-
0 (0%)
 ?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 07, 2007, 10:35:44 PM

Shadrok

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 07, 2006, 05:51:46 PM
Oh it's a dress. :B  I thought she was wearing a T-shirt and a long skirt.

I saw it as either that or a dress. I was just being lazy and went with the dress since it was easier on the coloring (would have been only 2 min more to do it the other way).

Quote from: Zedd on September 07, 2006, 03:40:05 PM
Goot pic
I think the part I like the best is the back drop ended up turning out the way I wanted it to, I was going for the kind of school picture back drop feel and I don't know about everyone else but this is the kind that my High school used and I think it fits since that's when I last drew her.

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 07, 2006, 11:41:45 AM
Yes, it looks good.  Your efforts with the wolves are much appreciated too :)

I Don't like keeping people waiting if I can help it. It just that life has it's ways of doing what it does best, running interference.

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

Here the pic of Kim I was talking about in my other post.
I know I forgot her tail and that I didn't finish her hands but I'll do that in photoshop when I ink it. If you can't guess she welding something.

Zedd

Shadrok

Quote from: Zedd on September 07, 2006, 11:52:53 PM
Welding tools are hard to draw..

I don't think it'll be too hard.
reference picture

I just need to decide, gas or electric.

xHaZxMaTx

Zedd

Why not use the water kind...Its more cheeper

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

I'll thermite joo! But I wouldnt do that...It just prooves I am an evil jerk liek a heartless

Shadrok

Ended up not getting the chance to try to draw the wolves on Friday so I'll try again on Monday.

On the plus side though one of the things that kept me from drawing was my new DVD drive for my PC. I had to have a friend help install it  :sweatdrop

since the last time I messed with the insides of a pc was back in 1997 and I don't remember much from the class. So I figured best have someone who built his computer  help me.

Anyway I did re-work the guard pic.

Quote from: Zedd on September 08, 2006, 02:43:19 AM
Why not use the water kind...Its more cheeper

She's part of a pirate crew and they don't always get the cheep stuff.
As for what I'm going to use I think electric.

Quote from: Tiger_T on September 08, 2006, 09:03:19 PM
It depends on what she's welding. :mowwink

I think it'll be some kind of paneling may be the housing for an engine something along those lines. As far as how much of the welder will be shown, it will only be the part that's doing the welding. The idea behind the pic is lighting. I though that it would be a challenge to work with sparks as the main light source.

Zedd

Tapewolf

Quote from: Shadrok on September 10, 2006, 01:49:28 AM
On the plus side though one of the things that kept me from drawing was my new DVD drive for my PC. I had to have a friend help install it  :sweatdrop
Honestly, it's not difficult.  Most of the connectors are keyed so you can't get them wrong, and even if it's a cheap one where the IDE cable can be reversed, it doesn't do any damage.  It just doesn't work :)

Anyway I did re-work the guard pic.

Thanks - that's better than my edit, so I'll use it in preference.  He's still smiling, but I guess that's kind of hard to change at this point.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

You could try making it an evil smile, perhaps?

... just a thought.

Shadrok

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 10, 2006, 06:01:47 AM
Quote from: Shadrok on September 10, 2006, 01:49:28 AM
Honestly, it's not difficult.  Most of the connectors are keyed so you can't get them wrong, and even if it's a cheap one where the IDE cable can be reversed, it doesn't do any damage.  It just doesn't work :)

I'm just cautious about my computer is all, maybe too much at times but it's better to be cautious then to have a fried computer.

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 10, 2006, 06:01:47 AM
Thanks - that's better than my edit, so I'll use it in preference.  He's still smiling, but I guess that's kind of hard to change at this point.

Should I just close his mouth?

Also I will post tomorrow the wolf sketches that I have.

James StarRunner

Looks neat! I just wonder how he'd fire the crossbow though...

Tapewolf

Quote from: Shadrok on September 14, 2006, 12:10:55 AM
Should I just close his mouth?

If you could, that would be great.

Quote from: James StarRunner on September 14, 2006, 12:22:51 AM
Looks neat! I just wonder how he'd fire the crossbow though...

