Started by Rithm Alfortele, May 09, 2008, 08:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slowtini

Quote from: Turnsky on May 22, 2008, 05:58:17 AM
P'TANG!

another sound you don't want to hear when that happens..  >:3

... :erk
Nn...EEYOWCH!
Something JUST like what happened to able happened to me not less than 24 hours ago... and it involved a canoe.

Brunhidden

and now he can hit those high notes

although i sympathyse, once when i was learning to ride a bike i rode off the side of a road and fell about five feed town to land crotch first on a branch..... stupid roads on cliffs and stupid bikes with no breaks.... owwwiiieee...
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Angel

(winces) Yeowch... you think he'll still answer Jyrras (albeit in a newfound soprano)?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

PurpleCheeseLlama

Don

Quote from: Brunhidden on May 22, 2008, 04:33:57 PM
and now he can hit those high notes

although i sympathyse, once when i was learning to ride a bike i rode off the side of a road and fell about five feed town to land crotch first on a branch..... stupid roads on cliffs and stupid bikes with no breaks.... owwwiiieee...

Dude, now I feel bad for you and Abel.

jonnie483

Dang, that's gotta suck for Abel!

I've always wondered why people find this stuff funny.  Anyone care to explain?

Lucheek

Quote from: jonnie483 on May 22, 2008, 07:55:41 PM
Dang, that's gotta suck for Abel!

I've always wondered why people find this stuff funny.  Anyone care to explain?

"The only diffrence between comedy and tragedy is whether it happened to you or to someone else."

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

jonnie483

Huh, kind of what I thought.

:U

But srsly, he and Jyras are my faves, so Jyras' face does still make the part of it funny/cute.

thegayhare

I still think fluff tuft should just kiss it all better

Amber Williams

Quote from: thegayhare on May 22, 2008, 09:28:32 PM

If the comic wasnt PG rated, I would be sooooo tempted to use that line on the next WW banner update. :U

Don

Speaking of the wallpaper, I wonder if the guys side has any hope of even achieving a tie now. The girls groupshot is pretty far ahead.

Quote from: Amber Williams on May 22, 2008, 09:48:04 PM

If the comic wasnt PG rated, I would be sooooo tempted to use that line on the next WW banner update. :U

I wonder if Jyrras would feint after that was said he's already frozen in shyness as it is.

jonnie483

Dude, if I had 500 bucks I'd so totally donate it for the guys side.

Don

500 is a tad much isn't it? Though..i'd proboblly donate more if I wasn't currently on a funding shortage.

Who knows, maby fate will bring along a generous doner and bring the numbers up to par. Highly doubtfull, but it's a possibility.

jonnie483

I don't think it's that much.

Well, anyway, if I had enough money to spare, I'd just keep donating to keep the guy's up until it ends.  Alas, I have no such amount of monies.   :<

Don

My current issues with donating are that:

A) One of my family had a birthday and I always buy him something shiny because he's my favorite family member.
B)I'm currently running low on money wich I need for the travelling I plan to do in the summer
C)Being paid every two weeks kinda leaves me high and dry as this is ending before my next payday.

Pretty much as it's turning out, only a miraculous twist of fate is going to allow even a tie for the groupshots.

jonnie483

And I happen to have no source of income at all. :3  So donating's out of the question.

AmigaDragon

:erk OUCH.
Then the talk of the healer reminds me of something my brother told me about. In a AD&D campaign, one character got a similar injury, so that player's other character (cleric) went to "lay on hands" for healing... That player never heard the end of it.  :mwaha :veryevil :giggle
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: AmigaDragon on May 23, 2008, 01:41:24 AM
:erk OUCH.
Then the talk of the healer reminds me of something my brother told me about. In a AD&D campaign, one character got a similar injury, so that player's other character (cleric) went to "lay on hands" for healing... That player never heard the end of it.  :mwaha :veryevil :giggle

He-he-he.. In our campaigns the allocated healer is usually a girl.. But in the situation that you've just described it would not make much difference. >:3

Victoire Épique

Never mind the rating, not even the best kiss in the world could help a crunch like that. :x

Also, I notice that a lot of attention has been brought to Abel's crotch. :3
Not that I'm complaining.

Tycoon

Does this mark the beginning of "Straight for Abel"?

Quote from: Tycoon on May 23, 2008, 06:47:49 AM
Does this mark the beginning of "Straight for Abel"?
Well, given you need those organs for both sides, it might as well be "nothing for abel"... then again, that would be boring.

Quote from: VSMIT on May 18, 2008, 09:56:34 PM
She'd have to be at a computer the whole time, to truly update it the way you want to.
If that's really the problem, it could be solved quite easily with an automatic script. I'm sure there are more than enough fans that would be both capable and willing to hack out one.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on May 23, 2008, 07:29:45 AM
Well, given you need those organs for both sides, it might as well be "nothing for abel"... then again, that would be boring.

Isn't that a description of being Gay for Abel, anyway? ;-]

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on May 23, 2008, 07:29:45 AM
If that's really the problem, it could be solved quite easily with an automatic script. I'm sure there are more than enough fans that would be both capable and willing to hack out one.

There are limits on these things. You'd have to update the actual image, and place the text in the right place, and get the output accurate, and protect against people sending corrupted emails, or emails from Outlook, that would break things, and you'd have to leave the machine processing it online all the time, and make sure it didn't crash, and all the things would have to work perfectly, and...

Admittedly, these are all surmountable problems, but the effort required is not commensurate with the results. And it involves a lot of screwing around with Amber's working area, which is likely to impact on the comics...

Personally, I'd rather she did what worked for her, and concentrated on the comics, and not farting about making a few people happy for one day or so. Just my opinion, of course.

Rakala

Oh c'mon, with all that's been going on I think we've officially moved up to *DUN DUN DUNNNNN!* PG-13!  'A'

Alondro

Quote from: Rakala on May 23, 2008, 08:53:45 AM
Oh c'mon, with all that's been going on I think we've officially moved up to *DUN DUN DUNNNNN!* PG-13!  'A'

That gives me an idea:

Jyrras Gianna was a just typical overly-cute roorat with a taste for technology.  Until one day he fell for a cubi that just happened to be the diabolical Dr. Ink!  Now, Jyrras is trying to balance a doctorate and avoiding dissection by the deadly Dr.!  It's loads of wacky, twisted fun for the whole family! 

It's "The Dr. is Ink!" starring Rod Schneider, rated PG-13.

*Cartman*  Dammit Kenny!  It's not funny! 

:giggle
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

llearch n'n'daCorna

* llearch n'n'daCorna takes a shot.

thegayhare

DO ettt.  DOOOO EEEET

Mab could be the one to say it looking all sly like.  "You know Jyrras you could kiss it and make it all better"

course that might just case the rest of our sweet little rats brain to implode

Don

Quote from: thegayhare on May 23, 2008, 12:13:20 PM

DO ettt.  DOOOO EEEET

Mab could be the one to say it looking all sly like.  "You know Jyrras you could kiss it and make it all better"

course that might just case the rest of our sweet little rats brain to implode

It seems acceptable for a PG rating, it's not like he'd be taking any action towards it, besides most people who read this comic seem to be well within their teenage years. In a way, that would be the fanservice you partially thought of putting in before and it would only be text instead of something you'd have to draw into the groupshots or something right?

I'm proboblly wrong and stepping out of line again arn't I?

joshofspam

what just crutched the meter below abel something on abel or is this a sound of expression of shock  :mowmeep
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Ren Gaulen

Oh, God.. I know I'm going to hell for this, but I have to say it: The balls are inert.
I blame it on Piccolo.