Enter Archanon:

Started by Archanon8957, July 24, 2008, 04:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archanon8957

Hey guys, Im new here and would like to introduce myself to all of you. Im very excited about perhaps getting some feedback on some of my writing. And i mean feedback as in anything anybody can offer. I am thankful for it all. I really would like to develop the craft of writing as there is nothing more rewarding than constructing a world that i feel everyday in an accessible manner that i can share with others. It is true, i have a long way to go...but the burdens of the journey have a habit of lessening themselves on me. Anyway, I will be writing as much as i can.
Im glad to be a part of the forum, and look forward to helping others through comments and what not.
Thanks,
Arch

Jairus

Well, welcome to the forum Archanon8957. Don't cross the mods, everyone is pretty much insane, and remember that anyone who gives you advice means to do ill deeds to you! Have fun!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Archanon8957

hehe that i can live with, man.

Jairus

Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  Have fun, but remember to read the rules (and follow them), and don't annoy the moderators.  Common-sense stuff like that...

Pity your name isn't Archcanon.  That would have been cool.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

You need: common sense, uncommon sense, lack of self-preservation instinct, resistance to high and low temperatures, bulletproofing and guns. Lots of guns.
You should: beware of the box, evil scientists, guys with swords and the people who tell you to beware of the people.
You must: follow the rules, obey the mods, venerate the immortal Empress and have fun.

Welcome aboard! :3

Cogidubnus

Hay everybody. This is one of my pals from real life. We'll just say he's called Jes. He's a nice guy, and has promised to be nice here, so, here I stand - I clap, and embrace with open arms. :)

Welcome, Archanon8957!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah, I wondered why he was coherent and comprehensible... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Paladin Sheppard

Don't worry Llearch we'll fix that soon enough >:3

Archanon8957

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on July 24, 2008, 09:07:09 PM
Don't worry Llearch we'll fix that soon enough >:3

..u..um..

lol!

Archanon8957

Quote from: Cogidubnus on July 24, 2008, 08:17:56 PM
Hay everybody. This is one of my pals from real life. We'll just say he's called Jes. He's a nice guy, and has promised to be nice here, so, here I stand - I clap, and embrace with open arms. :)

Welcome, Archanon8957!
Glad to be welcomed :batman

bill

Archanon8957

Is that a bill-coggy?
Option 2: Cog is propogating a new nickname...hehe

Paladin Sheppard

No thats just Bill you soon lean to either A) Kick him like the annoying puppy he is B) Ignore him like most of us C) Both :3

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

I'm the one who's supposed to be hatin' around these parts

VSMIT

Well, you aren't serious jackass anymore.  So everyone's supposed to hate on you now.