02/17/08 [Abel 2 #7] - Trouble

Started by AndersW, February 17, 2008, 01:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Alondro on February 19, 2008, 01:31:43 AM
*Charline knows what will happen next!*  It's obvious that now that Aniz has been punished, he and Fa'lina will have make-up sex! 

*Charles and Alondro*   D:

OH GODS NO!!! 'A' You have given me the worst mental image I had in days!! :O MY CRANIAL EYES BLEED!!! D:

Kuari

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 19, 2008, 01:46:15 AM
*Charline knows what will happen next!*  It's obvious that now that Aniz has been punished, he and Fa'lina will have make-up sex! 

*Charles and Alondro*   D:

OH GODS NO!!! 'A' You have given me the worst mental image I had in days!! :O MY CRANIAL EYES BLEED!!! D:

Don't worry, I'll take care of this...

*sends Saria and Alexi to dual eject hammer Charline*

Aleolus

...I may get beaten for this, but why is the mental image of Aniz and Fa'Lina doing the horizontal mambo so disturbing?  Sure, it's not what I would call a turn-on, but hardly enough to make eyes bleed.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Kuari on February 19, 2008, 02:04:51 AM

*Charles and Alondro*   D:

Thank you. Could you get me some bleach now? I think I'll need it. For my eyes...

e_voyager

i keep deleting the image but it won't stay gone. why wont the image die? i'd rather see... well better not say other wise fan fiction will pop up.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Rule 37, Spanky.  It's too late already.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 19, 2008, 02:16:45 AM

Thank you. Could you get me some bleach now? I think I'll need it. For my eyes...

Here's some Bleach  for your eyes!

No need to thank me!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Alondro on February 19, 2008, 09:07:54 AM
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 19, 2008, 02:16:45 AM

Here's some Bleach  for your eyes!

No need to thank me!   >:3

Thank you very much, good sir!
Oh god! :dface OH GOD!! :dface OH MY GOD!!! D: It's killing me with a giant kitchen knife!!! :knifed

Sunblink

That was easily the most satisfying scene in Abel's Story.

Fa'Lina deserves so much love for that. :>

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Ren Gaulen

To tell the truth, I feel sorry for Aniz. In fact I feel so sorry for him that I am willing to put him out of his misery. >:3 *loads the revolver with enchanted bullets*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ladies and Gentlemen.

THE NEXT PERSON WHO POSTS WITHOUT TRIMMING THE QUOTES WILL HAVE THEIR POST TRIMMED FOR THEM.

This is your not-so-subtle warning. After that I start just deleting posts.

I have posted this before. Nobody paid attention. I don't give a damn if you paid attention or not, I -will- follow up by making things easier for myself, and stop stripping out all bar the last three quotes out of ziggurats.

Just try me.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Eowyn

*wears a shirt with Fa'lina on it, and a giant foam finger*

yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Pagan

Charline: That was evil what you just did there.

And now I add evil to it: why wait for the make-up?
Nothing beats angry sex.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

e_voyager

Quote from: Pagan on February 19, 2008, 01:27:21 PM
Charline: That was evil what you just did there.

And now I add evil to it: why wait for the make-up?
Nothing beats angry sex.

you my friend have no ideal how painful that can be. and if your with a dragon it can be lethal
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: e_voyager on February 19, 2008, 01:51:03 PM
you my friend have no ideal how painful that can be. and if your with a dragon it can be lethal

What does a dragon have to do with it? Fa'Lina isn't a dragon (and Aniz is even less so).

Dr Neo Lao

He he - didn't even notice Fo hiding until I read it here in the forum - looks so cute when scared...

Kayriel

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 19, 2008, 02:09:50 PM
Quote from: e_voyager on February 19, 2008, 01:51:03 PM

What does a dragon have to do with it? Fa'Lina isn't a dragon (and Aniz is even less so).

Dragons are known throughout mythology for their massive fangs, enormous physical strength, incredible longevity, and incalculable magical power. They're also vain, arrogant, and nearly omniscient creatures prone to rare fits of rage resulting in insurmountable damage and bloodshed.

... I confused myself, I'm not sure if I'm talking about dragons or Fa'Lina. D=
<3 Abel

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Kayriel on February 19, 2008, 09:02:15 PM
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 19, 2008, 02:09:50 PM

Dragons are known throughout mythology for their massive fangs, enormous physical strength, incredible longevity, and incalculable magical power. They're also vain, arrogant, and nearly omniscient creatures prone to rare fits of rage resulting in insurmountable damage and bloodshed.

