*insert generic title here*

Started by lakobie, March 02, 2009, 09:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lakobie

*insert generic introduction here*

...Okay I'm not  that lazy.

Hi I've been lurking around the forums for a while now, been reading DMFA for quite some time now as well, and I finally deiced that I need something to occupy the massive amount of free time that has been building up over the past few weeks. I'm intrested in anime, web comics, fantasy lore and video games (lets sing the generic song!) and thats about all I have to say.

Happy to be here
also on a side note, theres a neko 2 smily and an angry neko smily, soooo whats the neko 1 smily?  :P

Tapewolf

I can't help you with the smiley, but welcome aboard.  Don't forget to read the rules, they are a bit different to what you may be used to.  Aside from that, have fun!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lysander

Hey, lakobie. This one welcomes thee to this interesting place.
TytajLucheek

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kipiru

*insert generic welcome here*,*insert generic insanity warning here*, *insert generic llearch(box) warning here**insert generic "follow the rules" advice here*, *insert generic "have fun" wish here*
*insert generic smiley here*

Pagan

Hello. Beware the mod, the insane, and anyone linking you a site called TV Tropes. Seriously, don't go there. It'll ruin your life. Oh, and watch out for the box, llearch. He's a tricksy one he is.

Welcome to the Mansion.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Brunhidden

wow, this greeting thread is surprisingly tame

ill have to fix that *sets the drapes on fire and places angry badger in middle of the room*

there, thats more like it
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jairus

*summons the breakdancing Cybermen and the yodeling Daleks*

Welcome to the insanity!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Draken

Never thought a Yodel could sound so threatening...

*Adds a few mimes for the fun of it...*

Open Season!

(And welcome to the forum)
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Darkmoon

Quote from: lakobie on March 02, 2009, 09:44:41 AM
on a side note, there's a neko 2 smily and an angry neko smily, soooo whats the neko 1 smily?  :P

Don't try to access it. Using that smiley will actually rip a hole in the fabric of reality. Black will become white, sweet will become sour, and the Republicans will control the government!

Believe me, no one wants that... well, okay, no one sane wants that...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...