04/03/2011 [DMFA# 1199] - Attack of the Mega Wibbles!

Started by Draken, March 04, 2011, 01:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draken

Heheheheh.  A wibbling Abel.  That is both hilarious, and very very cute.

And Kudos to Alexi to not wanting to beat his brains in, and see the seriousness (of a sort) of the things that was going on.

Also, Amber, why must you war with February, even with all it's foibles and shenanigans?  Tis my birthday month, my good author!
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Amber Williams

Quote from: Draken on March 04, 2011, 01:31:34 AM
Also, Amber, why must you war with February, even with all it's foibles and shenanigans?  Tis my birthday month, my good author!

Your birthday is now May 6th.  >:O

joshofspam

Wow, Alexis run the bar with an iron fist covered in soft soft material. Both firm and giving. I wouldn't mind working for Alexis at her Inn.

I am also sorry Amber that February was not your month. Of course my birthday cake kind of tasted strange too, so it wasn't a cake walk for me either or the constant falling on the side walk this month only. Not to mention my mom's lungs tried to cop out on her too. Not that this month started out any better. I'm just getting over the flu. :erk
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Infranscia

Looks like Alexi isn't sunshine-y anymore.

I'm-a liking the expressions. :mowsmile

Hmm... Considering that Abel has seen Alexi's work, I'm thinking he'd prefer the second scenario she gives him there. X3
Please excuse the watermarked avatar.  I haven't bothered to fix it yet.  (Still, thanks to PetFriendAmy for the original pic!)

Tapewolf

Again, if Alexsi is too harsh, Abel could be the last employee she ever gets.  And if she pushes Abel too far, well, the next time she sees Dan might be when she's in her 80s.

So while I think she could have handled this better, she could definitely have handled it far, far worse.

As for Amber's February, some people have been saying there was this extra month in 2009 between October and December, but I'm not sure I believe them.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Anker Steadfast

Ah, good thing Alexi is still in a somewhat good mood, or abel might not have gotten off so lightly.

As for Ambargh, Welcome back to the internets. :)
And indeed, February is a silly month !

.. someone should add that to wikipedia btw.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Turnsky

i say that officially Amber went right off the deep end and lived like a Fraggle for the entire month subsisting entirely on doozer sticks.  :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

nevwyn

Quote from: Amber Williams on March 04, 2011, 02:05:57 AM

Sweet, this year because of the post birthday birthday relocation means that he gets two birthdays this year. Lucky Bugger.  :mowcookie

Alondro

Quote from: Turnsky on March 04, 2011, 07:20:35 AM
i say that officially Amber went right off the deep end and lived like a Fraggle for the entire month subsisting entirely on doozer sticks.  :U

And they're not very nutritious either.  She's likely suffering from multiple vitamin deficiencies now!

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

VAE

Um....  when shall i celebrate the Victorious February? (25th)
I mean, with other month-names it doesn't sound quite as well....
Can we at least agree upon reducing February to that particular single day?
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

joshofspam

Quote from: Alondro on March 04, 2011, 07:34:15 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on March 04, 2011, 07:20:35 AM
i say that officially Amber went right off the deep end and lived like a Fraggle for the entire month subsisting entirely on doozer sticks.  :U

And they're not very nutritious either.  She's likely suffering from multiple vitamin deficiencies now!

Not only that, but with a consumption rate of a human Amber has probably eaten the constructs right down to the foundations. How will the Doozers finish the shiny utopia at this rate?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Draken

Hm....Might actually like that.  Finally, my b-day is no longer so fricken close to my parent's anniversary!  (22nd)   Thank you Amber, you are the bestest author evar!  :D
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

iceick

Funny thing is, the last time Abel and Alexi were seen together, Abel was about to make a report to Fa'lina and Alexi (still rainbows and butterflies) sat Abel down infront of a TV showing soaps and giving him a bowl of soup.

terrycloth

"It would be a shame if you were no longer an employee." Did that make anyone else think of Robocop? >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

*clicky-clicky* You're right, it is.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

MT Hazard

Is it just me or Does Alexis's neck look oddly long in the first panel?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

<_<
>_>
<_<
...AWWWWWWWWW!

...nothing more to add. ^^;

Ghostwish

Alexsi. Forever and always my favorite character. :>

Kibin

Rafe

...uhmmm.
Wait a minute... I just woke up.  It's March now? 

Doesn't look like I missed anything.  This worked out fine for me.
Rafe

Shachza

Quote from: MT Hazard on March 04, 2011, 03:23:14 PM
Is it just me or Does Alexis's neck look oddly long in the first panel?

Her shoulders are too narrow so her neck looks long and her lead looks large.

Alexi may be scary, but she's also a lot of fun.  I don't know of many other characters that could pull off what she's doing right now; poking fun at Abel while also helpfully criticizing him.
            <-- #1 that is!

lycaonpictus77

I agree with Amber, February was awful. But now it's March! Month of St Patrick's day and comic updates. :) So all is good in the world.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Amber Williams

Stig Hemmer

Alexsi is looking good!  Very very good.  Hmm... I don't think I should follow that thought or I might get hammered and/or burninated. (Not that I have ever seen Pyroduck burninate anything, but I'm sure he could if he wanted to)

By the way, I wanted to check whether her name was Alexi or Alexis, so I looked it up.  Turns out her name is Alexsi! You learn something every day.
Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

Ragesquid

That does it. I'm making an Abel plushie, next week. Damn your delicious sugary arts, Amber! :U

Mao

D'ymkarra

Quote from: Amber Williams on March 04, 2011, 10:19:53 PM
Quote from: Kibin on March 04, 2011, 06:48:23 PM
....but.... my birthday is in February too.  :<

Lies. It is now September 17th.  >:[

The day after mine, yet another Virgo...Woot!

Okay, so Abel got a pardon from Alexsi's wrath...But in relation to the original dream(?) that took him to see Jyrras/ Lorenda, he seems to have come away with more questions than answers. I wonder why he thought to visit them first in search of an explanation?
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Amber Williams on March 04, 2011, 10:19:53 PM
Quote from: Kibin on March 04, 2011, 06:48:23 PM
....but.... my birthday is in February too.  :<

Lies. It is now September 17th.  >:[

*clicky-clicky*

... uh.. which year was it in? ;-]

Scow2

Sorry Amber.... but next year, February is planning to emerge triumphant, bringing forth a twenty-NINTH[/b] day to bear against the efforts of your anti-February campaign.

On topic of comic... I think Alexi's bluffing.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Scow2 on March 05, 2011, 03:26:37 PM
Sorry Amber.... but next year, February is planning to emerge triumphant, bringing forth a twenty-NINTH[/b] day to bear against the efforts of your anti-February campaign.

Ah, so we're going to have the 60th of January, then? Good to know.