The Vend-o-mat 9000

Started by Slowtini, October 14, 2008, 12:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyranastrasz

The Vend-o-mat 9000 dispenses what appears to be an illegal substance. A nearby security guard spots you with it and tackles you, only to discover it was the contents of a Pixie Stix.

*inserts :doommuffin*

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

The Vend-o-Mat dispenses Mab.

*Inserts a piece of paper with 'Why so serious?' written on it.*
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

Tyranastrasz

The Vend-o-mat 9000 dispenses The Joker.

*inserts a sushi roll*

Angel

The Vend-O-Mat 9000 dispenses a hibachi dealer with prosthetic lips.

(inserts a bit of red fuzz from her stuffed lobster, Rock)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

out pops cowboy Bebop's Toys in the attic.

inserts Faux Pas.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Omega

*click*Whrrrrrrl*

A mechanical arm extends from the Vend-o-mat 9k and slaps you on the face, twice.

*inserts a zergling*

Tyranastrasz

The Vend-o-mat 9000 dispenses a Hydralisk. It shoots several spines at you as you flee in terror.

*inserts a Zealot*

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

The Vend-o-Mat dispenses a dragoon that then proceeds to aim its photon cannon at you, counting down seconds faster than they actually should be counted.

*Inserts StarCraft II*
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

Corgatha Taldorthar

*steals your copy before it can go into the Vend-0-Mat.*

*inserts a jewel case for a random game so that it doesn't realize how it's been gypped*
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Tyranastrasz

The Vend-o-mat 9000 appears to accept the case... Then a cannon-like implement pops out the side and shoots the case at you faster than a bullet!

*inserts WoW's third expansion, "rumored" to involve the Emerald Dream*

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

*The Vend-o-Mat slaps you, displaying the words "World of WarCrack steals your soul!"*

*Inserts Ergo Proxy*

Arcblade

The Vend-o-Mat develops sentience and a mouth, and dispenses much screaming and a jar of insanity.

*inserts monopoly money*

e_voyager

The Vend-o-Mat 9000 puts a lean on your home and books and computer.

inserts one of RF's muffins of doom.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tyranastrasz

The Vend-o-mat 9000 dispenses one of Mab's brownies.

*inserts a cat  :januscat *

Arcblade

The Vend-o-mat 9000 dispenses a silly phrase and returns your cat, now posed appropriately. 

*inserts Corgatha Taldorthar*

Mao

A Welsh Corgi wearing some silly looking armor is dispensed.

*inserts a 24k solid gold bar*

Arcblade

The Vend-o-mat 9000 dispenses a single gold coin, and you hear amused laughter radiate from somewhere overhead.

*inserts Mao Laoren*

Ren Gaulen

A chocolate bar appears from the vending machine. You can see some words on its side. They say: "It's chocolate! It's people! It's Cho-Co-Lent! :D"

*inserts the Fist of the North Star*

Rakala

The Vend O Mat dispenses dust.

*inserts Two Kirks a Kahn and a Pizza Place*

Arcblade

The Vend-o-mat 9000 explodes in violence, screams, and pizza slices. 

*inserts Rakala*

Tyranastrasz

The Vend-o-mat 9000 dispenses a fox. It's evil like that.

*Inserts Angus Mengsk*

Arcblade

The Vend-o-mat 9000 dispenses a copy of Starcraft 2.

*inserts Loki, God of Mischief*

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Vend-o-Mat 9000 dispenses... The Mask...

*Inserts Samir Duran*

Angel

The Vend-O-Mat dispenses a Terran Wraith. "Go ahead, commander."

(inserts the common cold)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Stygian

The Vend-O-Mat dispenses some Zerg hyper-evolutionary virus, and you are noFOR THE SWARM!

[decloaks and saps the Vend-O-Mat]

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

The Vend-o-Mat 9000 saps YOU.

*Inserts Kerrigan*

techmaster-glitch

The Vend-O-Mat: Zerg Edition dispenses Infested Kerrigan. She goes Queen Bitch Of The Universe on your sorry ass. >:3

*Inserts Terran Goliath*

Ren Gaulen

The Vend-O-Mat produces a GDI Titan.

*inserts some blue tiberium*

Arcblade

The Vend-o-mat 9000 emits a creak and a puff of foul-smelling smoke.

*inserts 24 hours of anime*

Tyranastrasz

The Vend-o-mat dispenses a DVD box set of Fullmetal Alchemist.

*inserts Zeratul*