The Vend-o-mat 9000

Started by Slowtini, October 14, 2008, 12:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caswin

The machine discharges massive quantities of milk.

*Inserts a Zorkmid*
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Corgatha Taldorthar

The Vend-O-Mat 9000 spits out a crystal ball that needs new batteries.

*inserts mallet.*
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

The Vend-O-Mat 9000 dispenses Amy Rose, who has moved her crush over from Sonic, to you.

*Inserts crazy purple anime hairstyle*
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

Colgatecrusader

out comes dragon ball Z

inserts my fist.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

The Vend-o-Mat 9000 dispenses Mike Tyson.

*inserts The Clockwork Mansion*
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

e_voyager

out pops the tea time of infinity

insert boot strap paradox
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

The Vend-o-Mat 9000 dispenses These boots are made for walkin', and that's just what they'll do! One of these days these boots are gonna' walk all over you.

*Inserts /b/*

Slowtini

The Vend-o-mat frowns at you.

>:C

*inserts a plain old, normal coin.*

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

The Vend-o-Mat dispenses a plain old diet coke.

*Inserts Ronald McDonald*

Cogidubnus

It dispenses a very angry irish ninja.

*inserts Asmodeous*

Colgatecrusader

out comes a history channel special about the seven levels of hell

inserts a kid with a full grown moustache.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Cogidubnus

It dispenses a dinosaur, complete with saddle for riding.

*inserts dish soap*

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

The Vend-o-Mat 9000 dispenses laundry detergent.

*Inserts Mr. T, Chuck Norris, Clint Eastwood, and Mike Tyson.*

Colgatecrusader

the vendomat explodes, you can't fit that many people in a vending machine.

inserts my video camera

Angel

The Vend-O-Mat dispenses a slip of paper saying "Thank You" and a box of Lindor chocolates. I am sitting inside the machine with the camera, giggling and hugging it.

(inserts a Band-Aid)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Stygian

The Vend-O-Mat dispenses a Bono, well used and with a bone pipe sticking out.

[inserts a copy of Final Fantasy X]

e_voyager

The Vend-O-Mat 9000 dispense several jumping sharks.

inserts five golden rings
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Caswin

The Vend-o-Mat produces the words, "FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!!" in an immaculate chorus.

*Inserts a ruby*
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

e_voyager

out drops an anarchy Beryle

inserts power wave

Angel

The Vend-O-Mat DISPENSES ITS LAZER.

(inserts a repetition)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

llearch n'n'daCorna

The Vend-o-mat dispenses a repeat of the earlier prescription.

*inserts a coin*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Slowtini

An Anti-Coin pops out, and proceeds to devour your wallet, your firstborn, and your vehicle.

*inserts a potato*

Colgatecrusader

The vend-o-mat dispenses Lucky from Lucky charms

*inserts red dye 5*

Slowtini

Great.
The Vend-O-Mat's bleeding all over the carpet. :<

*inserts Spore*

Colgatecrusader

while you leave your computer to insert the game the penguin empire develops into space age and then destroys all of your spice mines.

*inserts Super Mario RPG*

Angel

The machine dispenses Geno, who gives you that awesome finger gun he has. You lucky jerk.

(inserts a strand of yarn)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

KarlOmega1

The machine dispenses a cat that is playing with said yarn.

(Inserts Optimus Prime)
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Mao

The Vend-o-mat dispenses Ultra Magnus.

*inserts a coin*

Slowtini

BURGER KING ONION RING comes out.
*promptly noms*

-inserts zesty sauce-

e_voyager

out pops Xander Cruse

inserts a soul from evermore