Random Hugs The Third

Started by xHaZxMaTx, February 25, 2008, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Arrrgh! How did I miss 3 hugs? :< Four huggles go out today, and the recipients are...

1. Seth C Triggs!
2. Tipod!
3. The_one_who_is_odd!
4. Damaris!

Jasonrevall

insidexml, did you plan on huggin me on my birthday or was that just a coincidence? Either way, thank you.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Gabi

Quote from: Jasonrevall on July 27, 2009, 01:16:48 PM
insidexml, did you plan on huggin me on my birthday or was that just a coincidence? Either way, thank you.
Wow, that was the 2nd random birthday hug we've had so far!

Skipped a hug, giving 3 today.

1. Babidi KrakenGuard
2. terrycloth
3. sorrowind
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

insidexml

Four hugs, going to RobbieThe1st, rakyth, techmaster-glitch, Jigsaw Forte. :)
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Kipiru

Tapewolf was piecefully opening the window to let some fresh air in, when suddenly he came face to face with the speaker end of a horn. Tape could barely make out the grinning unicorn behind it, before being blown away by a Very Loud Happy Cry About How Glorious Life Is Random Unicorn Hug!  :mowmeep

Gabi

KyleEverett gets an out-of-the-orange vixen hug. Because I had to say that eventually.

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

techmaster-glitch

Ontime huggle! The recipient is... sam16 !

Evil Fox

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Another ontime huggle! Today's goes out to... Mystiqe!

insidexml

Castle Pokemetroid gets a hug. :)

-Baroquemonger

JackTheCubiWolf

I think the random hug generator doesn't like me. I haven't been picked for a hug in a long while. :cry
I'm back, and tired.

insidexml

Quote from: JackTheCubiFerret on July 30, 2009, 11:28:20 PM
I think the random hug generator doesn't like me. I haven't been picked for a hug in a long while. :cry

I don't think it's limited to just the random hug generator.

There are hundreds of members. HUNDREDS. D:

-Baroquemonger

Castle Pokemetroid

Just got a random hug. Sending my thanks. Even Dark Demon Castles need love too.

Is it quite strange to hug a castle? Might have long arms if you had reached all the way around.

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Gabi

4 hugs today.

1. terrycloth
2. 127.0.0.2
3. mits
4. Kuari

techmaster-glitch

ack!! Missed two hugs! Three today go out to... Dekari, Timothy, and Don!

Kuari

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Jairus

Three random hugs, and they go to Indrick151, JaxiD, and Tiger_T!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Yay, my second! Thanks much! *hugs back*  :hug

Gabi

Thanks, Kuari and 127.0.0.2! ^_^

We have someone named Shade?

Today's hug goes to Stig Hemmer.

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Gabi

Quote from: insidexml on August 02, 2009, 02:22:18 PM
Quote from: Gabi on August 02, 2009, 08:37:33 AM
We have someone named Shade?

Well, that's the name I got. :<
Then I guess the answer is 'yes'.

Anonamous gets a hug today.

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Gabi

insidexml

And apparently ArrowQuivershaft gets one too.

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

ack, missed two huggles again! Three today go out to... Ren Gaulen, Sicill, and Amadea!