04/05/2010 [Clan Leaders #15] - Mink for Triwing!

Started by Shachza, April 05, 2010, 10:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shachza

I vote yes!  Both hands and feet!  That's like...  *starts counting*  ...3 votes right there.  This will be the awesomest thing ever.  (And it will only feed Mink more power too!)   :mowhappy

P.S.  Nice sneaky updates Amber...  I wonder how many more people will miss it until they see this or notice a new rant.
P.P.S.  If your nose is bothering you you could always follow my dad's advice; hit your toe with a hammer and you won't notice your nose at all.
P.P.P.S.  On second thought, my dad was really weird.  Don't do what he says.
            <-- #1 that is!

Drayco84

If you haven't already, try some vaporub. On really bad days, just jam your nose into the jar. (It may burn a bit, but it's a nice, cool kind of burn.) For normal use, just rub the stuff all over your neck and chest. (But NOT after shaving. I'm not kidding about that burning feeling.)

Chairtastic

I second hitting toes with hammers, but for completely different reasons, obviously. >:]

Also, now I wonder about Mink's age. From what can be seen around the speech bubbles, I'm guessing at 51,000 years old.

Tangent

I don't think Amber has to worry about shaving her chest and neck.

And I must admit I wish we were going to learn of some more Cubi clans... I kinda suspect the ones we learned here are relevant somehow. ^^;;
Robert A. Howard, Tangents Reviews
http://www.tangents.us

Liatai

Pfft! Oh, Mink.  :lol

Try eucalyptus oil for sniffles, if you can find it. Put three to five drops on a cotton ball or a folded-up tissue, and put it in your pillowcase or next to your bed to help with nighttime sniffles. Works just like Vicks (eucalyptus oil is one of the components, after all), and it's cheap, too! You can also dab it on like a perfume for relief during the day, or keep a cotton ball with a few drops on it around. You don't need much; a drop or two will do you. (In fact, using too much can make you cough, since it slows mucus production and can dry out the back of your throat; it's potent stuff.)

Just take my advice and don't put any on your face, especially right after a shower. Like Drayco mentioned about VapoRub, it burns, but it's a cold burning feeling. I felt like I had an ice cube on my forehead all day...  :mowdizzy 

Arcblade

(gulps)  Look at the "status" section.  Do not want!   :<

InsanityRequiem

I laughed hard on the inside. So, so much. Mink for Clan Leader? I vote multi-yes! The hilarity of it pushed for the wanting.

And this page also questions Mink's age. Though that would just be normal for Cubi. *Cough.*

And Amber, just rest and if you want help, the people posting above gave better help. Haha.
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

Amber Williams

I feel bad for covering up some of the text.

The age Mink listed was "Not Telling" just in case you were wondering.

Starcat5

With the end of this arc, that leaves us with the "Official" count (sorry, Mink) at 11 clan founders, and only one guy.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

entropicage

Quote from: Amber Williams on April 05, 2010, 11:46:13 PM

Oh... Whew. I had a moment of broken brain when I thought I counted a 5-digit age there.

Wanderer

Quote from: Arcblade on April 05, 2010, 11:24:18 PM
(gulps)  Look at the "status" section.  Do not want!   :<

I can't make out much of anything intelligible there. What exactly are you referring to?

Titanium Dragon

Quote from: Wanderer on April 06, 2010, 12:22:42 AM

I can't make out much of anything intelligible there. What exactly are you referring to?

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS!

ooklah

<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

Anker Steadfast

Aw, Mink is being a cute squiqqly again, and invents Clan Mink. :)

Well, you could always make a wallpaper style version of the "Clan Mink" sheet, with no speechbubbles for those of us who have a bad case of the curious.

Besides, Mink's cute, so he'd put a smile on peoples faces. :D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Drayco84

Quote from: Titanium Dragon on April 06, 2010, 12:42:49 AM

(O_O) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
*Starts throwing magnets at Titanium Dragon, quickly runs out, and then starts lobbing EMP grenades.*
Die, dammit! Die!

I really should play Portal. Oh, and thank this guy for giving me the heads-up..

