The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Ren is banned because "HEY LISTEN!!!" :cvsoul

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Angel

(Chk-chk!)
Basilisk is banned because we don't take kindly to that kinda talk round these parts. Least most people don't. I never cared.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Angel is banned for getting ninjaed and failing to notice  :mowninja

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sprocketsdance

Basil is ban for doing said ninja'ing.. you mean, mean person!

Draken

wuffnpuff is banned for being at that place at that time under that spot.  You know the one.
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Ren Gaulen

From the earth - metal!
From the sky - fire!
From my veins - hot blood!
In my hands - the Ban of the Gods!
Draken!
BECOME BANNED!!!

Angel

Ren is banned for beating me to it.

Basilisk is also banned because I really was trying to ban HIM. 'Cause of Navi.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Sprocketsdance

Ren is banned for completely outdoing any ban... ever XD

Angel is banned for beating me XD darn you're quick!

e_voyager

wuffnpuff is banned because I am having my back realigned and i want my pants to be there when the are done
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

The air was chill and the sky dark, a lone figure stood in a small clearing, a faint glisten of metal could be seen near his hand.  The figure looked up, black hollow eyes meet yours. His hand moved slowly, yet purposefully, another flicker of reflected light, and as a steel knife slams into the tree next to your head, an engraving in the blade reads "E BE BANNED"

bradypodidae

Basilisk2150 is banned for reminding me how much I suck as a storyteller.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

proeliator bradypodidae hear after referred to as PB is banned for banning Basilisk. PB's own wounded ego was the motive and his game given authority was the weapon. not all i need is the place and i've won the round.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

E is banned.. for here are your pants *hands them over with a sniffle* Now what ever shall I do with no pants? *runs around pants-less  :boogie

e_voyager

wuffnpuff is banned for while cute pantsless is against the pg 13 nature of the thread. foruntly my tailed had this delivered today. ( hands wuffnpuff a package) sorry it's read but i didn't know what color you'd like and the tailor it's super imaginative.

Sprocketsdance

E is banned for although I may be pantless it does not mean I am skirtless, or shortless.. or the likes..

But awesome!! Finally I have my very own robot pants to dance around in!  :mwaha *puts them on and does the robot* I am too cool  8)

Ren Gaulen

Wuffnpuff is banned because that dance was bad and she should be ashamed. 3:< (angry cat face)

shadowterm

Ren is banned because. . . crap, uh. . . PLAY ME OFF, KEYBOARD CAT!
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned because KEYBOARD CAT  is wanted in 3 states.

shadowterm

E is banned for being wanted in 3 states for being the president of the red spies fan club.
/)//w//(\

Netrogo

Shadowterm is banned for catching on to E_voyagers secret presidency.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Angel

Netrogo is banned for confirming it. You are easy to cold-read at psychic sessions, aren't you?
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Netrogo

Black_Angel is banned for pointing out my flaws.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Sprocketsdance

Netrogo is banned for failing to notice how awesome Black_Angel is  :P   :boogie

bradypodidae

wuffnpuff is banned for becoming such a prolific and awesome poster that I will NEVER be able to catch up!

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

PB is banned for the sake of all that play this game as his name is so hard to type

Sprocketsdance

E is banned for having such an easy name to shorten  :giggle

shadowterm

wuffnpuff is banned for reasons not yet fully understood.
/)//w//(\

bradypodidae

shadowterm is banned for not following the scientific method to it's conclusion to provide a complete understanding as to why wuffnpuff should be banned.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

shadowterm

PB is banned because they busted it on Myth Busters. Turns out she was banned for reasons fully understood. She is "teh wymahnz."
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned because i was not planing to have a bunch of people taking me seriously when i nick named proeliator bradypodidae, PB