I NEED TO ASK SOMETHING

Started by Zak, September 29, 2010, 06:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zak

WHERE IS THE Q & A TOPIC?
ALSO WHAT IS A BOON AS MENTIONED IN COMIC # 1035? :kirby :link :thread

Darkmoon

Way to start your life on the forum.

1) For the record, there is no Q&A thread, as we've never needed one. If you have an issue other than what's covered in the rules and the FAQS (which you did read, correct?) then you make a thread about it. If a thread was already made about it, we'll mock you and then answer the question.

2) For the love of god, do no type in all caps.

3) There are several comics that host their forums here, you are going to have to be WAY more specific.

So now, try that again, shall we?
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Corgatha Taldorthar

I'm 99% sure I have the answer to his question, but I'm tempted to just not say........ I'm not sure if I should encourage questions phrased like this.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Darkmoon

Corgatha Taldorthar

What about a deliberately wrong answer?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Damaris

Only if it's really, really funny.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Zak

I was referring to dmfa thinking the forum was just for dmfa If you will exuse me i am going to start a Q&A topic :mowmeep :mowcookie

Darkmoon

If you had read the rules and the FAQs, like you are supposed to (reading them is part of the sign-up process, if, you know, you'd read that), you would have already learned it isn't.

Now I'm really annoyed.

Mao

While I find this guy obnoxious already as well, I think it's fair to say that your default state is annoyed. ;-]

Darkmoon

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zak

Okay lets get this strait.
i dont really understand forums. Im not really sure how they work, i dont even know how i got his far.
all i was hopeing was that SOMEBODY would be nice and help. But I just Realized That 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% Of people are assholes that need to get a goddamn life. So anyone who isnt going to be helpful and IS going to be a Smartass, dick, bastard, bitch, shithole, fuckhead, or just a down right Douchbag, Do the whole world a favor and just FUCK OFF!!

Mao

Yeah, might want to stop right there, asshat.  If you'd read the fucking rules you'd have noticed that 1) Damaris and Darkmoon?  They run the show here.  Forum owners.  Might want to be a bit more respectful for them, or expect a ban. 2)  llearch is also an Admin, don't screw about with him around.  3)  I'm a mod.  We're telling you this shit because IT'S THE FUCKING RULES OF THE FORUM.  If you don't like them, then fuck off and don't post here.  Read and know the goddamn rules, follow them or GET THE FUCK OUT.

Darkmoon

Seriously, it's plain to me that you haven't read the rules at all. Shut up and go read them before you post again.

Also, have you noticed how, besides Zachary, no one but mods is coming in here now. Plainly they're the smart ones.

Zak

Okay, Mao Laoren with al due respect, fuck you.

Mao

Darkmoon, can I ban this little shit?  Please?  Is that enough moderator approval to kick his ass out?

Darkmoon

Hey, far as I'm concerned, the second a poster tells a moderator to fuck off (and we didn't, you know, ask for it), he gets a ban.

Zak

Okay you know what? I dont haveto take this bull shit. All i wanted to do was talk about webcomics and things like that, And i am sick of people Treating me like shit because i am fairly new to the forum . I AM A HUMAN BEING! I DESERVE TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT AND I WOULDNT BE SO PISSED RIGHT NOW IF PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY LISTEN! and i did what you said after reading this topic i checked the rules and l learned some things

Mouselover

Personally i have to agree with zak, He does have a point.

Mao

Oh look, a sockpuppet.  Zak, it's not smart to talk to yourself.  Also, making an account to avoid a ban?  That's a big no-no.

bill

Quote from: Mouselover on September 30, 2010, 05:29:00 PM
Personally i have to agree with zak, He does have a point.
agreed. i'm going to get to the bottom of this business

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Zak on September 30, 2010, 05:16:08 PM
Okay you know what? I dont haveto take this bull shit. All i wanted to do was talk about webcomics and things like that, And i am sick of people Treating me like shit because i am fairly new to the forum . I AM A HUMAN BEING! I DESERVE TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT AND I WOULDNT BE SO PISSED RIGHT NOW IF PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY LISTEN! and i did what you said after reading this topic i checked the rules and l learned some things

Heh. No, you don't deserve to be treated with respect. You behaved like a child, came in here, ignored repeated warnings that there were rules that you were breaching, and then threw a tantrum when people got less subtle than "go read the rules", since that didn't work.

I have to say I'm amused by people like this. I'm not sure quite where they get the idea that if I put up a website, and let them in, they have the right to tell me how to run the service. Perhaps something in kindergarten put them wrong? I dunno. Of course, this presumes they've left kindergarten and stopped wearing daipers, even the pull-up sort.

But I digress...

Damaris

Well, we do require that people are at least 13, I think.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

And aren't jerks, or idiots, and can type like humans.

Failure on all counts.

Damaris

I've been working too hard lately.  *sigh* I kept wanting to copyedit his posts.

Mao

Damaris

I know.  Thankfully, day off, so maybe by the end of the weekend my editing compulsion will be gone.  We can hope.

llearch n'n'daCorna

We could copyedit and make fun of. Would that make you feel better? ;-]