I just read the rules

Started by Axis, May 28, 2007, 12:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

*is so tempted to bring out the censored dancing animie bunny boy gife he made and set to the milkshak song..*

Ohh I will be strong I will be strong... that gif will only lead to anger and anger leads to flame wars and flame wars lead to the dark side of the internets

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

Quote from: thegayhare on June 06, 2007, 01:54:10 AM
*is so tempted to bring out the censored dancing animie bunny boy gife he made and set to the milkshak song..*

Ohh I will be strong I will be strong... that gif will only lead to anger and anger leads to flame wars and flame wars lead to the dark side of the internets
*uses Jedi mind trick* You WILL give it to me...you will....you will show the dark side...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Double posters get B&, too.

Nikki

People who call my phone get..uh..something too!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on June 06, 2007, 02:04:13 AM
Double posters get B&, too.

Nah. They just get sand kicked in their face at the geek beach parties.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Netami

Perhaps it is time I told the truth about seducing and/or knocking out you both. You see, I've been developing the ultimate death laser for the past several years. The only problem is that it runs exclusively on gay bunny boys and women named Xze-Xze! After a long and arduous journey, I was lucky enough to find both of you here, on the same forum!

Soon... Soon my plans will be completed, and I will rule the world! 

:megagroove

xHaZxMaTx

How terribly inefficient. :/  Couldn't you have it run on like... batteries or something?  Frick, you'd have a better chance of acquiring some uranium for it to run on, or something!

Netami

No! My device will run on gay and crazy-gurl souls alone!! Don't question my design flaws.  :nono

Amber Williams

Quote from: thegayhare on June 06, 2007, 01:09:08 AM
Shat would you like the second flavor to be?  I was thinking Cream soda and butterscotch... I'd call it butterbeer fudge

*scanning threw some of the other things he could try*

Weee this could be fun

Not sure.  I'm not the biggest butterscotch fan (its too overpowering for me), and I dont know enough about the candy-making process to know what are various options. :<

bill

I like hard drugs. Does anyone else like hard drugs?

Amber Williams

Not really. I prefer the chewable kind myself. :3

xHaZxMaTx

I like the powder kind you can mix into your drinks.

Darkmoon

Quote from: Amber Williams on June 06, 2007, 05:30:36 AM
Quote from: thegayhare on June 06, 2007, 01:09:08 AM
Shat would you like the second flavor to be?  I was thinking Cream soda and butterscotch... I'd call it butterbeer fudge

*scanning threw some of the other things he could try*

Weee this could be fun

Not sure.  I'm not the biggest butterscotch fan (its too overpowering for me), and I dont know enough about the candy-making process to know what are various options. :<

What about vanilla? The cream sodas she likes best usually have a vanilla-y hint.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Netrogo

Aww man, the one night I go to bed at a 'decent' hour and all this insanity happens :cry
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

thegayhare

yeah I was thinking that... 

I figure I'll use th same basic formula as the rootber float fudge for Ambers creamsoda float fudge with a slight change.  The cream soda flavor will bemixed in the regular chocolate  AND i'LL PROBABLY MIX IN ABOUT 1/4 TO 1/3 white chocolate to lighten the chocolate flavor.  White chocolate is a more nuteral flavor so it'll make sure the chocolate flavor doesn't overwhelm the creamsoda, (as a side effect it'll lighten the brown a bit hopefuly more creamy)  and then the vannilla white chocolate layer on top

But I still want to try the butterbeer fudge... I wonder if Amber's ever had the butter beer mixed drink  7 oz of cream soda, 1 oz of butterscotch schnappes...  I'll have to bring a bottle of butter shots with me so she can try it

edit:
sorry about the caps... damn caps lock

Netrogo

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on June 06, 2007, 12:20:04 AM
What, they don't have cream soda in Canada?  Those bastards!

Waiaminit we have cream soda here.

Damaris

Not the right type.  We seriously have to special order the damn stuff for her by the case.  It's made by a brewery in Wisconsin, I think, and our local comic book store is the only place that has access to it.

I have to say, they loved her while she was living here- she was by every two days or so for her fix. ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

thegayhare

Is it weird that I'm realy excited about this?

I love developing new recipies

It makes me all giddy

Zedd

Quote from: thegayhare on June 06, 2007, 10:29:17 AM
Is it weird that I'm realy excited about this?

I love developing new recipies

It makes me all giddy
*flees*

Netrogo

Quote from: Damaris on June 06, 2007, 10:16:24 AM
Not the right type.  We seriously have to special order the damn stuff for her by the case.  It's made by a brewery in Wisconsin, I think, and our local comic book store is the only place that has access to it.

I have to say, they loved her while she was living here- she was by every two days or so for her fix. ;)

What's it called by chance? I've found some of the most obscure stuff imaginable in Chinatown here, y'never know XD

thegayhare

Quote from: Netami on June 06, 2007, 04:21:43 AM
Perhaps it is time I told the truth about seducing and/or knocking out you both. You see, I've been developing the ultimate death laser for the past several years. The only problem is that it runs exclusively on gay bunny boys and women named Xze-Xze! After a long and arduous journey, I was lucky enough to find both of you here, on the same forum!

Soon... Soon my plans will be completed, and I will rule the world! 

:megagroove

Hmm well okay I'll agree to power your weapon but I have a few demands.  I am a picky house guest slash hostage.

I needa full pantry, a nearby farmers market and well stocked supermarket.  I need a salamander and an indusrial grade range.  12 burners are prefurable but an 8 will be acceptable

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Netami

The Farmer's Market appears only on Wednesday mornings until two in the afternoon. The pantry will remain full unless I raid it for goodies. My burners are numerous and ill-mannered; salamanders are allowed, but watch for cats.  :mwaha

Netrogo

Wow you're not kidding about it being rare. I can't even find a website or pic of the bottle online, figured a pic would help me search for it but it doesn't exist. Save for a few mentions on other forums :erk

EDIT: Umm is it spelt with a K or an H, cuz I found something called Sprecher's all over the internet.

Damaris

We're not telling.  It's the only reason we get her to visit. :p

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Netrogo

S'all good, if it is the stuff with an H it's not available in Canada except by special order from the main brewery, which from what you guys were saying, is down the street from you :mowdizzy

Damaris

in the world where indiana and wisconsin are neighbors, sure ;)

skwerly

Since the topics keep switching back and forth anyway, I hope no one minds that I'm rewinding a few pages for a moment.

Turns out it wasn't 3 billion, it was 30 trillion.  I guess the current score display can't handle so many digits.  It fixed itself next game.

Quote from: Zina on June 04, 2007, 10:48:13 PM

I am....somewhat ashamed of this.

Only one birdie-doubler away.. Get hoppin'! :januscat