0 (0%)
 -
0 (0%)
 ?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 07, 2007, 10:35:44 PM

llearch n'n'daCorna

How'd you do that, Haz? Erase by colour?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

Changed the saturation and messed with the RGB channels.

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on December 09, 2007, 11:49:40 AM

Just add Flux Capacitor and 1.21 gigawatts, and no one will have a clue as to what you're on about.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah, yes. That would do it nicely.

Best of all, it'd work just as well in The Gimp.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Shadrok

I thought that's what you did. I plan on fixing his tail and arms some what since I just noticed that they kind of look dislocated. Part of the reason I like to ink in photoshop, don't like a line redraw it.

Something I drew after getting home from work, it took about 25 minutes. I was wanting to try and draw something in Open Canvas with out erasing or undo.

I was also listening to Nickelback songs:
"Far Away"
"If Everyone Cared"
"Photograph"
"Someday"
"Rockstar"

Which mite explain his expression.

GabrielsThoughts

I think the shading looks weird, particularly the area above the head and the lip(?) between the nose and the mouth. It  doesn't seem to match the other bits of shading. Otherwise it looks great.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Shadrok

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on December 19, 2007, 09:10:10 PM
I think the shading looks weird, particularly the area above the head and the lip(?) between the nose and the mouth. It  doesn't seem to match the other bits of shading. Otherwise it looks great.

I was trying to go with a light (from the right) to dark (to the left). I did get the crease in his upper lip too dark, probably could have fixed it by making the left side darker to match. As for the area above his head (between his ears) was the last place I worked in the pic, proboly should have made it a 30 min pic instead of a 25.
Thanks for the critic.

In other news I'm thinking of letting this thread die, I've had to resurrect it twice and I've not had anything to post so I'll likely have to a third time when I do have some thing,  so I'm going to let this one die and when the time comes for new art I'll create "[Art] Shadrok's Art Pad MKII " or some title like that.

Also created a live journal account but I've yet to start posting on there. But the most current news is on my FA page (and be warned it's sad news).

Here
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/270696/

and here
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/274194/

Almost forgot, Tapewolf and others mite be glad to hear that "Shadrok's back story" is nearing completion (the written part) and I will be working to draw the comic probably near the end of this month or close to it.