02/17/08 [Abel 2 #7] - Trouble

Started by AndersW, February 17, 2008, 01:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naldru

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 20, 2008, 06:42:19 PM
Quote from: Brunhidden on February 20, 2008, 06:35:57 PM
his alignment is chaotic/asshole

Priceless. Now we need someone whose alignment is Lawful/D!ck to counter it. Oh, gods, I deserve to be shot for just saying it...
Dick Tracy?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

LionHeart

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 20, 2008, 06:20:59 PM... Aniz is quasi-evil, Evil Lite, if I may say so.

The margarine of evil? The Diet Coke of evil?  :P

Quote from: Brunhidden on February 20, 2008, 06:35:57 PM
his alignment is chaotic/asshole

Priceless. Now we need someone whose alignment is Lawful/D!ck to counter it. Oh, gods, I deserve to be shot for just saying it...

Han Solo?
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: LionHeart on February 21, 2008, 12:29:48 PM
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 20, 2008, 06:20:59 PM... Aniz is quasi-evil, Evil Lite, if I may say so.

The margarine of evil? The Diet Coke of evil?  :P

Yeah, something along those lines. :3

Quote from: LionHeart on February 21, 2008, 12:29:48 PM

Han Solo?

No. Han Solo is Chaotic/Badass. However, he can be Chaotic/D!ck at the same time.

Guess he'll do! :B

Kayriel

Hey, I've got a 10 Paladin/6 Judicator of Tyr who's a prick when he's pissy. Lawful Dick, available.
<3 Abel

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Kayriel on February 21, 2008, 01:47:50 PM
Hey, I've got a 10 Paladin/6 Judicator of Tyr who's a prick when he's pissy. Lawful Dick, available.

Go get 'em, 10 Paladin/8 Judicator of Tyr!

Darkmoon

Amber typing from Dmoons computer:  All I have is a level 11 halfling cleric/ninja of Brandabaris... :U

Anywho, just giving a heads up that Photoshop didn't install proper on Dam's computer like we were hoping...which means I will likely be partially missing Friday's update. (I have something...its just not the comic)  I'll be having to time-share on Dmoons comp so while I am confident Abel's Story will be up on schedule...I will likely be having a bit of a wacky time updating since I now have to compete with Dmoon for computer time.

And we all know my comic takes a bajillion more years than Dmoons.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Darkmoon on February 21, 2008, 01:52:43 PM
Amber typing from Dmoons computer:  All I have is a level 11 halfling cleric/ninja of Brandabaris... :U

Should I say: "Random bunch of dudes, unite!!"?

Aw, heck! Random bunch of dudes, unite!!! >:O

llearch n'n'daCorna

Random Bunch Of Guys, Untie!

Dyslexia Rules, KO!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 21, 2008, 02:26:02 PM
Random Bunch Of Guys, Untie!

Dyslexia Rules, KO!

Very well, let me paraphrase it. Random bunch of fellows, unite!! :B

Perfect.

Kayriel

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 21, 2008, 01:51:11 PM
Quote from: Kayriel on February 21, 2008, 01:47:50 PM

Go get 'em, 10 Paladin/8 Judicator of Tyr!

SQUEE! MASTER ASIA! How'd you know he was my favorite character of all time? I played his "reincarnation" at a gundam RPG for three years 'bout four years ago. Fuhai, mad scientist/martial artist. By the gods that was a fun three years, especially once I completed my masterpiece, Gundam Hellgate. =.= By far the most powerful Gundam ever fan-devised.

To Amber of Darkmoon:

Cleric/Ninja? o_O; That's a new one on me, what campaign setting?

For me:
Tanis Wolfe, 10 Paladin/6 Judicator, Forgotten Realms.
Jaketh Harrier, 8 Rebalanced Paladin, Oforai (custom game)
Hewj Cheen, 7 Dread Necromancer (modified), Runefaust (custom game, Shining Force-based)
Libai Leng, 5 Goliath Warblade, Rokugan
Absol, 3 Lumi Druid (modified), Oforai Alternate Universe (custom game)
Taurus Stellith, 3 Iridorian Jedi Guardian, SW KOTOR d20
Don't think I'm forgetting anyone currently active... I game on OpenRPG, have for the last six years (starting with Tanis.)
<3 Abel

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Kayriel on February 21, 2008, 06:40:48 PM
For me:
Tanis Wolfe, 10 Paladin/6 Judicator, Forgotten Realms.
Jaketh Harrier, 8 Rebalanced Paladin, Oforai (custom game)
Hewj Cheen, 7 Dread Necromancer (modified), Runefaust (custom game, Shining Force-based)
Libai Leng, 5 Goliath Warblade, Rokugan
Absol, 3 Lumi Druid (modified), Oforai Alternate Universe (custom game)
Taurus Stellith, 3 Iridorian Jedi Guardian, SW KOTOR d20
Don't think I'm forgetting anyone currently active... I game on OpenRPG, have for the last six years (starting with Tanis.)

Alright... That's a lot... Aniz is going to get it...

e_voyager

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 19, 2008, 09:12:39 PM
Quote from: Kayriel on February 19, 2008, 09:02:15 PM

Dragons are known throughout mythology for their massive fangs, enormous physical strength, incredible longevity, and incalculable magical power. They're also vain, arrogant, and nearly omniscient creatures prone to rare fits of rage resulting in insurmountable damage and bloodshed.

