I wonder if she snap Aniz neck and kill him  >:3
He wouldn't learn his lesson, then.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 17, 2008, 07:46:02 AM
Quote from: computer nerd on February 17, 2008, 07:39:04 AM
I wonder if she snap Aniz neck and kill him  >:3
He wouldn't learn his lesson, then.
Yes, and when she is through with him, he will wish she just snapped his neck. >:3

Snap

Oh god, that last panel is the most satisfying thing ive seen in the comic for years. It wont remove the scars from the "sliced hyena" panel, but its definitly a good therapy. Ill stare at it for some more now...

Netrogo

Fa'lina wins everything that could ever be won through out history, because that was freaking awesome.

I've wanted that exact panel to happen since finding out Aniz is a douchebag. I kept worrying that he wouldn't get in trouble or worse get good grades for his 'project' or some other 'yay Aniz' thing would happen. Thank god he got his comupance (Dunno how to spell that) in the form of being hit by a bus :)
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Naldru

Cubi can enter dreams.  Aniz is now in dreamland.  I wonder if Fa'Lina is now going to enter Aniz's dreams to see his side of the story, thus displaying it to the readers.  Also note that the position of Fa'Lina's arm indicates that there is likely to be a second punch.  I wonder if the cubi medical plan includes dental.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Anri

Quote from: Kuari on February 17, 2008, 05:34:07 AM
"Ah...heh...heh...uh."

Seems Aniz knew what was coming...

Mmmn... I think it's more he knew he was in deep trouble, but tried to change the subject with the next panel. That is where he got cut off.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Naldru on February 17, 2008, 08:24:15 AM
Cubi can enter dreams.  Aniz is now in dreamland.  I wonder if Fa'Lina is now going to enter Aniz's dreams to see his side of the story, thus displaying it to the readers.  Also note that the position of Fa'Lina's arm indicates that there is likely to be a second punch.  I wonder if the cubi medical plan includes dental.

I bet cubi can regenerate better than mere Beings. Also, magic works miracles. As for the dreams, I don't think that Fa'Lina has knocked Aniz out - she is preparing to punch him again, therefore, he is still conscious. After all, there is no fun to beat something that is not screaming! >:3 (I am a horrible person.)

Shadowcatcher

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Shadowcatcher on February 17, 2008, 08:35:53 AM
New Pain!

Not very new. But sure painful!  >:D

Also: "When a man strays from the right path, a kind man needs the courage to raise his fist and correct him." Don't remember where it came from, but it fits (if you replace "kind man" with "kind woman")!

Tezkat

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 17, 2008, 08:32:28 AM
I bet cubi can regenerate better than mere Beings. Also, magic works miracles. As for the dreams, I don't think that Fa'Lina has knocked Aniz out - she is preparing to punch him again, therefore, he is still conscious. After all, there is no fun to beat something that is not screaming! >:3 (I am a horrible person.)

Cubi can regenerate quite well, to the point of being able to regrow missing limbs. As an added bonus, a good beating here means a trip to see Dr. Ink. >:]

With respect to the dream theory, it's likely that Aniz is already old enough to have lost the ability to dream. We're not quite sure at what age that normally happens to Cubi (or even how old Aniz is, for that matter), but sleep and dreams are among the first biological functions to go. At any rate, people tend not to dream when knocked unconscious like that. :animesweat
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Dard

What I'm waiting for now is when Fa'Lina's has finished and left and Aniz is left as a barely breathing heap of blood and bone splinters on the floor, Fo is doing some nastiness to add insult to injury!  >:3
It's not that Aniz could selectively ignore him anymore! :)

PS: This one feels so good! And not only because what happened to Aniz but because I predicted this from back when Fa'Lina saw broken Abel.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tezkat on February 17, 2008, 09:39:34 AM
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 17, 2008, 08:32:28 AM

Cubi can regenerate quite well, to the point of being able to regrow missing limbs. As an added bonus, a good beating here means a trip to see Dr. Ink. >:]

Nah, I think Aniz would rather crawl under some rock to heal there. He would not want to get even more therapy...
*starts to sing*
That boy needs therapy! Psychosomatic.
That boy needs therapy! Purely psychosomatic.
That boy needs therapy!
Lie down on a couch.
What does that mean?
You're a nut! You're crazy in the coconut!
What does it mean?
That boy needs therapy!
I'm gonna kill you!
*gets hit with a frying pan*

Fex

Quote from: Azraelle on February 17, 2008, 04:20:20 AM
Quote from: Fex on February 17, 2008, 04:14:37 AM
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE THE PINK POODLE IS GONNA KILL YOU ....

okay for some reason this sounds not so scary but looking at Fa'lina it is very much

*giggle giggle*

But corrected for proper spelling, that would make an awesome T-shirt.
oops ^^ I typed to fast again ^^'''''''

Anri

Tapewolf

Is it wrong that I was suddenly reminded of Miss Piggy from the Muppets?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

rabid_fox

Only if you get turned on by the thought of Miss Piggy dominating you. 

