10/21/08 [Perfect Date #5] - Flaws

Started by AndersW, October 20, 2008, 09:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

Well she likes Dan.

Zedd

Just a very honest person would be needed for her

techmaster-glitch

If she likes guys who like her, then she won't have aaaaaany troubly finding someone...

Around here, at least :3

Janus Whitefurr

That bottom panel is causing cavities, and agreeance, all in one.

I know a few people who would say exactly the same thing in the top panel, too. :b
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Corgatha Taldorthar

She's too normal. She doesn't fit into Furrae. I predict she's going to die tragically.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Valynth

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on October 20, 2008, 11:12:32 PM
She's too normal. She doesn't fit into Furrae. I predict she's going to die tragically.

*points to the PG rating*

The closest we'll probably get is a break up from the Punch and Judy school of relationships.

*looks at all the stunned faces*  What?  Did you miss the reference or something?...  DAMN MY OLD WAYS!
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Corgatha Taldorthar

PG movies have deaths. Just watch the Lion King........ I doubt it would be gory or even neccessarily on screen, but I doubt she's  got any sort of protection there.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Kenji

Ghostwish

I can't decide... Kria.. Matilda.. Kira... Matilda..

*head explodes*

Ted Schiller

Considering Matilda's idea of a warm fire, may I recommend:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_proximity_suit

:U

With regards,
Ted

thegayhare

damn it... I realy hope she has a brother for me

Valynth

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on October 21, 2008, 12:47:04 AM
PG movies have deaths. Just watch the Lion King........ I doubt it would be gory or even neccessarily on screen, but I doubt she's  got any sort of protection there.

And the Lion King wasn't meant to be a comedy.  There were funny moments, yes, but it was more a "coming of age and proving you worth" movie and last I checked DMFA was a comedy comic.

Also, ratings systems were a lot looser back then.  You try to have any sort of death in a movie now and they put you to PG-13 at least.  The logic behind this being that children were exposed to animal death all the time (on farms, in butcheries, hunting with dad, ect.) and therefore didn't need to be sheltered from lions/deer dieing.  Today on the other hand, death is feared regardless of why/how due to events in recent history and the ratings guys reacted to it, deciding that children under thirteen were incapable of dealing with the stresses involved when anything died regardless of gore or parental supervision (given how that last one is nearly absent in many households, they had a semi-justified reason).

Quote from: Kenji on October 21, 2008, 12:47:55 AM
Well.. I could -be- her warm fire. <.<

hear hear!  *raises a toast*

Quote from: Ghostwish on October 21, 2008, 01:02:06 AM
I can't decide... Kria.. Matilda.. Kira... Matilda..

*head explodes*

You think you have it tough?  Some people here are attracted to the entire female cast!

I blame Amber's mad drawing skillz yo.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.

mopman

Excuse me while I go take a long cold shower.
" Man is the only animal that blushes - Or needs to " Mark Twain

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Valynth on October 21, 2008, 01:15:38 AM
You think you have it tough?  Some people here are attracted to the entire female cast!

Just fixed your quote. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Valynth

D'oh...  Thanks Llearch.  I must've forgoten that this was a furry forum for a minute.

Kipiru

MATILDA...TOO CUTE...MUST NOT FANTASIZE! But seriously, how ideal can a girl like that be?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Valynth on October 21, 2008, 03:11:16 AM
D'oh...  Thanks Llearch.  I must've forgoten that this was a furry forum for a minute.

It's not that it's a furry forum. It's that we have all sorts of perverts hanging around....

PencilinHand

I have always liked Matilda's.

Yet, while Kira is awesome for her eccentricity and unorthodoxy, I find it difficult to describe why I find the character of Matilda so adorable.

Maybe it is the romantic in me... or the perv, I can't decide which.

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 21, 2008, 04:34:38 AM

It's not that it's a furry forum. It's that we have all sorts of perverts hanging around....

Says the pot to a row of kettles?
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Rakala

Guilty as charged.

Mao

Indeed.

Aisha deCabre

:rolleyes

Anyway, I must say I like Matilda's answer; it would be mine, too, in fact.  Minus the little black hearts in the panel.  :B
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Ghostwish

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on October 21, 2008, 07:15:54 AM

I'm a teapot!

Elieana

Quote from: Ghostwish on October 21, 2008, 09:20:29 AM

I'm a teapot!

Are you sure you should be admitting that? :U

Alterationartist

Hmmm.... I can finally safely say that if I had to choose between all the characters in DMFA to be with, I would go with Matilda.
Round 9!

Kipiru

I guess, Matilda being four legged and practically naked, kind of sets of something primal in men, hence the attraction. Though that might seem a bit perverted i guess. As for why women may like her, maybe because she doesn't seem as confused by the world around her and is in touch with her feelings and desires. Anything other than that really would be... disturbing.

Ghostwish

Quote from: Elieana on October 21, 2008, 09:23:09 AM
Quote from: Ghostwish on October 21, 2008, 09:20:29 AM

I'm a teapot!

Are you sure you should be admitting that? :U

Shutup coffee mug. I'll wear whichever skirt I please.

Mao

Is it just me, or do these perfect date threads get progressively more disturbing?

Jairus

Quote from: Mowser on October 21, 2008, 01:10:20 PM
Is it just me, or do these perfect date threads get progressively more disturbing?

It's not just you. This is getting a little weird...
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

llearch n'n'daCorna