Battle of the Se- Whoa, Abel!

Started by Rithm Alfortele, May 09, 2008, 08:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

Quote from: AmigaDragon on May 19, 2008, 12:32:21 PM
Quote from: Brunhidden on May 18, 2008, 09:35:48 AM
being aroudn this forum so long i find it impossible to read what mabb says without inserting 'for' between abel and gay

Abel for gay?  :B

actually that sounds like a campaign poster.....

however mabb says gay before abel
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Victoire Épique

Quote from: Brunhidden on May 20, 2008, 09:33:11 AM
Quote from: AmigaDragon on May 19, 2008, 12:32:21 PM
Quote from: Brunhidden on May 18, 2008, 09:35:48 AM
being aroudn this forum so long i find it impossible to read what mabb says without inserting 'for' between abel and gay

Abel for gay?  :B

actually that sounds like a campaign poster.....

however mabb says gay before abel

Abel for gay, 2008! :O

thegayhare

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: thegayhare on May 20, 2008, 05:06:45 PM
I'd vote for him

I believe that that was presumed by everyone already, TGH. ;-] Although it's nice of you to confirm it.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Hanii Puppy on May 21, 2008, 07:06:25 AM
Who wouldn't? :3

"Perhaps she just vanted to schnuggle up to cold, heartless killink machine?"
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Don

Oh..dear lord. Poor poor Abel..I don't even want to imagine the kind of hell he's about to go through.

ChaoSynergy

Zedd

Rithm Alfortele

Suddenly, I think the question of his sexual orientation is the last thing on his mind right now.

Quick!  Someone get the nurse from SAIA! D: She's the only one who can saaaaaave hiiiiiiim!

Raffe

C'mon, I know some of you must be getting your 'economic stimulus package', vote for the guys!
Hooray ellipsis!

Reese Tora

Quote from: Zachski on May 21, 2008, 09:53:59 PM
Suddenly, I think the question of his sexual orientation is the last thing on his mind right now.

Quick!  Someone get the nurse from SAIA! D: She's the only one who can saaaaaave hiiiiiiim!

So long as they don't get the Nurse from Dungeons and Denizens...

... you know, I think Abel should try out for a play.  I was thinking, maybe, the Nutcracker Suite. >:3
(schedenfreude!)
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Naldru

Are you referring to the nurse who was in the ad for Mech Quest?  I don't recall any nurses in Dungeons and Denizens, although there was a two-headed fire-breathing dog who would probably be willing to give tender loving care to some of the characters.

Edit: 
You were right.  I had forgotten that image.  And her as a nurse is an image I will try hard to forget again.

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Goatmon

Gildedtongue

If Abel keeps sitting in the middle of this war grid, makes me wonder which camp, ah "he"'s really in...

Hmmmm, as a shapeshifter, he could be either... and herm Abel would look cute...

Ren Gaulen

Yerg!!.. :erk It happened just like I predicted... Well, he'll live.

Also, I love how Jyrras' expression won't change now. >:3 And Mab's face is hilarious. Well, Abel's too, but..

Raffe

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on May 22, 2008, 12:42:47 AM
Also, I love how Jyrras' expression won't change now. >:3
I think its cause his brains broken. Mab's yelling was as an untold number of hammers coming down upon his head...da da da daaa da(Mab silver hammer would be awesome)
And I hope in the three hundred plus years Abel's been taking classes that hes prepared for something like this(bad pick up lines 101?)....now since he's afraid of blood he'd be afraid to...nevermind, mustn't anger the gods >:3
Hooray ellipsis!

Reese Tora

Quote from: Naldru on May 21, 2008, 10:51:39 PM
Are you referring to the nurse who was in the ad for Mech Quest?  I don't recall any nurses in Dungeons and Denizens, although there was a two-headed fire-breathing dog who would probably be willing to give tender loving care to some of the characters.

I am 97% certain that Sadistika is the resident healer in the dungeon, basically due to this comic.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Grenn

Maybe he had some walnuts in his pocket?

Um.... yes. That must be it.

Or at least you hope it is....  :U

:erk

Victoire Épique

My stomach hurt just looking at that. :V

...Well, not just my stomach. ;A;

Turnsky

P'TANG!

another sound you don't want to hear when that happens..  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Rakala

Alondro

*Charles  :aack *  Abel's going to need reconstructive surgery after that... normally, falling like that doesn't make a 'crunch'.  It makes more of a thud.  'Crunch' is a very bad thing to hear from that kind of fall.   :I
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

LionHeart

Agreed. Fortunately, being a shapeshifter would avoid the need for reconstructive surgery.

Although even a shapeshifter will need time to recover from that...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Raffe

Think Jyrras' brain is broken till the end of WW? Only thing I can see him doing is fleeing. Hmmm...Fae have multiple-oriented magic, maybe Mab has healing?
Hooray ellipsis!

celelorien

on the topic of babies, i don't think Jyrras would ever, ever want any...

..he's already been traumatized enough by them...

and crunch is never a good noise to hear. :0

Kuari

ooooo...  yeah umm...  no kids for Abel unless that can be regenerated...  ow....

Valynth

Quote from: Kuari on May 22, 2008, 03:03:14 PM
ooooo...  yeah umm...  no kids for Abel unless that can be regenerated...  ow....
Trust me, one blow to the baby markers does not mean impotence.  Otherwise I'm not going to have kids myself.  Damn you gym class!

Then there's the whole gay question, which will probably be derailed by Abel's pain.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Gildedtongue on May 21, 2008, 11:53:57 PM
Hmmmm, as a shapeshifter, he could be either... and herm Abel would look cute...

I agree

thegayhare

Poor Abel, Jyrras should kiss it and make it all better