Started by Prof B Hunnydew, July 13, 2006, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Naughty naughty Ms hunnydew

I'll have to try that

e_voyager

i'd like to see you try hare.
well when you're not a scary zombie that is
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kenji

Quote from: e_voyager on May 31, 2007, 12:53:13 AM

I wouldn't dare him if I were you..

Hunny, did you pop him a lil blue pill, there...?

llearch n'n'daCorna

So... he's going to see how deep the rabbit hole goes?

Or was that the red pill? I can never remember...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Kenji on May 31, 2007, 02:00:36 AM

Mmmm... I should have said, I want him to try this blue berry jam....But I feeling sooo I don't know like of "funny".  After I had some of the librarian's pink jam....you know?  Ink, do you ever feel "funny"?.  Well Hmmm do you?

PBH

e_voyager

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on May 31, 2007, 06:46:15 AM

Mmmm... I should have said, I want him to try this blue berry jam....But I feeling sooo I don't know like of "funny".  After I had some of the librarian's pink jam....you know?  Ink, do you ever feel "funny"?.  Well Hmmm do you?

PBH
i see. it seems that it's open speak insert boot for me again. still now that i think about it speaking without considers all the implications of what i say have landed me in quite a few intestines situations and i don't think that one would be a day one either.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kenji

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on May 31, 2007, 06:46:15 AM

PBH

Well it's pretty obvious it isn't a pill. What with being squiggly like. :3 I just couldn't resist a joke. It's what I do. *nods sagely*

e_voyager

a pretty good one at that. i rarely consider all the implications of what i say but at the same time i rarely if every take bay what i say. one day something Will give i'm just no sure what. also i said i'd like to see him try not that i was volunteering to be the subjected that he tried int one. after all i spend 90% of my time as a robot. he wouldn't want someone like that i don't think.

GabrielsThoughts

your artwork is slowly becoming exceptional,especially the coloring, the characters still look kind of funny looking, but they look less slanted.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Prof B Hunnydew

OOh OOh A critic... Okay why or how do my character look funny?   I am not sure about this Slanting effect.. Sometimes I do that for effect, but mmm maybe that is how I see the world and it is getting into my art   EEEEK!
:mowcookie
PBH

Zedd

Prof B Hunnydew

Zedd

Well that solved that problem...*rubs side of head*

Kenji

*laughs* There needs to be more insta-walls in there. Even if they aren't doing anything wrong.

thegayhare

e_voyager

oh professor that was priceless. i just hop i never annoy that headmistress

Prof B Hunnydew

CLicky  for page 33
Page 33 is rated Web-14 for partial nudity and mature situration.

Well I thought I would re-state the warning on this comic.  It maybe too close to MA here for some. 

Okay, I hope Ink is still around.  I will have to PM him.  I can't finish this without him.

PBH

Zedd

e_voyager

that is way it is better to mind you manners or keep you distance. i think that around those like Ink both are recommended. after all i have learned form a time of practice that there are ways of inflicting pain that have nothing to do with the bodies abilities to feel.

thegayhare

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: thegayhare on June 13, 2007, 04:15:36 PM
Oh I am so boned

This is surely not the time or place to start talking about that? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

now now there our such things as final request not that Prof. Ink is likely to grant him one at this stage.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: e_voyager on June 14, 2007, 01:03:42 AM
now now there our such things as final request not that Prof. Ink is likely to grant him one at this stage.

just a bone  I'm trying to get all your bones back to you, TGH :giggle

now now   I need permission slips from your parents, before we go any further down that road... and then it would not be a public/forum thing anyway.....

one or two pages to go.
:mowhappy
PBH

Zedd

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on June 14, 2007, 07:15:56 AM
Quote from: e_voyager on June 14, 2007, 01:03:42 AM

just a bone  I'm trying to get all your bones back to you, TGH :giggle

now now   I need permission slips from your parents, before we go any further down that road... and then it would not be a public/forum thing anyway.....

one or two pages to go.
:mowhappy
PBH

Im probley sitting there in my room thinking what to do and yet get a nosebleed from your actions...

e_voyager

and here i thought i was considered innocent not that i have ever been in the manner of such things.

Prof B Hunnydew

Worry Not "E"  You are not forgotten, Your short comic begins once I finish with TGH's story.

PBH

Prof B Hunnydew

Page 34

Well, I will start a new thread for E-voyager's side story, which will be short compared to this..

I have a back page panel as a final page coming soon.

PBH

((Edit: Just fixed the broken URL link. Don't mind me... -- llearch))

Zedd

Well isnt that sweet...He's back and back to normal...And I wonder E is okay...I took awhile to polish him back up

Brunhidden

I find this comic (which i am supprised i have not found sooner) to be fairly cute and confusing. good combination. at times i almost had to laugh at how the issue of a soul was handled.

nice to see some other comics from miss honeydew.....i am trying really hard not to make a joke about beaker

QuoteThe effects are sadly temporary
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

thegayhare

Yay I'm alive again...

Ohh wait, I'm looking at you and Ink doing something icky arn't I?
*giggles*

He's alive,  He's ALIVE...  and horny... ink back that butt up.

*giggles*

Okay I may have gone to far