making a ban for Slowtini that contained references to Pulp Fiction. 

VSMIT

Mowser is banned because I didn't know that I was supposed to make a Pulp Fiction reference.

Slowtini

VSMIT is banned by a runcible spoon.

Ren Gaulen

Slowtini is banned by a brain projectile.

VSMIT

Ren is banned because I erect a magical barrier to protect me.

Mao

VSMIT is banned by a failed attempt to cast magic missiles at the darkness.

Ren Gaulen

Mowser is banned because the magic missiles cast by VSMIT missed the darkness, kept going and ended up hitting Mowser. *BLAM!*

Mao

Ren is banned for always being violent towards me.

Ren Gaulen

Mowser is banned because I am being violent towards him. But actually, I have no idea why I am so violent towards you. :[ I'll try to be nicer from now on. :3

Mao

Ren is banned due to the distinct possibility that he's been trying to make a nemesis out of me, as that's the feeling I've been getting *squints warily at him*.  He is not banned however for trying to be nicer from now on in.

Ren Gaulen

Mowser is not banned because I want to make up for all those times I shot him (no, that doesn't mean you can shoot me, Mowser).