... I confused myself, I'm not sure if I'm talking about dragons or Fa'Lina. D=

Well played, Kayriel. Well played.

i agree very well played and explained better then i would have done so had i been here to explain what i meant.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

On a slightly different subject...

I cannot belive that no one has pointed this out yet...and I also can't believe I'm the one doing so. I can NOT be the only one who saw this...
Bringing in something from an older thread...
Quote from: Naldru on January 19, 2008, 11:24:16 PM
Quote from: The LizardKing on January 19, 2008, 09:26:16 PM
ah. good. very good. well done. (talking about the boobs i am. i mean, how can you not notice them? those things could put an eye out!)
*thinks about what he just said*
....i really need to know when not to talk.
*gets duct tape and studies for latin final*

Remember: cubi are shape-shifters

That means that the size and firmness could vary depending on Fa'lina's mood

Remember this comment?

In this comic, it looks to me like Fa'Lina has gotten the biggest "upgrade" I've seen thus far. As in, more so than the last time we saw her looming over Abel.

Kayriel

They're actually far more massive. It's her self-control and willpower that keep them restrained to a smaller form. Anything sets her off, though, and they start slipping out, growing, swelling from a mixture of rage and sorrow, feeding off of the pain until they assert dominance.

-nods- You have much to fear, and much to ogle.
<3 Abel

pyrohamster

oh noes! i made Fa'lina mad!! run for the hills

where she will probably teleport there and beat the squishy organs out of me.

Sho

Quote from: Kayriel on February 21, 2008, 09:33:57 PM
They're actually far more massive. It's her self-control and willpower that keep them restrained to a smaller form. Anything sets her off, though, and they start slipping out, growing, swelling from a mixture of rage and sorrow, feeding off of the pain until they assert dominance.

-nods- You have much to fear, and much to ogle.
Been ogling since day one, actually...

Oh, I would happen to be Komm's partne---... no.  No, I'm probably only a cohort, right now.  I'll be moving on up to the East side shortly, though.

Cleric 16 of Bahamut, at your service (Forgotten Realms).  I'd go Dragonborn, but I have plans to take both Tiamat's and Bahamut's divine sparks.  Thank you, and good night.

Now... I return to my ogling.

Darkmoon

Amber of Darkmoon again:  BLAAARGH!

Scanners are STOOPID!

I'm going to just stop making plans in advance from now on. I seem to have a knack of calling down the irony.  :<
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

WhiteFox

Amber: "No plan survives first contact with the enemy." -Some guy I can't remember. And if you can say "I did everything I could" at the end of the day, sleep well.

Anything sets her off, though, and they start slipping out, growing, swelling from a mixture of rage and sorrow, feeding off of the pain until they assert dominance.

They grow teeth, too. Try not to picture it.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: WhiteFox on February 22, 2008, 07:47:46 AM
Anything sets her off, though, and they start slipping out, growing, swelling from a mixture of rage and sorrow, feeding off of the pain until they assert dominance.

They grow teeth, too. Try not to picture it.

Oh, gods... I have pictured it... However, you have already disabled my cranial eyes before with this, so at least it doesn't hurt so much now.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Amber: "No plan survives first contact with the enemy." -Some guy I can't remember.

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke, according to wikipedia.

Amongst other things, he's the guy who started the blue colours for friendly forces, and red for hostiles.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

WhiteFox

llearch: Thank you. I use that a lot and never know who to attribute it to.

Ren Gaulen: You know, the only reason I said "Try not to picture it" was to get you to picture it.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: WhiteFox on February 22, 2008, 10:00:24 AM
Ren Gaulen: You know, the only reason I said "Try not to picture it" was to get you to picture it.

You are a cruel monster, you know it? By the way, not only "they" can grow teeth...

Naldru

Amber: "No plan survives first contact with the enemy." -Some guy I can't remember. And if you can say "I did everything I could" at the end of the day, sleep well.
If you say "I did everything I could" at the end of the day" expect to get so chewed out by your superior officers that you won't be able to sleep for a week.  The standard response is that "All that means was that you couldn't think of anything that you could do that would work.  And you were satisfied with that."  If your commanding officer says that you did everything you could, then you can sleep soundly at the end of the day.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

WhiteFox

Quote from: Naldru on February 22, 2008, 10:54:34 AM
If you say "I did everything I could" at the end of the day" expect to get so chewed out by your superior officers that you won't be able to sleep for a week.  The standard response is that "All that means was that you couldn't think of anything that you could do that would work.  And you were satisfied with that."  If your commanding officer says that you did everything you could, then you can sleep soundly at the end of the day.
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 22, 2008, 10:14:54 AM

If you say "I did everything I could" to yourself, you can sleep at night.
If you *did* everything you could, they let you.

I'm not a military person or anything, btw.

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 22, 2008, 10:14:54 AM

You are a cruel monster, you know it? By the way, not only "they" can grow teeth...

Yes, I am. Probably Chaotic/Dick.

I thought of that, Ralen. I just couldn't find a way to allude to it within moderation. Though I might wonder what manner of first hand experience you had to learn this.

There's thunderbolts, and then there's bans. I can come back from one, but not the other.

Ren Gaulen

To WhiteFox: try reading "Sunglasses After Dark" by Nancy Collins. I learned it from there. It is not pretty, though. Very not pretty.

WhiteFox

I've herd legend of that book.

I can PM you with a link to what inspired my comment, but I think I've done enough as is.