[23/7/2007] She must have the Invisibility Cloak!

Started by Izkata, July 23, 2007, 10:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turnsky

Quote from: Alondro on July 24, 2007, 03:06:23 PM
Quote from: Turnsky on July 24, 2007, 12:39:35 PM
Quote from: Alondro on July 24, 2007, 12:37:50 PM
*Charline smirks*  Well, considering I'm rather of a divine heritage, I can take quite a massive heaping of poison with no damage.  I mean, look at Hercules.  He was only a half-god!  I would eat charles now, but I want to see what sort of chaos he'll cause in the lab in this hallucinating state of mind!

*KABOOOM!*

*Charline squee!*  Oooo!  There went Eastern PA!!   Now I can eat up all the souls!  Using Gonzou!   :boogie   One step closer to tri-wing!   >:3

will that be with or without sprinkles?

*Charline looks confused*  Triwings come with optional sprinkles?   :confused

yep, considering you get a big bowl of ice cream to celebrate.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Reese Tora

Quote from: Turnsky on July 24, 2007, 09:41:42 AM
Quote from: rt on July 24, 2007, 09:00:56 AM
:) Ahh that is one relaxed looking wiku-amber-worm, we need to bottle that and distribute it!

wiku tequila?  :erk

Wiquila  :)

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on July 24, 2007, 12:24:32 PMthat highly depends- contrary to popular belief poisoning isnt some kind of magical process where the entire body becomes toxic. Lets say that Charles eats some bad shrooms, they go to his stomach obviously. the next step is the more virulent toxins enter his bloodstream through the stomach wall, as most drugs do, and whats left in his belly is more or less shitake mushrooms that taste horrible, the toxins being leeched out pretty quick. this is followed by the bloodstream carrying the toxins to a target organ- usually the brain, heart, or liver. Charles dies, the blood stops flowing, and the toxins no longer have easy access to everything.

if Charline eats Charles chances are the vast majority of the blood is spilt on the ground or purposefully drained- there goes at least half the toxin. its doubtful that Charline will eat Charle's brain (one theory of thought is that farm geese taste better then wild geese as they do not use their muscles, and the same should hold true for unused brains) so there goes at least half of what toxins are left. The largest remaining concentration of toxins is the liver, which may or may not be eaten.

so a table of toxins, if Charline-
- eats only the flesh, not the blood, brains or liver- 5%
- eats the flesh and liver- 30%
- eats only the brain- 25%
- drinks the blood- 45%
- swallows whole- 100%

Don't forget that a certain amount of the toxic chemicals may be neutralized by the body or decompose in the process of causing organ function to cease, depending on just what the toxic chemicals are.  Then, too, cubi physiology might be such that some compounds toxic to humans/ordinary furs are not toxic to cubi (or not at the same levels), like how chocolate and grapes are toxic to dogs.  :cry
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

rt

Quote from: Reese Tora on July 25, 2007, 03:40:30 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on July 24, 2007, 09:41:42 AM
Quote from: rt on July 24, 2007, 09:00:56 AM
:) Ahh that is one relaxed looking wiku-amber-worm, we need to bottle that and distribute it!

wiku tequila?  :erk

Wiquila  :)

:giggle That would be quite shocking to find a miniture amber in the bottom of your bottle  :erk  :U

Caswin

I love that Wiku Worm image.

And the last few posts are the best idea ever.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Turnsky

i don't even wanna know what the side effects of consuming such a drink would be.  :<

Zedd

Quote from: Turnsky on July 25, 2007, 12:09:40 PM
i don't even wanna know what the side effects of consuming such a drink would be.  :<
Dizzyness,Abusize ranting,Bitting of heads,And rapid body twiching...Or maybe that same thing when the father Steve swallowed the worm in Poltergeist II...Will Sampson was so cool..."Your car is very angry!"   :3

Kenji

Quote from: Zedd on July 25, 2007, 02:38:14 PM
Quote from: Turnsky on July 25, 2007, 12:09:40 PM
Dizzyness,Abusize ranting,Bitting of heads,And rapid body twiching...

May cause inability to draw masculine men in females, as well as Gumby Syndrome. Please do not drink if you are pregnant. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD.

Magic

One step closer to tri-wing!

You won't like it.

QuoteDon't forget that a certain amount of the toxic chemicals may be neutralized by the body or decompose in the process of causing organ function to cease, depending on just what the toxic chemicals are.  Then, too, cubi physiology might be such that some compounds toxic to humans/ordinary furs are not toxic to cubi (or not at the same levels), like how chocolate and grapes are toxic to dogs.

Suspend disbelief on account that incubi and succubi are inherently magical in physiology.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Zedd

So is it good I putted sweets near your bedside doc?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ink on July 25, 2007, 09:06:40 PM
Suspend disbelief on account that incubi and succubi are inherently magical in physiology.

...but can be killed by normal means until they reach a certain power threshold...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 26, 2007, 04:05:20 AM

...but can be killed by normal means until they reach a certain power threshold...

or wish they were killed by that ringtailed lemur... heheh >:3

Zedd

Quote from: Turnsky on July 26, 2007, 04:12:42 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on July 26, 2007, 04:05:20 AM

or wish they were killed by that ringtailed lemur... heheh >:3
TAINT! GET IT OFF!!

AndersW

I love the title of the page, "It will take more than death to kill me!"

Alondro

One step closer to tri-wing!

You won't like it.

*Charline hmphs!*  Yes I will! So there!  You're just trying to keep me from being competition!   :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

superluser

Quote from: AndersW on July 26, 2007, 10:30:09 AMI love the title of the page, "It will take more than death to kill me!"

That is not dead Which can eternal lie Yet with strange aeons Even death may die.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?