Hare Raising Comic Updated w/ Page 34

Started by Prof B Hunnydew, July 13, 2006, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prof B Hunnydew

This is a fan-art comic that takes elements of many webcomics, not just Amber's DMFA.  I used JACK, of course, but also idea elements (the Sight of Souls.) from Kit and Kat Boodle and Gene Catlow.   it was also an experiemnt to see if I could draw a comic, which I find hard too do.. the script writing, and quality of art varies too much at times..  and time for this Hobbie was sometimes too high. 

And I am still looking to get in touch with Ink but I have a special prize for TGH and INK. 

and no Zedd you can't see it.

Thanks TGH... Now, I know which way the script goes in my private gift and the last page. 

PBH

Brunhidden

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on June 28, 2007, 07:10:39 AM
it was also an experiemnt to see if I could draw a comic, which I find hard too do.. the script writing, and quality of art varies too much at times..  and time for this Hobbie was sometimes too high. 

Looks like you can do a comic, a fairly popular one, but it also looks like you need help. The quality of art shifting can be let slide, as you get used to doing the same thing it varies less then drawing one of whatever whenever you wish, but theres people out there who will gladly help you with writing a story and possibly even putting a storyboard up of a sketchy proto comic.

If making other people laugh and compliment you makes you happy, i suggest looking into putting a bit more time into this hobby and starting another comic.

QuoteLeonardo Da Vinci -
- Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

You meanie  :cry....How bought a crate box of Oolong tea and a jar of pink jam?  ;)

Brunhidden

i have a small box of raspberry tea and some chunky reddish colored jam if it'll make you feel any better.

Don't be too whiny, you got to be in a whole bunch of other peoples comics and artness.

QuoteThe reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Zedd

I know thats but I was playing...Sides..I know pink jam is hard bargin to pass up though.. :giggle

e_voyager

between you and me yiffburg is a nice place to live but a scary place to visit.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Prof B Hunnydew

Yiffburg is nice all around, they all have great fashion sense, and I will like to retire there.

:mowhappy PBH 

Zedd

e_voyager

now now Zedd remember she has plans already. as for me my trips in and out of yiffburg are few and far between. the people there are so warm and open that it's hard to leave and once you leave you want to go back but are always scared that you'll never leave again if you do. for some one like me afflicted with chronic wonder lust it's a hard choice to bare. they also have some of the most comfortable trees that i can recall napping in.

thegayhare

you know I've never actualy been to yiffburg. 

I'm kinda clingy and jealous so I'm not sure I can bring a boy into the town

Kenji

Quote from: thegayhare on June 30, 2007, 10:18:13 AM
you know I've never actualy been to yiffburg. 

I'm kinda clingy and jealous so I'm not sure I can bring a boy into the town

Take a girl, then. You'll have no worries.

e_voyager

all love is welcome in Yiffburg. there is a nice gay couple that i remember there. there's both felines but i dont thing that's a problem. at least i think you like felines.

Eowyn

What Eowyn types- mmmmmmmbbbbbbuunnnnnnss
What Eowyn says- more? more? bunny more? Hot!
What Eowyn means- Will there be more bunny? He is hot like Legolas.

*Brunhidden is aghast, removes Legolas poster from Eowyns bedroom and replaces it with a Tinkerbell*

thegayhare

Quote from: e_voyager on June 30, 2007, 03:38:10 PM
all love is welcome in Yiffburg. there is a nice gay couple that i remember there. there's both felines but i dont thing that's a problem. at least i think you like felines.

LOL
Oh I know all about that. *giggles*  It's just I'd be sitting next to my boy growling and going "Mine!!" any time some one cute looked at him... specialy with the nudity levels expected in yiffburg.

I exagerate but it would take me a while to get used to

Ohhh hot like Legolus now thats a complment...  *dances*

Ohh and Brun honey,  Tink is no safer,  have you seen some of the artwork done of her?

Prof B Hunnydew

I have seen in Yiffburg that couples stay with each other "mostly",  Love can be open but no one is encourged to "cheat" in secret, which is a good thing.  People respect their mates to ask each other if someone else can join them.  But many stories have married/loving couples yiffing each other. Love is something beyond sex and Yiffing and that is what is important.

TGH just needs to learn to relax and trust his love...or find someone he can trust.

PBH

thegayhare

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on June 30, 2007, 07:06:13 PM
or find someone he can trust.

see it's that last bit I've had trouble with,  when ever I've trusted some bunny it turns out they aren't trustworthy.  with the right boy, and a little time I'm sure I'd relax and enjoy the comunity.  But I'll always be a one boy bunny

Course I'm not saying that those who can romanticly love more then one person are wrong or anything but at the same time I know what I need out of a relatonship and I have to be true to that right?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: thegayhare on June 30, 2007, 06:40:28 PM
Ohh and Brun honey,  Tink is no safer,  have you seen some of the artwork done of her?

Rule 34. *shrug*

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kenji

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 01, 2007, 03:38:05 AM
Quote from: thegayhare on June 30, 2007, 06:40:28 PM

Rule 34. *shrug*

Well, half the official art on childrens backpacks and such has her in some kind of supermodel pose.

e_voyager

who is Tink? do you mean Tinkerbell or is it someone else?

thegayhare

Quote from: e_voyager on July 01, 2007, 01:56:26 PM
who is Tink? do you mean Tinkerbell or is it someone else?

yep I ment Tinkerbell

Prof B Hunnydew

I know MerryBell

:mowcookie
PBH

e_voyager

indeed you do or rather did. i can only remember her or visit her if i predate the break of the seal.  she used to teas me with little mercy when i was a farm hand before the original seal was cast. but that was a long time ago by most counts.

Eowyn

What Eowyn types- bbbbeeeelllllllllllllssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrtt
What Eowyn says- bell bell, shirt?
What Eowyn means- That fox looks like tinkerbell. either 'give the kitty a shirt' or 'where can i get a dress like that?'