2007-07-02 DMFA Vacation

Started by Meech, July 01, 2007, 10:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meech

Amber,
     Good luck and have fun on your vacation.  One thing just occured to me.  Do you have your passport?  I don't know when the new law requireing a passport to travel from Canada to the US, and vice versa, goes into affect.  I am not sure if you are aware of this or not.

Gabi

I hope you have no trouble at the border. I'm still impressed by your blue pencil. I haven't seen anything like it.

By the way, what happened to fluffy?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Wanderer

I'll proclaim this one to be first...

Good luck and good fortune to you, Amber. Do try to get that rest. From the way things have soudned, you really do need it.

Damaris

(I merged the two topics, just to clarify why there is a "first" comment, and nothing new and shiny in the mine)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Gabi on July 01, 2007, 10:36:24 PMI'm still impressed by your blue pencil. I haven't seen anything like it.

Amber, it seems, is the master of drawing really really light.

... unlike my work, which is (mostly) hard ink and hideously sketchy as a result of using lots of loose gestural strokes as opposed to paying attention to proportion until I'm close to finishing.  :B

Wanderer

Quote from: Damaris on July 01, 2007, 10:54:29 PM
(I merged the two topics, just to clarify why there is a "first" comment, and nothing new and shiny in the mine)
By the way, that was intended as a "I proclaim this thread to be first" rather than a "look at me! I commented first!" sort of thing. Just to clarify.

Alondro

*Charline grins*  While Amber's away, the cubi will... playyyyyyyy....  >:3  *begins stalking forumites from the shadows...*

*Charles tilts head*  You're stalking forumites whose origin is the shadows?  ;)

*Charline acks at the power of syntax!*   :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Gabi on July 01, 2007, 10:36:24 PM
I hope you have no trouble at the border. I'm still impressed by your blue pencil. I haven't seen anything like it.

By the way, what happened to fluffy?

Gabi  try here for blue lead
http://www.office1000.com/discount/pencils-refills-mechanical.html

Fluffy looks stress-out to unconscious.. let her sleep

PBH

Turnsky

i think it's a vacation well deserved, amber, hope you enjoy it.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

techmaster-glitch

kaskar

:mowmeep Any fillers while the Amber's gone off to be polished up?

:mowhappy Or is it, " Attack of the Wuki worms ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Zedd

Quote from: Alondro on July 01, 2007, 11:10:25 PM
*Charline grins*  While Amber's away, the cubi will... playyyyyyyy....  >:3  *begins stalking forumites from the shadows...*

*Charles tilts head*  You're stalking forumites whose origin is the shadows?  ;)

*Charline acks at the power of syntax!*   :B
Yeah we dont wanna steal Styigans bit kitty...Anyhow...I dont need to stalk anyone or lerk over on atm..But back on topic...Hope you have a swell trip and ride Amber

e_voyager

have fun and rest up amber. not necessarily in that order.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

nikename2

(insert what everyone else said)  :rolleyes

Enjoy your vacation. You deserve it after that last month which shall remain nameless.  ;)

Illusionist

Amber, don't worry, we still love you.

mini-lion

Castle Pokemetroid

Is Dmoon going to take over now?

Anywho, everyone needs a break. I hope you get a good one amber.  ;)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Wanderer on July 01, 2007, 10:56:09 PM
By the way, that was intended as a "I proclaim this thread to be first" rather than a "look at me! I commented first!" sort of thing. Just to clarify.

I spose, technically, you're still correct... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ITOS

Have a nice time. Do what you want.

And for God's sake... don't forget to dance! :boogie
This generic comment was brought to you by:

rt

Quote from: Alondro on July 01, 2007, 11:10:25 PM
*Charline grins*  While Amber's away, the cubi will... playyyyyyyy....

Charline's Right .. its play time .. fire up the carribian tunes and get the limbo stick!  :ipod

Swift-Skink

Good luck!

And after the border ordeal is over, then it's time to party!
:kirby

Stig Hemmer

There are easier ways than braving the border guards... All you have to do is to visit the Speakeasy, tell the bartender you have a hankering for maple syrup. When he asks you "Need it be fresh?", you answer "Straight from the tree!"

Bring $1000 in small used bills and everything will be taken care of.  Oh, and say that Stig sent you.
Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Heh. She's trying to -leave- Canada, not enter it.

Perhaps on the way back... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Angel

Pah. Don't be sorry for taking a break! You've earned it. 800+ comics, even in the face of college, traveling, and getting married? And all for the sake of us lowly nerds... You are a force to be reckoned with, Amber. Enjoy your rest.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Vidar

Have a nice vacatoin, Amber. We all hope you'll have a lovely time, and will return well-rested.
*glares at other forumites* DON'T WE!
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

LionHeart

Indeed we do.

Maybe we could do some guest strips? I'd do one myself, but my artistic skills aren't quite up to it.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

rabid_fox

And when Amber returned, the forum looked a lot like:

Oh dear.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: rabid_fox on July 02, 2007, 02:53:40 PM

And when Amber returned, the forum looked a lot like:
Ho. Ly. Sh*t.
Can't think of anything else to say...

Kenji

Quote from: Gabi on July 01, 2007, 10:36:24 PM
I'm still impressed by your blue pencil. I haven't seen anything like it.

I got plenty. Want one?

Damaris

Yeah, since she's gone... If anyone wants to PM Darkmoon a guest strip, he will most likely put them up.

He won't archive them, which will annoy everyone >) but he'll post things.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber