The ban game, v14

Started by Slowtini, October 13, 2008, 03:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Ren is banned for concluding that I would want to shoot him.  While I'm all for vengeance and keeping things even, I'm willing to let things go every now and again.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mowser is banned for nabbing that avatar from somewhere.

Where'd you get it, Mowser?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

Ren and Mowser are both banned for not angaging in a violent gun battle to the death which would keep me entertained for a little while.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Mao

Alondro is banned so I can  present him with a sample of what he's asking for.

Lady Buggery

Mowser is banned for changing his avatar.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Roya Redwing is banned for not mentioning the Gun Kata.

Lady Buggery

L is banned because I have no clue what that is.

Mao

Roya is banned for not being familiar Equilibrium.  Which I now have the urge to go find in my collection.  You're also banned for banning me because I changed my avatar.  I do that often.

Lady Buggery

Mowser is banned for linking a page that had this guy's name on it: "Christian Kahrmann   " Which is stirkingly similar to my real name.

Slowtini

Redwing is banned because of the-

Mao

Slowtini is banned for having some unfinished business.

Ren Gaulen

Mowser is banned because I have missed an opportunity to participate in an Equilibrium-style duel.

Mao

Ren is banned because the Matrix lobby scene was far better anyway, in terms of sheer destruction and effect.  Though the fights in Equilibrium definitely had a style that has yet to truly be reproduced.

Ren Gaulen

Mowser is banned because I can dual-wield Enforcer automatic pistols, but I have nothing to shoot at. :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned because I have his flag. And am firing the flak cannon at his back.

Ren Gaulen

llearch is banned because I have a fully charged shield belt. And besides.. RICOCHET DISKS!! >:D

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned by three headshots. With the Shock Rifle.

Ren Gaulen

L is banned because I'm calling an Insta-Gib match on Morpheus (damn, now I really want to play UT)!

Mao

Ren is banned because I love the smell of rippers and miniguns in the morning.

Jairus

Mowser is banned by a full clip from the Omega R.Y.N.O. 4-Ever V. X. It unleashes a terrifying myriad of lock-on homing lasers at an insane rate of fire, each dealing 5141 damage in V. X. Max ammo capacity in level X is 900. It can destroy the final boss in a few seconds. It's my favorite toy.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Ren Gaulen

Jay is banned because I have opened a Keg o' Health and put on a shield belt. I have maximum health and armour now. >:]

Jairus

Ren is banned because my link was broken in the previous post. Tis now fixed.

Ren Gaulen

Jay is banned because an Insta-Gib rifle inflicts about a million damage points with one shot - but it requires extreme precision.

Mao

Ren is banned for nostalgic reasons.

Ren Gaulen

Mowser is banned because he is not the only one who experiences nostalgia right now. ..My six-barrelled rocket launcher, oh how I miss you..

Mao

Ren is banned because not only am I nostalgic for UT, but now also for RO.  Guess it's time to go activate my account again.

Ren Gaulen

Mowser is banned through being buried under a pile of useless, worthless loot that burst out of a poring he killed.

Noone

Ren Gaulen is banned because every adventurer who has the money should get a Heward's Handy Haversack or a Bag of Holding in order to carry massive quantities of loot to later sell for an excessive amount of gold that they will likely never use in the entire game.

Jairus

The1Kobra is banned because this loot system sucks.

Ren Gaulen

Jay is banned because it works just fine for me - I got a set of enchanted half-plate armour from a poring, you won't see me complaining. :P