Dungeons and Dragons

Started by Cogidubnus, January 25, 2010, 07:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andromeda

Won't be here, Saturday, the 30th
Well, excuse me for being a mere mortal.

Ghostwish

techmaster-glitch

Ah, bugger it. Unfortunately, we'll have to postepone the game again, as not only is a new player coming in, but the next par really needs Zac. Oh well, we'll pick back up next week!

e_voyager

the i shall sleep in tomorrow when ever i make it home
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

Announcement to players; Yes, there should be a game tomorrow.

techmaster-glitch

Above announcement: Erm...scratch that. I've got some bad news, I'm afraid. :(

Ghostwish

Andromeda

I came on to tell everyone I wouldn't be around Saturday and remembered that we don't have game anymore.. durr...
Well, excuse me for being a mere mortal.

Techcubi

So, once again, anyone interested in being in a star wars d20 campaign?

e_voyager

it does sound interesting
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Draken

Sorry to say that due to an explosion in the sched, I am now going to be LATE to the new Ghostwish game.  Of course.  After I was so sure I was going to be early >_<
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Draken

AAaaaaaaaaaaand it gets better.  My house has lost it's net thanks to father problems, and I will DEFINITELY not make it to wednesday nor thursday.  With some luck, I can get things fixed on friday XO.  Nonetheless, you're gonna be short a gnome and dragonborn
Go get'em, Jy!

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

justacritic

This is relevant to my interests, if there's ever an opening
in any fantasy campaign, I would like to join please
thank you  :mowhappy

Ghostwish

Draken,

What times would you be available on friday?

Draken

I have no idea cause I am not even sure the company will even reactivate the service after I pay for it.  It might even be saturday or later till it comes back, depending on how badly they want to screw us over.
Go get'em, Jy!

Draken

Just a heads up, might be up to an hour late.  I got landed the responsibility of dropping coworker at home AND filling up someone else's car in the process.
Go get'em, Jy!

Draken

Of.......course.

Remember me saying I should make it tonight?  Power went out, not sure when it should come back.  Figures.  If I do miss out, can it not count as a strike, given the circumstances?
Go get'em, Jy!

VAE

Hmm. Technically necropost, but it's still *the* DnD thread, so why bother making a new one?

After... something like two years, it came about that I'm pondering running a D&D3.5 game over maptool. Would anyone at all be tentatively interested?

The setting, given the fact it's one I developed most, and the general theme of this forum, would be the Furrae-set Kebrean Gubernia and its neighbours; for closer information perhaps see the forum RP thread I ran with Meany under the name A Bone to Pick.

The game would likely use the provisional DnDMFA ruleset tossed together back then which is located on the DnDMFA wiki here.. There's a version that used to be up to date compiled and linked on the wiki too, for easier use.

I generally dwell in my IRC channel - #argument_atrium on irc.llearch.net. Feel free to stop by.

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Ghostwish

More than likely I won't have time for it. Otherwise, yeah, super interested.

Angel

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes super-yes. Although I have the same time-concerns as Ghost.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Boog

See previous, complete with hopping up and down in my seat. Still have that lawful good necromancer concept I wanna play...

VAE

I'm both impressed and honored by the attention.
Pop down to the IRC at some point, folks, and we can hopefully work out some sort of a time schedule, or at least waste a significant amount of time doing so and looking at random links.

BIG FAT NOTE.

For me, the availability comes down to something like GMT evenings-nights, with details to be worked out, with exception of Wednesday where there's a game already.

So far, Ghostwish was the only one to mention a constraint - apparently he can only make Mondays.

I suspect the best way to go ahead would be for anyone to list their temporal availability, with respect to times that go something like 20:00 GMT - 02:00 GMT (subject to alteration based on specific day, but these are times that definitely work) on all weekdays but wednesday, and we shall try accomodating to you lot somehow, before I'll start getting stuff ready.
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Ghostwish

Actually. If you make this a night shift game? Like, ending at like 4 am USA times? I could totally open up some days for you. Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, they'd all become available.

Ghostwish

UUUPDATE: So, my schedule is gonna be shifting a bit come april. I'll be working wednesdays, and free on sunday and mondays. Though the Reshal game is on sunday. But night shift is still open! I'm US Central time, which is UTC-6. I sleep at 4 am and wake up at noon. Let's make it happen, ja?

Ghostwish

*staples VAE's tail to the floor*

VAE

Just to make it explicitly clear  - due to my inability to beat a sensible schedule out of the few people who were interested, this is on the backburner indefinitely.
Saphroneth