Productivity 2-21-08

Started by Alondro, February 22, 2008, 11:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

Well, I think the answer is clear.

Abel's Story in sprite form!  Everyone loves sprites!

:boogie
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Kayriel

CURSE YOU! Dare not implant that horrid suggestion in Amber's mind!

The Cookie must be preserved in his entirety! D=< He's the sexiest furre I've ever seen, and I'm a man who loves his X-rated artwork. Plus, you know, he's got depth. Sprite people have no depth! /secondclasscitizens
<3 Abel

Kenji

Quote from: Kayriel on February 22, 2008, 12:27:49 PM

The Cookie must be preserved in his entirety! D=< He's the sexiest furre I've ever seen, and I'm a man who loves his X-rated artwork. Plus, you know, he's got depth. Sprite people have no depth! /secondclasscitizens

*cough* Probably nooot the best place to be saying that.

Ren Gaulen

Agreed. Turning Abel into a sprite would be a blasphemy. >:O

Pagan

I dunno, it would be funny if D-moon did a Abel's Story gag.

And yeah... watch what you say about sprite artists 'round here. Half the comic forum is his turf, ya know.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Jakon

Wait... what x-rated artwork? I did not get the memo. D:

thegayhare

Amber has already done the sprite gag once before

schizo

I take GREAT offense to that good sir.........It's the only thing im good at.

Kenji

Quote from: Schizo on February 22, 2008, 03:50:34 PM

Spriting or taking offense?

Kayriel

Quote from: Kenji on February 22, 2008, 03:52:02 PM
Quote from: Schizo on February 22, 2008, 03:50:34 PM

Spriting or taking offense?

That's why it's a joke. =.= Did someone turn the humour level down in you people?
<3 Abel

schizo

Hey i was not serious when i said that.

Kuari

*shrugs* My thoughts on the matter are that if Amber wants to work on comics so badly right now, she should focus on the sketching and inking and have a backlog of comics ready for whatever she wants to use them for, coloring and such when she gets home....

That or take a break.  Won't kill us, just Amber is stubborn about these things :p

Dr Neo Lao

Edit: Ignore this post - there's already a what Amber should do thread. My bad. /edit

Just to throw out some ideas:

If the scanner is broke and it's not worth the effort of buying one - how hard is it to hire one?

I don't know what it's like in the US, but down here in Oz anyone can walk into a rental store with ID and hire some gear without too much of a fuss.

I'd imagine that one could hire a pretty decent scanner for less than the cost of buying a cheap one (plus deposit).

Alternatively, there's always the digital camera, if you have one. I've done camera-in-lieu-of-scanner tricks before. Granted, the result was ... eye-bleedingly horrible, but that's because I barely know which way to hold a camera, let alone use the manual settings properly.

And of course there's always the 'have a break' idea mentioned above. If Amber wanted to, she could just do all the hand-steps for however many strips she was doing and then finish / upload them upon her return. Maybe even end up with a full week of solid updates.

Okay, I'll go hide under my rock again... :)

Alondro

Psssst!

Don't forget the Abel sprites tomorrow! 

>:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

Damaris

(Damaris)

Darkmoon will feel loved, Alondro. ;)  You've most likely made his day.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Kenji

Yeah, nice going. Now he'll get it in his head that people like his art or something. :P

Damaris

(Damaris)

Don't worry.  I insulted him today to counteract it. ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Kenji

Ah, very well then. :D Please, carry on, and thank you for all you do!

Alondro

*Doesn't see any Abel sprite comic*   :<

Aww, now no ranting from people who hate sprites and I don't get to mock their misery. 

Kayriel

Quote from: Alondro on February 24, 2008, 03:26:33 PM
*Doesn't see any Abel sprite comic*   :<

Aww, now no ranting from people who hate sprites and I don't get to mock their misery. 

I like sprites. D= But Abel's cutest Amber-drawn. T-T
<3 Abel