The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocketsdance

E is banned for having amazing pants  =P better pants than me!

bradypodidae

wuffnpuff is banned for not having better pants than E. I mean, really! Come on now...
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

proeliator bradypodidae is banned for robot power pants are rare and few between. mine cna ever withstand a few hits with a plasma torch. ( maybe 5- 10 but that's it) 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bradypodidae

e_voyager is banned due to falling for wuffnpuff's diabolical plan to learn the strength of his pants, making future conquest of said pants all that much easier.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Draken

proeliator bradypodidae is banned for the total lack of consideration owards wuffnpuff's secret plan.  What's the point in calling it secret when you just blab it out like that!  JEEZE!  2 weeks worth of work down the drain....
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

e_voyager

Draken  is banned because i might have still been confused about the plan and if it was real but not any more now that's it's confirmed by two sources. Robot pants away( runs away)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

E is banned.. him and his totally awesome robot pants for fleeing the scene of a secret plot investigation!  :mwaha

Lisky

Wuffnpuff is banned for her diligent attempts to steal E's pants

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sprocketsdance

Basil is banned for it isn't because they are E's pants that I want to steal them.. it is because they can stand up to a plasma torch!!! A freakin PLASMA TORCH!   :boogie

bradypodidae

wuffnpuff is is banned for having what must be an unhealthy obsession with plasma torch resistant pants. >:3

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

Brady is banned for not realizing the importance of having such AWESOME pants!

Does PLASMA torch RESISTANT mean anything to you???  :giggle

e_voyager

wuffnpuff is banned because these are my pants and i like them. most people don't need plasma torch resistant pants  Bond excluded of course.

Draken

e_voyager is banned for not being kind enough to give wuffnpuff his pants.  Don't you know she might need them for certain reasons?   :mwaha
Go get'em, Jy!

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

e_voyager

Draken is banned because i'm not sure i even want to know why she might need my robot pants.

Netrogo

e_voyager is banned because robot pants are against the rules... probably...
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

e_voyager

Netrogo is banned because robot pants are also know as exoskeletons and in my case armor with a slight recharge boost. (see mega man and bass bass upgrades)

Sprocketsdance

E is banned for not realizing my need for awesome pants.. pants in which I can properly do the robot in! (I'm a dork! XD)

.... and be somewhat resistant to a plasma torch   :paranoid

But fine, fine. I will continue through my life without my super awesome plasma torch resistant robot pants... but if some jerk comes along with a plasma torch.. and I am without the proper equipment to defend myself..

.... it's on you.

Draken

Wuffnpuff is banned for thinking that some plasmatorch weilding dude could appear when a person with electrical powers is more common.  And for failing to prepare for that!!!!  *Unleashes plasma torch*
Go get'em, Jy!

Sprocketsdance

Draken is banned on a few accounts:

1) He refered to me as wuffnPUSS... that sir is a felony
2)He assumes I was not prepared for someone with electrical powers
3)And lastly, he assumed I did not already steal a spare set of robot pants from E  *brandishes the amazing pants*

:mwaha

e_voyager

wuffnpuff is banned for raiding my closet while i was away  upgrading my boots. (now i can dash for 15 seconds)

shadowterm

E is banned for that still isn't long enough to run from me.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned for my dash speed is over 90 miles a hour

shadowterm

E is banned for that's not fast enough to keep me from correcting him. (ninety miles an hour.)
/)//w//(\

Netrogo

Shadowterm is banned because his name spelled backwards looks ALMOST like Meatwads if you squit really hard.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

bradypodidae

Netrogo is banned for giving me a headache from squinting too long and hard at Shadowterm's reversed name trying to see the word meatwads.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Nikki

proeliator bradypodidae is banned for having a name that made my head explode and as such earns the nickname of...

PRO-BRA.

:boogie

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bradypodidae

Xze is banned for giving me a nickname that for the first time in my life can be said in mixed company and in front of small, impressionable children, although it may cause at least the kiddies to snicker. Wait, is that a bad thing?

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Angel

Pro-Bra is banned because his new nickname is so awesome it forced me to type this ban one-handed while blow-drying my hair. I should probably make my own nickname, though.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

BA is banned for multitasking in new and not so exciting ways

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Angel

Basilisk of Baker Street is banned because I'd like to see him do better. :P
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!