EDIT: *Takes a massive hammer to Titanium Dragon to break him up into pieces, then starts chucking pieces into a nearby fire like his life depends on it.*

Scuravolpe

Huh. Neato. Okay, when Amber said the ratio of male-to-female clan leaders was "a bit wonky" she really meant it. Not that I'm complaining...it's just...wow...hehe

Oh yeah...so Amber, when will you put up the clan leader portrait image from this page on your FA account like all the others?

Unless I'm replying way too early and you're going to (or are right now) do that too...in that case, slap me.

RandomMetaphysics

Ok, this was pretty cool.

My reaction to seeing that happy face --->:erk

My reaction after clicking the link to the Clan arc --->:3

My reaction after that comment Mink's teacher made ---> :U... >:3

If Mink does start a clan, it shall indeed be an awesome clan.
Though I wonder, can a Cubi already part of a clan start another?

Wanderer

Quote from: Titanium Dragon on April 06, 2010, 12:42:49 AM

...It's hard to overstate my satisfaction. Aperture Science, we do what we must because we caAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!! IT WON'T STOP!! :banghead :knifed :chainsaw

Curse my mindless curiosity!

liari

Quote from: RandomMetaphysics on April 06, 2010, 01:40:42 AM

I would imagine they could; otherwise, how would new clans start?  Is there such a thing as clanless cubi?

Scuravolpe

Quote from: Liari on April 06, 2010, 01:59:44 AM
Quote from: RandomMetaphysics on April 06, 2010, 01:40:42 AM

I would imagine they could; otherwise, how would new clans start?  Is there such a thing as clanless cubi?

Unless the information has changed, there are no clanless Cubi.

I suppose if a tri-wing wanted to, they could make a "generic clan" without any strengths or weaknesses and give the clan no symbol. But considering what it takes to get that far, I'd think that'd be kinda pointless.

Tarynsgate

Hmmm I dunno, considering the amount of souls you'll need to consume before you hit tri-wing, I doubt Mink will be able to start Clan Squiggly unless by more unusual means XD
Et Manu Et Corde - With hand and with heart

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on April 06, 2010, 12:47:11 AM
Aw, Mink is being a cute squiqqly again, and invents Clan Mink. :)

Well, you could always make a wallpaper style version of the "Clan Mink" sheet, with no speechbubbles for those of us who have a bad case of the curious.

Besides, Mink's cute, so he'd put a smile on peoples faces. :D

Yes! Do that! Please! That would be really awesome. I'd especially like to know what he wrote in the "Facts" section. That looks like some more potential for hilarity could be hidden there. :D

Also, is it just me or do the comments from the teacher about age and Mink becoming a leader for real seem strange? He looks too serious for making a simple quip there. Is this another strange kind of foreshadowing possibly? :O (probably not, I know)

Icalasari

Mink is the only one better than Pimpy McPimp :D

Meh, my post sucks. One day I'll learn not to post at 3:42 in the morning >.>
Quote from: MT Hazard on January 08, 2011, 10:54:19 AM
Warning! This cubi has encountered an unknown error and needs to restart
Do you wish to start in safe mode ? Y/N
Loading last known good configuration.....
Loading WinMows....

Mao

I'm with the teacher.  Mink is overwhelming enough as it is.  A clan full of them?

We're all going to die of the diabeetus.

InsanityRequiem

That is so true Mao. A case of Cuteness Diabeetus... The worse ever. That's how Mink would rule the world.
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

A. Lurker

Quote from: Tarynsgate on April 06, 2010, 04:52:16 AM
Hmmm I dunno, considering the amount of souls you'll need to consume before you hit tri-wing, I doubt Mink will be able to start Clan Squiggly unless by more unusual means XD

This is Mink we're talking about. The squiggly will find a way to do it purely by accident and then wonder what everybody's getting so worked up about. ;)

Raskahn

"So Mink, what do you want to be when you grow up? A clan leader eh? Well, you'd better get started consuming souls then!"  :)

joshofspam

Mink definitely has my vote.

I think if Amber needs her rest she should take as much as she needs.... and chicken soup. Lots and lots and lots of chicken soup. :3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Sind

When I saw the smiley face I thought "What, is his a late Aprils joke or something?" XD

What I got however was pure awesome :3

Psaakyrn

Mink must've been absorbing Amber's soul, it all makes sense!

/tinfoil
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.