The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zylar

Proeliator is banned because...I can't pronounce his name?

Lisky

zylar is banned with copious amounts of pain and suffering... bestowed upon him...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sprocketsdance

Basil is banned for stealing E's pants!!  (I didn't put them there.. promise!  :mwaha )

e_voyager

wuffnpuff is banned until we have proof. ( runs around in a beach towel)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

E is banned for sporting such a flamboyant towel. Oh and here, you can borrow my robot pants ^_^ *hands them over*  :giggle

Ren Gaulen

Wuffnpuff is banned for giving up robot pants.

Sprocketsdance

Ren is banned for not stopping me.. What was I.. CRAZY??  :cry

bradypodidae

wuffnpuff is banned for being momentarily intoxicated by power due to a royal scepter that fell into her possession, thus giving up her robot pants back to e_voyager , and then banning Ren Gaulen for not stopping Her Royal Eminence for doing such a thing.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

Pro-Brad is banned for thinking that I'm only momentarily intoxicated by my new royal power.  >:3

Lisky

Wuffnpuff is banned for i have a bigger, and more gaudy royal scepter, thus meaning i am more royal than she is... she is banned by my royaler decree  :P

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

bradypodidae

(royaler?) Basilisk2150 is banned for begging beginning what I fear will become the Battle of the Royal Scepters without sweeping the area to remove all non-royaler combatants.

edited for typo

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

PB is banned becase of the song "bad day"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bradypodidae

e_voyager is banned because You're coming back down and you really don't mind You had a bad day. Original here. (my apologies, e_voyager, but I couldn't resist, it is actually a nice song)

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

Pro-Bra is banned because I'll tell you what I want... what I really really want. And I really want to zigga zigga ah!  :boogie (I have no idea what that means! >_<)

bradypodidae

wuffnpuff is banned just so I can say nice new avatar! (I saw the full original)

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

PB is banned because i haven't' seen it. (also cool song reference  I've seen it before in the movie that i took my sister to go see. )

Sprocketsdance

E is banned for not looking at the Tower of Art in the Kipiru thread thing.. You'll probably see my name in the topic =)  (oh and thanks to both of you =D and Kipiru is awesome, let it be known to all! \o/ )

e_voyager

i can not ban wuffnpuff for point me to the thread of Kipu's art. i can however  ban her for making me feel guilty

Sprocketsdance

Awww... now I ban E for making me feel guilty for making him feel guilty...  :cry

e_voyager

no ban here just a sympathy hug. i understand

Sprocketsdance

Awww! I shall return the hug with not only one of sympathy but one of gratitude :tighthug

oh, but you're still banned for not banning me  :giggle

Lisky

wuffnpuff is banned... because this post is silly  :batman

Sprocketsdance

Basil is banned.. for he IS silly  :mowninja

e_voyager

Sprocketsdance

XD E is banned for clouding the issue with facts.  :U

bradypodidae

wuffnpuff is banned because I just know she is somehow ultimately responsible for the preceding round of ban-tag, or perhaps only because she just happened to be last in line in said ban-tag.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

Pro-Bra is banned for bringing my obsession to my attention. I'll have to watch myself  :giggle

e_voyager

wuffnpuff is banned for i need a new name and species  to join two rp's and at this point i have neither.

Sprocketsdance

E is banned for not knowing the easiest way to do this.. For the species just pick something you haven't done before: platypus or something. And as for the name you can just pick one of your favorite things or words and spell it backwards.. tweak it to make it look like a name if you have to.. then voila! =D  :boogie

e_voyager

wuffnpuff  is banned for i have been many things and almost all of them save Aten and Rue have been e related. e is the most common letter in the American English language isn't it? the hard part is coming up with a background and reason to be.