I miss you already

Started by thegayhare, July 27, 2008, 06:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

well the house seems a little emptier now.  My sister was up for the weekend and that was good,  but she's finaly found her own apartment in RI and thats bad...

It means she can finally take her cats with her.
so as of ten minutes ago Amber and my dear sweet ebony were packed away into her car and whisked off.  I miss them allready.. sure Amber was a bitch to me most of the time but she was still the only cat I could count on to cuddle in my lap when I needed a kitty.  and Ebony was just so cuddly, soft and friendly.  She was just such a sweet heart

I know it's for the best but I still feel so bad...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Damaris

You should look into adopting a kitten of your own, hon.  I know it won't replace the other cats in your life, but it will give you a little lump of fur that will love you.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

... it'll be a cat. Cats don't love their owners, they tolerate them. ;-]

Jairus

I know what it feels like... every time I visit my parents I get to play with my mom's two cats Enzo and Aston. It's never easy to say bye, especially since they just love being around you. Albeit, they love being around you because you'll stroke them, but still...

My mom keeps asking me if I want a cat of my own. Something tells me that sitting with a cat does not prepare one for taking care of them.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

shadowterm

I'm the one that has to feed it and take the litter box out whenever I'm here at my dads. It's not to bad, but you don't want to forget on the litter. It can get bad. Emotional scars
/)//w//(\

Turnsky

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 27, 2008, 07:49:32 PM

cat's don't have owners, they have indentured slaves. >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Turnsky on July 28, 2008, 03:09:30 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 27, 2008, 07:49:32 PM
cat's don't have owners, they have indentured slaves. >:3

Thank you, T, that was the phrase I was looking for. Indentured slaves.

Mao

Heh, I'm pretty sure my cat sees me as nothing more than something is has to bribe with affection for food.  Sadly, I don't do a whole lot to discourage that way of thinking.

Maybe getting a cat of your own is the solution TGH.  There are many many pounds out there and they've all got animals who need a good home and some tlc.

Ryudo Lee

Yeah, go to your local ASPCA, or even a vet.  They're usually overrun with cats that need a good home.  We got a couple of cats from the vet, and they quickly became a part of the family.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

thegayhare

Quote from: Damaris on July 27, 2008, 07:35:57 PM
You should look into adopting a kitten of your own, hon.  I know it won't replace the other cats in your life, but it will give you a little lump of fur that will love you.

Unfortunately I can't get a new kitty

since I'm still staying with my mom I realy can't get my own pet with out her permission.

She has two cats of her own, Tom and Salem.  Salem is friendly enough but he's realy my mom's cat and he'll pretty much ignore me when she's around.   Tom is realy rather Aloof.  he's friendly enough but not a really snugly cat.

My mom's boy freind is planning to get a puppy.  an Alaskian husky. but that'll be his dog.

Ebony was the only kitty I realy called mine,  she was so friendly.  She'd walk up to me, stroke my leg, and mew softly when she wanted something.  I'd give her brushings and pet her she was just so cuddly.

Amber was a little more distant  In public she hated me and would growl if I touched her  but if no one else was a round he'd get in my lap, rub up against me and be super affectionate

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: thegayhare on July 28, 2008, 10:39:48 AM

... Evil Kitty Will Take Your Soul.

Alternatively, "Touch my pokemon and you're dead."

Jairus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 28, 2008, 11:41:10 AM
Quote from: thegayhare on July 28, 2008, 10:39:48 AM

... Evil Kitty Will Take Your Soul.

Alternatively, "Touch my pokemon and you're dead."

Actually, I was thinking "Do all cats play with their food before they eat it?"
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

thegayhare

*giggles*

she is an evil little kitty and that chu is one of her favorite toys,  she's also got a little spongebob she loves to beat up.

my sis titles that picture as "No this is my pokeymans"