Secret Santa 2006 is over. Click here for a good time

Started by Zina, October 24, 2006, 01:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

Got mine sent yesterday.  I made a mad rush to the college to nab the printer in the few minutes I had between getting out of work and catching my bus home (because my car was broken... but it's all better now!  Only cost me $1,700...)   :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Damaris

yeah... I'm not going to make it before I have to go out of town.  I'm sorry :(

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Tiger_T

Sent mine. :boogie

Took me some good time. *needs a rest now* :sleep

I'm glad we started a month in advance. :3

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Gabi

I've finally managed to finish mine!

And I've PMed Zina.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

ITOS

I'm sorry to say that I will be late. :<

No good excuse, really. Just that everyone want everything done before the holidays.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

e_voyager

i'm trying hared but with out a color scheme i will  be play. right now I'm fixing it up as a black and white through and i'm trying my best.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Miaka

Got mine done and sent in, and then realised I made the hair the wrong color. ;.;

I'm really really sorry!

or not, just colored over it. >>

Dakata

I'm almost done. :dface I'll send it in like an hour...or two.

*Whines about Photoshop Elements and it's confusing-ness*

Edit: I sent it. :U

Shadrok

I'll be a bit late (shading it is taking longer then expected :banghead).

I'll try and have it ready some time today or tomorrow.

Reese Tora

I already sent a PM, but I'll say it ehre too:

I suck and am no where near finished... very very sorry to the one who I am drawing for that I did not get it finished in time... expect it some time next month  :[
:curseyou
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Suwako

I need to redo the background. I'll be late  :<

Wildy

Wow.. I hear more about people who are late, than people who actually finished it on time. (Myself included) We are a really sorry bunch.. Its a wonder some of us made it through school...

*hangs head in shame*

Tiger_T

Hmm, going back and scrolling through page 5+6 I get the impression that most just mention "cripes, it's gonna be a close call - I'm trying!" and a few "Yergh! Sorry, some §#it hit the fan, It's gonna be a bit late!" (With the latter (should it occure) being specially asked to mention by Zina, btw.)
Further we've got about 50+ participiants.
This leaves us with a good average so far, Wildy. :3
Let's just wait it out.

:reindeer Merry Christmas. :candy :xmastree :candycane
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Magic

Sent mind really early. Already forgot when I did.

I don't mind mine being late. Thought that counts, anyway.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

rt

"Wow.. I hear more about people who are late, than people who actually finished it on time"

It feels odd to come say 'I got mine in", especially when Zina can see you got it in.

Got mine in, of course can see bunches of things to fix and alter, (and almost forgot to draw something on it) I'm happy though and hope the reciever is happy.

Looking forward to seeing all the fabulous submissions :)

RJ

I'd already PM'd Zina a few weeks ago about it, but I'm gonna be late with mine. So many things happened at once- shoulder injury, traveling, and being at my grandparents' house :dface

But it'll get started soon as I get back home.

Zina

I'll either get the list up tonight or later tomorrow. Right now I...just want to lay down a bit and sleep. Whether or not I'll wake up before the day is over is questionable.

Kenji

Quote from: Zina on December 25, 2006, 09:56:31 PM
I'll either get the list up tonight or later tomorrow. Right now I...just want to lay down a bit and sleep. Whether or not I'll wake up before the day is over is questionable.

YOU'RE questionable! D:
No. Wait. What I meant to say is, hope you feel better. ^-^
The Goth Who Secreted Christmas! :D

e_voyager

I  wish i had been able to get a color scheme for the picture. i know did poorly with the facial features but i'll try to do better next time
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Shadrok

:boogie Finished and sent before 12 EST  :boogie

Zina

Since the entries still seem to be coming in, I'll hold off posting all the entries on my journal until tomorrow evening. Right now I have a total of 38 entries, 11 late people and 12 people I've heard absolutely nothing from.
So.
Yeah. Lets see if that changes by tomorrow.

llearch n'n'daCorna

.. so it's  minus one days left? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

Reese Tora

Quote from: Tiger_T on December 26, 2006, 01:17:00 PM
T plus one. :3 :rolleyes

You're bringing a friend?

I really ought to be avoiding this thread in case Zina posts the pics here... I wan't to finish the one I'm working on before I see what was done of me.

Then again, there's a 1/5 chance that the one for me is one of the ones that is late. >:3
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Prof B Hunnydew

MY Secret Santa

I have been sick and busy and Arg It is Christmas.... I am one day late.....
Yea, I was in Doubt about him , so I pirated out...

Zinacat, this is one is fix up a bit for my DA note...  It is still HUGe...

Merry Christmas
PBH

Zina

List of who had who and the pics I got are all here-

http://zinacat.deviantart.com/journal/11204807/

If you particapted, go and find your gift pic. If the person who had you hasn't gotten theirs in yet, I'll contact you as soon as I get it. Otherwise, check out everyone's work, and see what everyone has done. There's some pretty awesome stuff in there. XD

RJ

Dakata

Quote from: RJ on December 27, 2006, 12:36:26 AM
I <3 my present...
Yay! :3 *Gives RJ a draggy-hug*

...*Pokes ITOS* C'mon, you...>:3 Hurry uuuup...

Sienna Maiu - M T

Okay, this is by no means the actual thing, more like a little peace offering until I can get the real thing out there.
(and for future reference, in my own defence I did say I would be late on the last page...)

Suwako

Okay, I'm going to probably do a redo pic or something because the current one is full of s*ck

I can't draw dragons  :U Why ain't I Dakata or something  :B

Picture filled with s*ck (I was going to replace almsot everything but... meh)

(strangles wasted time, I should have gone with idea one or three.)

Okay To compansate I've drawn this ion roughly 30 minutes (I'll color it when I have the time)

(idea four XD)