Oh dear.

Gamma

This second half is appropriately named Break. :mwaha

I am worried though that it will have been some object on the table, like the ink vile, that is first to be destroyed and not Aniz's jawline.
-

I am now picturing Miss Piggy enjoying muffins in a corner. :3
011010000111010001110100011100000011101000101111001011110111011101110111011101110010111001111001011011110111010101110100011101010110001001100101001011100110001101101111011011010010111101110111011000010111010001100011011010000011111101110110001111010110111101001000011001110011010101010011010010100101100101010010010010000100000100110000

M

Yay! Fa'Lina was totally awesome before, but this is the chocolate icing on the cake. :3

Ren Gaulen

Yeah, "poor" Aniz... After Fa'Lina gives him all the appropriate "psychosomatic therapy", he will need even more therapy to get over it... From now on I proclaim Fa'Lina's punch in the last panel a "Correcting Punch"!

meany

Three things.
One: Fa'Lina is eight kinds of scary when she's pissed.
Two: Regardless of whether or not Aniz deserved that; I laugh at his suffering.  :mwaha
Three: Is it just me or are Fa'Lina's teeth longer and pointier than usual?

Ryan_Galen

Quote from: Gamma on February 17, 2008, 10:33:44 AM
I am worried though that it will have been some object on the table, like the ink vile, that is first to be destroyed and not Aniz's jawline.

I wouldn't think so, not unless it's red ink. Take a look near the bottem of the Crnch sound effect. Looks like blood to me.

Now, mind you, I personally think that the worst thing Fa'lina could do to him is mess up the paperwork and leave him to complete it ALL over again. But that's just because I'm a Gaming Guardian at heart. (Fear the Philor...)

In any case, it's nice to see Fa'lina showing off her protective side here. Personally, I think she could, from the persective of the cubi race, be seen as a very good person. Mind you, she's extremely evil by being standards, but still...

So, who wants to take bets on her being anticlimatic at some point and whipping out muffins mid beating?

Naldru

If Fa'Lina starts eating muffins, it will be while lecturing Aniz who will be a twisted bloody mess on the floor.  Perhaps while dipping one of the muffins in Aniz's blood and saying "See, here's another use for blood.  It goes good on muffins."

Destania may have been the professor for pain and torture, but I wonder who taught her?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: meany on February 17, 2008, 11:00:25 AM
Three things.
One: Fa'Lina is eight kinds of scary when she's pissed.
Two: Regardless of whether or not Aniz deserved that; I laugh at his suffering.  :mwaha
Three: Is it just me or are Fa'Lina's teeth longer and pointier than usual?

Well, I still say that I've seen scarier things. Fa'Lina's image isn't likely to haunt my dreams. If she decides to hurt you, she does it "right here and right now".
Aniz's pain and misery is indeed funny.
As for the teeth, look at this and this strips. Her teeth are always like that, I guess...

Quote from: Naldru on February 17, 2008, 11:11:55 AM
If Fa'Lina starts eating muffins, it will be while lecturing Aniz who will be a twisted bloody mess on the floor.  Perhaps while dipping one of the muffins in Aniz's blood and saying "See, here's another use for blood.  It goes good on muffins."

Destania may have been the professor for pain and torture, but I wonder who taught her?

Something tells me that it was not Fa'Lina who taught Destania torture. Rather, her teacher was someone from her own clan.

Aisha deCabre

When I saw today's comic, I laughed.  Not just regular laughter, but rather a good triumphant kind.   :mwaha

The vision of Aniz's face being smashed in is so satisfying.  Retard deserved it.

I also like how Fa'lina's eyes are completely white in the last panel.  Very nice touch.   :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

AnizInDisguise

I must say, that punch did hurt a lot. And I mean a LOT.

Aleolus

Heh, Fa'Lina's obviously not any happier about Aniz's treatment of Abel than the other one was.

rt

Well for all those fans of mind reading, it seems it can't save you from everything. Like mad pink poodles.

Kayriel

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on February 17, 2008, 11:57:21 AM

Good, lemme get my crowbar, once she's done, I call next dibs.

And then, when it's all over? Re-do all the entry forms RIGHT, and then fill out your medical papers so Dr. Ink can examine you. =3

(P.S.: We'll meet you at the gates.)
<3 Abel

Netrogo

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on February 17, 2008, 11:57:21 AM

Not enough if you're still capable of posting >:3
Once upon a time I actually posted here.