02/17/08 [Abel 2 #7] - Trouble

Started by AndersW, February 17, 2008, 01:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wanderer

So. "Crnch!" is such a satisfying sound. Aniz has some pain coming. Whatever his reasons, whatever he intended, he has caused pain, suffering, trauma, and death among those who have not earned it. Let some of that be returned upon him now.

Quote from: meany on February 17, 2008, 11:00:25 AM
Three: Is it just me or are Fa'Lina's teeth longer and pointier than usual?
Insert :shapeshifters here, I think.

Jack McSlay

now I'm left wondering... We have Fi, Fu and Fo

will we get a full Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum?
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

SpottedKitty

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 17, 2008, 11:24:56 AM
Well, I still say that I've seen scarier things. Fa'Lina's image isn't likely to haunt my dreams.

Which reminds me: does Fa'lina rate #1 or #2 on the Abel scale?

If she decides to hurt you, she does it "right here and right now".

True: she just walked up to Aniz and <insert sound of heart being punched out through spine>.

Does this mean she was just trying to get an idea through Dan's thick skull with this gentle reminder...?
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: SpottedKitty on February 17, 2008, 01:10:53 PM
Well, I still say that I've seen scarier things. Fa'Lina's image isn't likely to haunt my dreams.

Fa'Lina is probably the second on that list. The first one should be Dr. Ink.

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Sho

Sho sips his cherry tea while watching the impending blow resound onto Aniz's furry-winged head.

"Ahhh... again, please."

A chuckle.

We all knew he had it coming some time.  He happened to handle the situation poorly.

Kuari

You know...  somehow I'm imagining this panel:

Fo: HOLY!!!  That's NOT the proper way to use a muffin!

thegayhare

Which reminds me: does Fa'lina rate #1 or #2 on

Falina is is obvously  number 2 since according to this it seems like Ink is number 1

Aurawyn

Quote from: Schizo on February 17, 2008, 06:22:54 AM
Quote from: Aurawyn on February 17, 2008, 06:18:02 AM
Thats gotta Hurt!!

I think I like Fa'lina Alot more Now!  :mowmeep

Edit: Isn't this Page #8?

It's #7,there was the cover page,which took the #1 spot.

Oh thats right... That threw me off.. I was looking at the Page # in the URL.. Hehe  :mowwink

If she decides to hurt you, she does it "right here and right now".

True: she just walked up to Aniz and <insert sound of heart being punched out through spine>.

Does this mean she was just trying to get an idea through Dan's thick skull with this gentle reminder...?

don't think she was actually hitting him there tho.. I think she smashed something..

Edit: Durr.. it says right there its a rock..  :rolleyes

VioletDusk

Chiropracty by Fa'Lina: She does a spinal adjustment you'll never forget! ^_^

Abel didn't necessarily think Ink was scariest thing, just the evilest thing. They're not necessarily the same thing. I think little or nothing could be more frightening than a just person on a righteous rampage when they've got power like Fa'Lina has.

PurpleCheeseLlama

Maybe Destania is in Abel's Top #3? (Although this makes it all women...not too unlikely considering the cast, I suppose XD)

Fa'Lina even looks angry in panel 2, and you can barely see her there! Love it <3

Angel

WHOO-HOO! Go Fa'Lina! Smack him again!

Okay, Fa'Lina just made my top 5 favorite character list. That was AWESOME.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Schizo on February 17, 2008, 05:44:09 AM
Falcon punch nothing this is a:

I regret nothing.

Could you draw Chuck Norris hiding behind Fo?  :D

With regards,
Ted

e_voyager

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 17, 2008, 01:22:51 PM
Fa'Lina is probably the second on that list. The first one should be Dr. Ink.

if ink is number one and  Fa'lina two then  where does Destina fit in?. and though those are likely the scariest cubi that he's ever seen i have to remind you that he did after all the attack Ink for pushing emotional buttons but i don't think he'd ever attack those two. not if he could run.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Madmann135

My respet for Fa'Lina just went up three points for that bone shattering, skin ripping, rage attack.

That was a beautiful attack, the only thing that would make it better would be if she continued the beating, beat him unconscious and made him go insane.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Ren Gaulen

Kayriel

Quote from: Ted Schiller on February 17, 2008, 04:57:29 PM
Quote from: Schizo on February 17, 2008, 05:44:09 AM
Falcon punch nothing this is a:

I regret nothing.

Could you draw Chuck Norris hiding behind Fo?  :D

With regards,
Ted

And could someone instead shop in, "IMPERIUS REX!" instead of Falcon Punch? XD /NamorSlammingStark
<3 Abel

Cogidubnus

You know, considering where her other hand is, I don't think she intends to stop at just one.

"I'm going to start wounding you now. I'm not sure when I'll stop." :3

pyrohamster

oooo! cant wait for the next instalment of: Fa'lina Paunch! the series.

Darkdragon

My respect for Fa'lina just doubled...

Indilee

LionHeart

Quote from: Wanderer on February 17, 2008, 12:45:02 PM
Quote from: meany on February 17, 2008, 11:00:25 AM
Three: Is it just me or are Fa'Lina's teeth longer and pointier than usual?
Insert :shapeshifters here, I think.

The better to express how furious she is right now? That would make sense.

Quote from: Cogidubnus on February 17, 2008, 11:01:09 PM
You know, considering where her other hand is, I don't think she intends to stop at just one.

"I'm going to start wounding you now. I'm not sure when I'll stop." :3

She probably won't stop until she's beaten him (possibly literally) to a pulp.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

That's gonna stain, somewhat.

Anyone know a good cleaner?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

*Charline hmms*  Seems Fa'lina is slightly miffed about something.  I do get that impression.  Aniz is going to have an impression too... of her fist in his face.   >:3

This could be a drink commercial too!

"How about a nice Fa'lina Punch?"

"Sure!"

*KA-POW!!!* 

*Charline misses commercials like Hawaian Punch and Super Golden Crisp, where things were resolved with violence*  Sigh...
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Goatmon

Yes!  Aniz has earned this beating, and I relish the opportunity of witnessing it. 

e_voyager

Quote from: Goatmon on February 18, 2008, 04:01:38 PM
Yes!  Aniz has earned this beating, and I relish the opportunity of witnessing it. 

i agree with this statement 100%. good, evil or i just don't care Aniz has  earned his licks regardless of you alignment.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

AndersW

This is what happens when you get the Flu.  Strange ideas just pop into your head.

Caswin

Quote from: Hellcat on February 17, 2008, 01:21:53 AM
Oh come on,  what Aniz did wasn't THAT evil. Sure he scarred a woman and killed someone who was about to be married, but he didn't initially want to kill Hennya, and he gave Abel a normal childhood... Why is everyone picking on him?
It's kind of unnerving that I'm not sure whether or not you're serious. :erk

Personally, I came pretty close to cheering.  If I hadn't been in a hurry/in a semi-public place when I read the comic, I probably would have.

Fa'lina, willing to give you a chance now.  (Because, of course, I know you care about things like that, ancient/"semi-omnipotent" headmistress and fictional character that you are.)

(And so, on that note, it did come to be that I revisited my year-old topic regarding Fa'Lina's "semi-omnipotence."  And wouldn't you know it - I think I get it.  Sort of.
...dang, I wouldn't shut up back then, would I?)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Alondro

*Charline knows what will happen next!*  It's obvious that now that Aniz has been punished, he and Fa'lina will have make-up sex! 

*Charles and Alondro*   D:
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif