The Vend-o-mat 9000

Started by Slowtini, October 14, 2008, 12:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidar

Vend-O-Mat 9000 dispenses the Great Arkleseizure.

* inserts the Face of Boe *
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Caswin

Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Arcblade

The Vend-o-mat 9000 makes a horrid grinding sound and dispenses a meat stack.

*inserts  :mowcookie*

Slowtini

A mow wearing a labcoat pops out, and promptly latches onto you.

*inserts a plush bear*

Arcblade

The Vend-o-mat 9000 dispenses a grizzly bear and Teddy Roosevelt.  Whee!

*inserts Japanese vocabulary*

e_voyager

The Vend-o-mat 9000 dispenses 5000 rabid fan girls and otaku.

inserts rolling bomber special
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

The Vend-O-Mat dispenses the Power Rangers, who want their jobs back.

(inserts good music)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Out pops a van with these guys

*inserts necromow*

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

out pops a flier saying "but mow are immune to magic"

inserts sleeping potion.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tyranastrasz

The Vend-o-mat 9000 dispenses 3 Major Dreamless Sleep Potions.

*inserts Elixir of Dream Vision*

VSMIT

The Vend-O-Mat dispenses a nightmare.

Tyranastrasz

The Vend-o-mat 9000 is angered by your lack of an offering, and takes back the Nightmare it dispensed. It then dispenses four very ancient, very green, and very insane dragons, known as the Dragons of Nightmare.

*inserts the Buster Sword*

VSMIT

The Vend-O-Mat clanks, then is cut in half by the giant sword.  The Buster Sword then transforms into a new Vend-O-Mat.

*Inserts a vial of liquid pretentiousness.*

Vidar

Vend-O-Mat 9000 regurgitates Ray Comfort and a banana.

*inserts VSMIT's head into Vend-O-Mat 9000 *
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

e_voyager

Vend-O-Mat 9000 dispenses a clone  called TEMSV

inserts a gun blade

Lisky

out pops delta squad from gears of war, using assault rifles with chainsaws...

*inserts econ paper with plan to solve US national debt*

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

out pops the president of the us who's issues you a metal and thanks you then vanishes into the capital.

inserts said metal

Lisky

out pops the president who hands you my paper with a several page overview on how to get the US out of debt by selling government bonds only to china, then canceling said bonds... making them worth about as much as the paper they're printed on, and the ink that was used on the paper...

*steps into vend-o-mat 9000*

Slowtini

The vend-o-mat is confused by your actions.

*inserts a rope, to get basilisk out*

Max Wolf

vend-o-mat spits out a soap on a rope

"inserts a cake"

e_voyager

the Vend-O-Mat 9000 dispenses the true life store of a fictional character.

inserts a flash point!

Lisky

out pops me... "the fu.... where the hell am i?!"

*inserts small child

llearch n'n'daCorna

The Vend-o-mat dispenses a flaw any child could see.

*inserts one same*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Caswin

The machine produces an Uncanny-Valley off-kilter clone of you.  It identifies itself as "the exact same."

*Inserts a tennis racquet*
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

llearch n'n'daCorna

The machine produces a cover for same.

*inserts half a old-style UK penny*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

Out pops an old school London style bobby, complete with billy club... he doesn't look to happy that your using old money on a new machine...

*inserts empty cardboard box*

Ren Gaulen

e_voyager

The Vend-O-Mat 9000 dispenses massive debt. enjoy the poor house

insert gold brick

GabrielsThoughts

the vend o mat dispenses 1 thousand dollars worth of gold plated pennies...that is to say an thousand dollars worth of pennies that are gold plated....ow

*Inserts dirt devil forged in hell attached to a work bench employee named "Sam"*
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Slowtini

Strange noises come out of the Vend-o-mat, and eventually it dispenses Sam back out again, but with an interesting power attached.
Sam is now a were-vacuum.

*inserts holy water*