10/17/09 [SB #1] Warning signs and mailboxes!

Started by Kipiru, October 16, 2009, 05:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipiru

"Please deposit last will and testament in box below" - where do you come up with that stuff Tape!  :mowhappy

Pagan

And again a joke is made at the expense of Warp-Aci. Exactly how far in contempt do you hold the things, Tape?
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Pagan on October 16, 2009, 06:41:09 PM
And again a joke is made at the expense of Warp-Aci. Exactly how far in contempt do you hold the things, Tape?

The real joke in the original series was that "[Warp Aci] are for girls" has always been Jakob's catchphrase and this is the first time someone else who shares that sentiment has turned up.

As it happens I've always been suspicious of the things.  I didn't like them at all until Keaton drew one way back, and then I suddenly thought "Hey, actually these things can be rather cool".

But I'm afraid I do have a fairly low opinion of them.  Kirian was intended as something of a caricature, but from what we've recently learned in DMFA it seems I was closer to the mark than I had imagined  :B 

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tapewolf

Muahahahaha!  Finally weeks of effort have paid off!  Go see...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E