Dungeons and Dragons

Started by Cogidubnus, January 25, 2010, 07:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunblink

Oh, Cog... :dface

:tighthug :tighthug :tighthug

Take care, and return whenever you're ready. Don't worry about the game, please. I hope everything turns out alright.

llearch n'n'daCorna

^ ^
| |

What she said. In spades.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

James StarRunner

And diamonds.

I may be joining you guys. I need a break before I well... break.

Cogidubnus

I appreciate it, guys.

Bask, if you want to take over the group, do whatever you like in that regard.

Lisky

alrighty Cog *goes to dust off a campaign note-book*

right-o then gang... if you're still interested in playing let me know if i haven't already contacted you, and i'll see about getting this going up again...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

techmaster-glitch

What about the thread first post? How will that be maintained? (I proposed several ideas on the last page, if anyone missed it...)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ask nicely, and a mod will edit it for you. More or less.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 22, 2010, 08:28:38 PM
Ask nicely, and a mod will edit it for you. More or less.
Meh. I was hoping not to have to rely on that, but oh well...

Lisky

And, now that i've got everything i need setup, i've confirmed this Friday is okay with at least half of the original party...

All of you in Cog's party who were there the other day should have everything already setup, if any of you don't wish to play, let me know, and you're more than welcome to hand your slot off to someone else... 6 player slots is what i'll have opened.

anyways, if you've gotten a new computer or cleaned out your programs you didn't think you'd use,
http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads&archive=1 Teamspeak 2

and

http://www.rptools.net/index.php?page=downloads#MapTool Maptool, the very top download, 1.3.B63

If you need help with anything, feel free to contact me either by PM, if you catch me on the IRC, or in MSN or AIM

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

techmaster-glitch

aww, don't use teamspeak...I won't be able to actually -watch- you guys, then :(

Besides, the maptool chat has a built-in diceroller...

Lisky

voice chat makes things considerably easier... i might use Skype instead, as Aish seems to be having problems with teamspeak :/

Lisky

Apologies for the double post, but figured it'd be good to announce to all the players who i shall be DMing for, This upcoming Friday, April 2nd, at 3PM EST i'm hoping to get our session going.  If anyone needs help with either of the programs we're looking at using, please, let me know ASAP...

also, if you'd like to redo your character, or start a new one, just let me know.  I'll be happy to work with you to have a fun and entertaining time on this campaign.

Ghostwish

Guess I could throw my dice in with this thread. Count me interested. ^_^

techmaster-glitch

You know, I think my group may have an opening...can you get online right now? Go to the first post in this thread and follow the instructions under my name.

techmaster-glitch

General Reminder to all my players;

We will be getting together tomorrow, Saturday. There is no hard set time to arrive, just come when you can and stay for as long as you can. We will not be running a true session, but this is one gathering that would be the worst to miss, because we will be spending most of the time filling out character sheets. In all my experience, this is actually the longest and most intensive part of the game.

So, hope to see you around!

techmaster-glitch

(sorry for triplepost, need the bump)

Evoyager! Please check your messages!

llearch n'n'daCorna

triplepost? What triplepost? *looks blindly around*

techmaster-glitch

In case anyone has not yet noticed, the first post of this thread has been updated; the group lists are now accurate, and there are links to various resources we are using to aid the games. More resources may be added as we find them/on request.

bradypodidae

Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

techmaster-glitch

Notice to all my players;

Our testrun session did go pretty well. However, at least one person has voiced that they would not mind some more practice before getting into the real game. In addition, I have a few variant rules I'd like to try if I get the chance, and see you you all like them.

So, please post here with your response to this question; Would you be okay with continuing with this "non-canon testrun sidequest" thing to get more familiarity with the game and to try out variant rules, or would you rather just get on with the real game?

bradypodidae

Yes; last Saturday's test run was my first time (thanks everyone for being gentle) playing D&D and I am still not comfortable with all the rules and game play. Besides, I still need to flesh out Horl's personality a bit. To the more experienced players; I do appreciate and take criticisms and suggestions well, and appreciate advise. ;-]
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Lisky

so... D&D players in my game, i'm going to be starting the actual campaign this Saturday at around 3PM EST, i can't do it friday due to a family function i'll be attending most of the day... hopefully this works for all of you, and if not, just let me know and i'll try and adjust accordingly

e_voyager

at 3pm Easter i'll still be making my way home form work i'm sorry to say i'll probably need an extra half hour to get in and log in saterday
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ghostwish

I'd love to get the game rolling, but if others need more time, I'm fine with that.

techmaster-glitch

Standard reminder to my players; we are getting together again this Saturday (as we were unable to play last week)

Ghostwish

Be there, or I'll sneak under your bed and whisper twinkle twinkle!

techmaster-glitch

Announcement: It has come to my attention that E_Voyager is going to be unavailable
Saturday (RL issues), which means there is likely not going to be a session. Sorry, everyone  :mowsad

Ghostwish

RIOT! Or cookies. Cookies are good too.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

techmaster-glitch

Okay, attempting to check ahead of time...

Ghost, E, and Brady, are all three of you sure you'll be able to make it to a session this saturday?