Favorite/dream cars

Started by LigerJet, July 12, 2006, 12:00:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

Honestly, I don't care for Lamborghini's.

I'd much rather have one of these:

Nikki

My dream car is...HERBIE!!

I luff Herbie! <3 <3 <3

although, my next ones would be:

yellow 2006 Mustang convertable with black racing stripes
Chevy Monte Carlo
Chevy Avalanche
Chevy Cobalt (What i'll probably get)
Chevy Colorado (Dad has one but i want it since it's in a color they discontinued)

aaaaaand..that's it XD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

Are we talking about real automobiles?  If so, my heart will always lie with the De Lorean DMC 12.  It has such a wonderfully joyous retro-future (Welcome to the World of the Future, of the Future ... et cetera, et cetera) design and the gullwing doors are just the icing on the cake.  Great stuff.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 24, 2006, 11:00:17 AM
My dream car is...HERBIE!!

I luff Herbie! <3 <3 <3

although, my next ones would be:

yellow 2006 Mustang convertable with black racing stripes
Chevy Monte Carlo
Chevy Avalanche
Chevy Cobalt (What i'll probably get)
Chevy Colorado (Dad has one but i want it since it's in a color they discontinued)

aaaaaand..that's it XD
Chevy can bite my foreign, high-quality ass. :razz

-EDIT-
So can Ford.

Gornemant

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on July 24, 2006, 10:21:55 AM
Honestly, I don't care for Lamborghini's.

I'd much rather have one of these:

.... that's quite interesting :o

thegayhare

You know I've always wanted a Mid 80's cadilac hearse.

But recently I've been thinking of getting a desiel van, and getting it converted to a grease car...
If I did I'd go all out and custom paint it Black or Purple,  with thw words Greasy Lightning (in a yellow gooey font) across the hood,  around the front hood and wheel wells I'd to a flame pattern using crinkle cut french fries  and on the sides Coop's face as he bites down on a cheeseburger

bill

Any of the 1980s JPS Lotus cars.

Best paint job evar.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: thegayhare on July 24, 2006, 12:35:08 PM

But recently I've been thinking of getting a desiel van, and getting it converted to a grease car...
If I did I'd go all out and custom paint it Black or Purple, with thw words Greasy Lightning (in a yellow gooey font) across the hood, around the front hood and wheel wells I'd to a flame pattern using crinkle cut french fries and on the sides Coop's face as he bites down on a cheeseburger
I'm assuming you're talking about Coop from Megas XLR, and if so, I think a Phillie cheese steak would be more fitting. ;)

bill

Oh yeah, lest I forget, my offline GT Legends League car.

Alfa GTA.  :)

BlackJokerFox

bill

Jaguar XJR-12 (1990 Le Mans winner)

Mazda 787B (1991 Le Mans winner)

Pug 905 (1992/1993 Le Mans winner)

Porsche 956

ElectroMotive

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on July 24, 2006, 11:31:34 AM
Chevy can bite my foreign, high-quality ass. :razz

-EDIT-
So can Ford.
You got the right Idea Hazmat...

my family owns two Mercedes Benz 300D Diesels. one with turbo... the other without. some of these cars have gotten more than  a million miles on the odometer. the fuel dosen't burn as fast as gasoline and the engines can hold up to abuse.

Miaka

an Art Car.

I dun' give two shits about what kinda car it is, s'long as it drives well and I can paint it.

bill

Quote from: Miaka on July 24, 2006, 09:50:14 PM
an Art Car.

I dun' give two shits about what kinda car it is, s'long as it drives well and I can paint it.
http://www.bmwworld.com/artcars/  :)

thegayhare

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on July 24, 2006, 02:17:00 PM
Quote from: thegayhare on July 24, 2006, 12:35:08 PM

If I did I'd go all out and custom paint it Black or Purple, with thw words Greasy Lightning (in a yellow gooey font) across the hood, around the front hood and wheel wells I'd to a flame pattern using crinkle cut french fries and on the sides Coop's face as he bites down on a cheeseburger
I'm assuming you're talking about Coop from Megas XLR, and if so, I think a Phillie cheese steak would be more fitting. ;)
LOL
Well any food would do for Coop.  But I picked burgers for two reasons 1 in test drive his first Idea was to use Megas to robe the hamburger plant, and the second reason I say cheeseburgers is that when a grease car is running most people say it smells like cooking cheeseburgers and fries.

Miaka

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 24, 2006, 10:01:46 PM
Quote from: Miaka on July 24, 2006, 09:50:14 PM
an Art Car.

http://www.bmwworld.com/artcars/  :)
nice. my mum's painted hers, and... yeah. only problem was some bastard vandlaizing it and ripping these sculpted faces she'd put on it off.....'twas sad. >>

Gornemant

Quote from: ElectroMotiveDiesels on July 24, 2006, 09:11:52 PM
You got the right Idea Hazmat...

my family owns two Mercedes Benz 300D Diesels. one with turbo... the other without. some of these cars have gotten more than  a million miles on the odometer. the fuel dosen't burn as fast as gasoline and the engines can hold up to abuse.
gargh, old diesel D:
mercedez, huh, good quality indeed, but the latest models tend not be so high quality, only costy. BMW Mercedez and VW latest models tend to have cheap electronic build-in and other parts that need regular fixing. You're better off with a 10 years old BMW than a new one  :U

Azlan

I still wish I could fit in a mid-90's (93 or newer) RX-7.  Preferably one without the troublesome twin turbos, rotary engines do not work well when you are forcing air into them.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

xHaZxMaTx

That is one sexy looking car. 8)

Azlan, you should go for the 2002 RX-7 Spirit-R, Japanese domestic. 8)

bill

More Protos!

Porsche 936 (Le Mans Winnar 1977)

Elf Renault Alpine A442B (1978 Winnar)

Porsche 936 (1981 Winner)

tenlaius

any of the decald and painted up cars from Fast and Furios

now my top 4..
Han'z car when he is running from DK
The car han'z let (forgot the main characters name) use on the first drift..before it got trashed
DK's car
The car (main character) got from Han'z afterwards

oh..and one i would like outside a movie

A Dodge Viper
metalic/chrome black painting, ghosted in flames along the sides.

bill

Williams Renault FW19 (Championship winner)

BAR Honda 001 (No points for the entire season, but the paint scheme was awesome)

Jordan Mugen-Honda 198 (Massive upset 1-2 finish at Belgium)

Ferrari 642

Ferrari 126 (Tragically, this car killed one driver, and gravely injured the other. It was beautiful, though)

Saist

bill

xHaZxMaTx

Oh God, those things are fugly.

Shadrok

Sky cars
http://www.freedom-motors.com/skycar.html

As for a more traditional form of car.

Leafar

some of my personal favs:

bill

Oreca Viper, good choice.  :)

Leafar

my heart is all divided by these 4...
but i am kinda getting tired of japanese cars, so i am most at the dodge these days... :p