There's a pull-cord running down the side of the armour.  Obviously he can't reload by himself, though, so guards travel in packs.  Some of the more gifted soldiers are able to use magic to perform the reload and can operate alone.

Zedd

Everything looks great still in my mind..

Shadrok

I'm not too happy with the one on the right, he seems more sad the suspicious. I think it's the mouth that makes him look sad.

I couldn't resist animating it after making the changes.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Shadrok on September 14, 2006, 11:51:21 PM
I'm not too happy with the one on the right, he seems more sad the suspicious. I think it's the mouth that makes him look sad.

The mouth looks okay to me, I think it's the left eyebrow (our left, not his).  I'll play with it myself.  The guard is spot-on, I think - thanks very much for the mods.

Tiger_T

Quote from: Shadrok on September 14, 2006, 11:51:21 PMI couldn't resist animating it after making the changes.
...and he just stands there and stares at me. I mean, can you believe that. I yell at him to get lost and threaten him by showing my teeth and growling and he just keeps on jabbering about how wonderful the weather was in Wolfhausen and how they had the greatest time there. He like.. told me half his life and his mothers too. I was like "STFU, or I'll bite you in the neck!", but he just wouldn't stop. He must've been deaf or something. Anyway, did I ever tell you about my journey to Fuchsburg and how I met my wife in the best Wirtshaus I've ever been to? Yes? Oh well. -- You know, when  I got there in the evening and started to search for a room for the night I thought to myself, "Gregory" I thought, "You need to eat something first.". And that was when...

:P
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Manawolf

The snouts are a big big for wolves.  I think wolves are a bit more slender snout wise.  But what do I know.

Zedd

Tapewolf

Quote from: Manawolf on September 15, 2006, 02:04:44 PM
The snouts are a big big for wolves.  I think wolves are a bit more slender snout wise.  But what do I know.

They look even less like wolves in-game.  Fortunately this is taking place on an alien world, so we have a cop-out :twisted

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tiger_T on September 15, 2006, 02:02:47 PM
...and he just stands there and stares at me. I mean, can you believe that. I yell at him to get lost and threaten him by showing my teeth and growling and he just keeps on jabbering about how wonderful the weather was in Wolfhausen and how they had the greatest time there. He like.. told me half his life and his mothers too. I was like "STFU, or I'll bite you in the neck!", but he just wouldn't stop. He must've been deaf or something. Anyway, did I ever tell you about my journey to Fuchsburg and how I met my wife in the best Wirtshaus I've ever been to? Yes? Oh well. -- You know, when  I got there in the evening and started to search for a room for the night I thought to myself, "Gregory" I thought, "You need to eat something first.". And that was when...

:P

... But he *NEVER* blinks. Never.

.... Do you think there might be something wrong? :-)

Tiger_T

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 15, 2006, 02:43:58 PM
... But he *NEVER* blinks. Never.

.... Do you think there might be something wrong? :-)
Huh?

What are you talking about?
Tigriel's got a guest:

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tiger_T on September 15, 2006, 04:26:03 PM

I must have blinked, sorry. Nevermind... :-)+)

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 15, 2006, 04:41:30 PM
Quote from: Tiger_T on September 15, 2006, 04:26:03 PM
I must have blinked, sorry. Nevermind... :-)+)

Bad Tiger, don't mess with Llearch's mind.  As for what kind of smiley that is..

Anyway, I suppose I'd better make sure the game still works at all in Windows.

GabrielsThoughts

the animation is cool, I can't wait till I learn to do that stuff.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Supercheese

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on September 15, 2006, 05:07:42 PM
the animation is cool, I can't wait till I learn to do that stuff.

I assume the actual animation process is quite easy. It's the editing and/or creation of new images that takes time...

Y'know, I should try to do the blink thing on some larger pictures. I've only done it on pixel work, usually under 100x100...

Shadrok

You've met Meg (the 2nd in comand) and Kim (the ships mechanic), here's Zak the ship's weapon expert, he's a Black Puma incubus.

Zedd

Very cool...I wonder if he knows my old man...