The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned because plan 9 was still a contingency plan
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is banned because aliens really ought to have something better up their sleeves than "Zombie apocalypse"
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned, because you and the Cap'n can make it happen  :3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned, because Cap'n Crunch is not to be trifled with
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

shadowterm

E is crunchatized, I mean banned.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned by captain Jack sparrow

Lisky

E is banned while in search of pirate booty  >:3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

shadowterm

Basilisk is banned because I found some. His.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned because of suggestive dialog

shadowterm

E is banned when I "suggest" his "dialogue."
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned for once again pointing out my master level weakness against spelling

shadowterm

E is banned because the power of edit is strong. It was supposed to be innuendo.
/)//w//(\

Mao

shadowterm is banned for failing at innuendo. Hard.

Sprocketsdance

Mao is banned for not posting more of his story.. (there is more.. right?? It is written really well! )

Edit

Ok, Mao is banned for being just plain awesome!  :boogie

bradypodidae

wuffnpuff is banned because her apparent pure niceness shows through even in an inherently evil game of banning. :mowhappy
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

Brady is banned because he has found out my evil plan! XD (no, really, I just got what I wanted so I figured I could spare Mao a horrendous banning and give him a nicer one.. XD)

Mao

wuffnpuff is banned for bringing to light that travesty.  Avert your eyes, all of you!

Draken

Mao is banned because he was trying to hide his documents.  How dare you do that!  It is the right of every internet person to go through your stuff, find the most emarrassing, and post it all over the net!   :mwaha
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Mao

Draken is banned for not realizing who planted that stuff there in the first place.  Can't shame the shameless.

Lisky

Mao is banned for his shamelessness

Sprocketsdance

Basil is banned for not being shameless  >:3

Lisky

Wuffnpuff is banned for assuming that i'm not shameless... oh the stories i could tell  >:3

Draken

Basilisk is banned for saying he could tell stories, and then not doings so.  How dare you tease us!
Go get'em, Jy!

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Sprocketsdance

Draken is banned for trying to get Basil to tell his stories.. for we shouldn't unleash our eyes... even the shameless of us... upon such travesties.

Lisky

Wuffnpuff is banned for trying to silence the stories i could tell...  though the real question is, do you want amusing or horrifying?  :P

Draken

Basilisk is banned for daring to give us a choice.  you know that both at onc e is the way to go!
Go get'em, Jy!

e_voyager

Draken is banned for i must hasten off to battles  robot masters and take there powers to save the world and prove myself the strongest.

Sprocketsdance

Basil is banned for not putting this forum first.

e_voyager

wuffnpuff  is banned for confusing me or possibly  Draken for Basilisk

Draken

e_voyager is banned for banning someone else over confusion.  Like it's never happened to you!  :P
Go get'em, Jy!