Lusty Sirens

Started by Knight, May 29, 2007, 04:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber Williams

Bah. Thats cause you are male. All men love Kitty Pryde.  Or Rogue.

Darkmoon

I don't like Rogue. She's angsty.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Damaris

It's kind of ironic.  The two favorites would be the worst lays.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

thegayhare

I realy don't have any crushes no any x men... well maybe a slight crush on Beast

llearch n'n'daCorna

Beast FTW.

... although not that way. Sadly, I prefer a wife I can hold to any fictional character.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

Quote from: Damaris on May 31, 2007, 12:39:05 AM
It's kind of ironic.  The two favorites would be the worst lays.
Don't underestimate Kitty on that respect. We don't know how much she's capable of, and we do know she's had guys fighting over her.

Personally, I liked Jean Grey until they started messing with her way too much. And Ice-Man. Closely followed by Nightcrawler.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Darkmoon

Eh, I much prefer Batman... but he's not an X-Men...

Although he could take on the X-Men. Batman always wins.

Seth C Triggs

I rather like gals I can actually hold onto. LOL somehow I think maintaining those "perfect" bodies might signal "High Maintenance!"

'cause I want me lady to be able to enjoy the buffet with me, y'know?

Buffet is a team sport.

-Seth
BIBP Webcomic - bizarre and NSFW - http://www.bibp.com

Destina Faroda

Oh, I'm sure they can eat.  They just burn off all the calories fighting mutants, rogue sentient programs, alien empires, and other supervillains and enemies,

There is no way for Rogue get the type of cleavage she has if she didn't eat some fat.
Sig coming...whenever...

Knight

I've always been a fan of Cyclops and, as far as the sociopathic X-2 portrayel; lately Pyro.

On the woman side, Jean Grey or Rogue would work just spiffy for me.

thegayhare

I wonder what those who were into girls thought of Wild Thing

GabrielsThoughts

Quoteoriginally by psivage (in 2003 in some creepy forum)

My advice: stick to back issues. There is a lot of crap floating around in the X-Men. Some people have a boner for Grant Morrison work and think he is gods gift to the X-Men, personally I think his stuff sucks. Chuck Austen the writer for Uncanny X-Men, well there are alot of people who think he should be tarred and feathered for his work on Uncanny. To some point I agree on. Juggernaut is not as powerful as he once were. Nightcrawler has been revealed to be a half demon. Iceman might be gay now. Oh yeah almost forgot Beast might be gay as well. Don't know Beast said it was a joke. But then he was talking to the white queen and imply that he could be. Marvel needs a crisis like event.

Of course everyone knows Beast has been getting it on with Iceman on the sly. It's quite obvious he is gay now.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Amber Williams

I was/am a big fan of Scarlet Witch until they went all wickety wack on her sanity meter.  Still kind of bummed on that.  Other than that, Squirrel Girl all the way. :B

thegayhare

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on May 31, 2007, 02:35:36 PM
Quoteoriginally by psivage (in 2003 in some creepy forum)

My advice: stick to back issues. There is a lot of crap floating around in the X-Men. Some people have a boner for Grant Morrison work and think he is gods gift to the X-Men, personally I think his stuff sucks. Chuck Austen the writer for Uncanny X-Men, well there are alot of people who think he should be tarred and feathered for his work on Uncanny. To some point I agree on. Juggernaut is not as powerful as he once were. Nightcrawler has been revealed to be a half demon. Iceman might be gay now. Oh yeah almost forgot Beast might be gay as well. Don't know Beast said it was a joke. But then he was talking to the white queen and imply that he could be. Marvel needs a crisis like event.

Of course everyone knows Beast has been getting it on with Iceman on the sly. It's quite obvious he is gay now.

my own thoughts on that is what would be the problem if Iceman or Beast were gay.  I'd like to see a fairly mainline char that was gay. 

mostly gay chars are second or third stringers I think the only  main hero I know of is Colossus for the boys and Batwoman for the girls

Amber Williams

Hulkling and Wiccan from Young Avengers are both canonlygay.

And before anyone gets on about them being third stringers, I would recommend actually reading the series as its actually pretty decent and well-handled.  When I first heard about it, I was expecting a bunch of "yay gay" soapboxing, but I was delightfully suprised to find out they have a well-written series about young superheroes...two of which happen to be gay.

thegayhare

I have head of them but I've never read the comic

I don't follow many comics nowa days

Gabi

North Star is gay. But Colossus? Wasn't he going out with Kitty Pride a long time ago?

I don't know about Beast or Ice-Man. I've never seen either of them showing strong feelings for anyone in the comic.

And Squirrel Girl is funny, if only because of how ridiculous she is.

thegayhare

Quote from: Gabi on May 31, 2007, 03:53:38 PM
North Star is gay. But Colossus? Wasn't he going out with Kitty Pride a long time ago?

Ultimate universe Colossus is now fairly openly gay.  It's assumed his first crush was Wolverine but now he's dating Northstar. in fact according to the gay league Northstar invited him to the homecoming dance. 

Hmm It lists both universes northstars as gay

Darkmoon

U-Col may be gay, but 616-Col is straight and in love with Kitty Pride.

Fuck, Marvel really did on number on that one...

Valynth

bah, all characters have been straight/gay/bi, it just depends on which alternate universe you're looking at.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

xHaZxMaTx

Gabi

...As if it wasn't hard enough to keep track of one messy universe!

Darkmoon

Yeah. Marvel has the two main universes that they run. Thankfully, they haven't actually crossed either universe with the other (although the baited fans into thinking they would when they were prepping Marvel Zombies).

I do prefer DC for that reason, though. The Constant reinventions of the DCU may be annoying, but at least they really only track one dimension.

Amber Williams

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 31, 2007, 07:44:20 PM
I do prefer DC for that reason, though. The Constant reinventions of the DCU may be annoying, but at least they really only track one dimension.

The secret of 52 is...

Darkmoon

That DC is tryin to sell more comics.

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Gabi on May 31, 2007, 03:53:38 PM
Squirrel Girl is funny, if only because of how ridiculous she is.

I agree, Squirrel Girl is Psychotically funny. I'm still trying to figure out how the WB was allowed the use of her name as RO's alternate Identity when Zeta and Ro went to a comic book convention during the final episode.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

thegayhare

I created my own gay superhero team a while back

It was a joke team realy

Four furries (A lion, a rabbit, a fox and a mouse)
they all wore brightly colored medival armor and named after roman gods.

I called them The Flaming Knights

They even rode anthro horses (in a saddle like harness that hangs from there shoulders) named Athos, Porthos, Aramis, and D'Artagnan.  They constantly would make wiske cracks and smart ass remarks about the heros

Gabi

I would ask why anthro horses would allow themselves to be ridden, but I'm afraid you might want to answer.

Darkmoon

It is TGH. I'm sure we can all figure out the answer.

thegayhare

actualy the reason for them being anthro horses was so that they could sort of be the greek chorus to the heros.  The comic every man,  the Horses arn't hero's just doing the job they were paid to do and that job just happens to be serving as the mount for a hero.

sure there will be sexual jokes thrown there way but thats just part of the job