... I confused myself, I'm not sure if I'm talking about dragons or Fa'Lina. D=

Well played, Kayriel. Well played.

Hellcat

Quote from: Caswin on February 18, 2008, 10:56:28 PM
Quote from: Hellcat on February 17, 2008, 01:21:53 AM
Oh come on,  what Aniz did wasn't THAT evil. Sure he scarred a woman and killed someone who was about to be married, but he didn't initially want to kill Hennya, and he gave Abel a normal childhood... Why is everyone picking on him?
It's kind of unnerving that I'm not sure whether or not you're serious. :erk

Oh I'm serious, I actually like Aniz...

Kayriel

Quote from: Hellcat on February 20, 2008, 03:19:22 AM
Quote from: Caswin on February 18, 2008, 10:56:28 PM
Quote from: Hellcat on February 17, 2008, 01:21:53 AM
Oh come on,  what Aniz did wasn't THAT evil. Sure he scarred a woman and killed someone who was about to be married, but he didn't initially want to kill Hennya, and he gave Abel a normal childhood... Why is everyone picking on him?
It's kind of unnerving that I'm not sure whether or not you're serious. :erk

Oh I'm serious, I actually like Aniz...

Then you deserve a Fa'Lina Punch, also. =D -hands her a ticket- Fa'Lina is dealing with Aniz at the moment, please have a seat in the lobby and wait until the sounds of breaking bones stop to enter.
<3 Abel

Sunblink

Quote from: Kayriel on February 20, 2008, 08:48:57 AM
Then you deserve a Fa'Lina Punch, also. =D -hands her a ticket- Fa'Lina is dealing with Aniz at the moment, please have a seat in the lobby and wait until the sounds of breaking bones stop to enter.

I have to agree with Kayriel here. I mean, I like Aniz, but in a "wow, this guy's a douchebag but that makes him an excellent villain" sort of way. Kind of like Scar from the Lion King. Even though I like Aniz in that writing-admiration manner, I can admit that he deserved getting his jaw reduced to bone-splinters. I even encourage it. Few things are more frustrating than a villain who doesn't get his or her just desserts.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Aleolus

Still no one has explained what is so disturbing about the mental image of Fa'Lina and Aniz having sex.   :mowdizzy ?

Pagan

Neither do I really. But aparantly it's like the sun from two meters to Ren's eyes.

And yeah, I agree with Keaton. I like villians. Especailly when they're really horrible people, that makes the all the more evil. But Aniz deserved that punch (probable beating) from Fa'Lina.

Not to mention, I'd use any reason to get to see Fa'Lina angry like that. She's pure awesome.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

While I agree that Aniz makes a "good" bad guy, I don't think he is truly Evil. All the acts of villainy he committed happened because he tried to show off and messed up horribly (and now he is getting a well deserved therapeutic beating for it >:3). After all, he could have done everything without hurting and killing anyone. Aniz is quasi-evil, Evil Lite, if I may say so.

As for my cranial eyes, they were hurt not by the image as it is, but by the sheer randomness of it. It was like wearing a pair of night-vision goggles and getting a flashbang explode into your face.

Brunhidden

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 20, 2008, 06:20:59 PM
While I agree that Aniz makes a "good" bad guy, I don't think he is truly Evil.

his alignment is chaotic/asshole
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Pagan

"Asshole" is an alignment?

Great, now I know where I stand.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Brunhidden on February 20, 2008, 06:35:57 PM

Priceless. Now we need someone whose alignment is Lawful/D!ck to counter it. Oh, gods, I deserve to be shot for just saying it...

WhiteFox

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 20, 2008, 06:42:19 PM
Quote from: Brunhidden on February 20, 2008, 06:35:57 PM

Priceless. Now we need someone whose alignment is Lawful/D!ck to counter it. Oh, gods, I deserve to be shot for just saying it...

Sounds like Abel. Get a little father son ac...

*Thunderbolt'd*

THAT deserved being shot.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Cemalidor

Hm, looks like the famous last words:

Ouch! That hurt's.

or

I'd seen that coming.....  :eager

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: WhiteFox on February 21, 2008, 01:42:53 AM
Sounds like Abel. Get a little father son ac...

*Thunderbolt'd*

THAT deserved being shot.

You have given me such horrible mental imagery that my cranial eyes just went blind. :eek

Only I don't think Abel is all that Lawful himself. And he is more of an asshole himself. Like father, like son, they say... >:3

I need to go get an appointment with Fa'Lina for some therapeutic beating myself, I think...