The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocketsdance

E is banned for perhaps his new character could be called E Leven of the tribe of bread. They make unlevened bread for the surrounding villages and without them everyone else's lives would be a bit more hard.   :erk I dunno!  :giggle

bradypodidae

wuffnpuff is banned by decree of the elements!

if you thought that was fun, try THIS!
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

Pro-Bra is banned for reminding me of my high school chemistry class. (omg I totally forgot about that song, I LOVE IT! :tighthug now I have it again!  :boogie)

Ren Gaulen

Wuffnpuff is banned because I need to practise my Ban-Kai more often. :B

AngelSephy

Ren is banned for lack of practice with his Bankai! Shame on you! XD

Lisky

Angelsephy is banned for i have not seen here presence before today...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned for AngelSephy ware here back in 078 but come to think of it i haven seen here around lately myself
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bradypodidae

e_voyager is banned for losing radar contact with AngelSephy, then allowing her to fly back in under said radar.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Colgatecrusader

banned for quoting woo foo warriors in your signature. NOT acceptable
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Angel

Scorpio is banned because he's one to talk, I have no clue what the hell the theme of his signature is.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Sprocketsdance

Black_Angel is banned because I haven't seen her in a while and I missed her  :cry

Kipiru

Wuffy is banned caused I haven't banned anyone in a loooong time! Feels refreshing even if it's someone as nice as her  :mowwink

Angel

Kipiru is banned because I haven't banned him in a while either. It feels nice to do it again. :3
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Black_angel is banned in hopes that it doesn't feel as good as doing the banning. XP

Sprocketsdance

Mao is banned in hopes that it doesn't feel as good as a stick in the eye.  :giggle

Kipiru

All of you are banned for having too much hope! DESPARE! :mwaha

e_voyager

Kipiru is banned because i envy his art skills, and its the rules of the game 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spanky is banned because I've just managed to catch up on the bans...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bradypodidae

Yes, an obvious ban but I guess it has to be done; llearch is banned for not staying caught up on the bans. I mean, really, what else could there be in the Clockwork Mansion or real life that would divert the box's attention...

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

Pro-Bra is banned for perhaps angering the box. *shudders* Please don't listen to him sir! He didn't mean it! *gathers lots of pretty boxes around Llearch* Here! Here! Your harem m'lord! do with them as you please! *backs away, bowing*

bradypodidae

wuffnpuff is banned for now I am haunted by visions of box pron, and it really bothers me that I would have such visions, and I fear wuffnpuff may have inspired someone to create, and share, new box pron avatars/drawings, that I would probably be mysteriously compelled to view, which I would regret, and than proceed to murder grammar and sentence structure by posting a really long sentence by abusing punctuation marks and conjunctions leading to disdain from the other forumites as they bombard me with negative Karma points causing me to have nightmares involving box pron, but I guess its all fair in love and war, and in the ban game. :U

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Lisky

Pro Bra is banned for that rather large and rant-like post... he shall be further punished when i can get boxy's attention

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

bradypodidae

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on June 07, 2009, 09:48:07 AM
Pro Bra is banned for that rather large and rant-like post... he shall be further punished when i can get boxy's attention
*D'oh!*

Basilisk2150 is banned in a desperate preemptive strike to stop said intel report to da Box...

Avi by Tabi

USMC

information-dead

proelator disidae is banned for his apearence!

(darn! it sure has been a long time since i posted last!)

e_voyager

information-dead is banned for information wants to be free

Sprocketsdance

e_voyager is banned for e wants to settle down in a nice small town instead of going on all these voyages. (actually.. I dunno >_< I'm out of practice) (oh, and ALL HAIL THE BOX!)

Slowtini

Wuff is banned for having an avatar that contains adorable ears.

e_voyager

Slowtini is banned because i still cant figure out what he is.

Sprocketsdance

E is banned because slowtini is a martini being drank slowly... or something..  :giggle

Ren Gaulen

I am the flesh and bone of my ban.
Words are my body, and coffee is my blood.
I have delivered thousands of bans.
Unaware of mercy.
Nor aware of forgiveness.
I have delivered thousands of bans,
Yet these hands that have braved so much will never know rest.
And so, as I pray,
The Unlimited Ban Works.
Wuffnpuff, become banned!