Karma Fishing Poll

Started by Faerie Alex, November 26, 2006, 03:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of Karma (on this forum) are you trying to get?

Positive (strongly)
5 (17.2%)
Positive (meh, whatever)
10 (34.5%)
No Opinion
11 (37.9%)
Negative (meh, whatever)
1 (3.4%)
Negative (strongly)
2 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Faerie Alex

Just curious. There are some people with strong negatives, and some with strong positives. Are y'all trying, or do you even care?
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Alan Garou

I really hope to get positive karma. I try to always be polite and helpful. But if someone decides to reward my mischievous antics with bad karma, then that's fine, too.

llearch n'n'daCorna

* llearch n'n'daCorna snickers

Do I have to answer? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aisha deCabre

I'm happy with my positive karma, though it doesn't matter...people can give my karma thing what they'd like.  It's not like people pay attention to Karma to determine what kind of person they are.  :rolleyes
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Distracting

It'll change depending on my mood. I like positive, but some days I'd love to be in the mood for negatives...

Xuzaf D

I never cared since it doesn't mean anything. I only use it when I'm given the reason to. You know, like threads about karma...

::gives all previous posters bad karma::

Kitsune Ascendant

never really pay attention to the karma system.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Eibborn

:/ Karma. I answered that I didn't care, but honestly, everyone likes knowing people like them even if it's through something as superficial and artificial as an online 'Karma' system. I'm not immune to that, but it's not like I'll commit interneticide if I've got negative.
/kicks the internet over

Toric

I kinda hope I'll have more positive than negative, but I really don't pay attention save the occasional glance every month or so.
Yap by Silver.

Netami

I thought Karma meant how cool you were.  :eager

I... I wanna be cool.  :crying

DigitalMan

Whee, another karma topic! *hands out positive karma to everyone except Llearch, for obvious reasons*

Supercheese

Stygian

I'm still wondering why my general dickery doesn't lead to worse karma, though really it's just a prestige thing. Perhaps I need to be more personal, throw some insults, make some drawings, come and visit you people and shed some evil on your lives. And on your couches.

I know that at least some people would be blinded by the darkness. And for those who weren't, I was hoping I could be perverted enough to score some evil.  >:3

Amber Williams

Well if people get really bad on purpose, we can just reset their karma to both be at 0 again. :3

Karma is a silly thing that I never even remember I have until a thread is made about it...and even then I rarely bother to check what I'm at.  Then again I'm the type of person who hasn't bothered to lookup my site statistics since 2003 so I dont even know how many readers I have.

TheGreyRonin

Billions, Amber.

...Or at least there should be. *grins*

As for karma, once I realized it is just a fun thing on the side, no serious use, I pretty much ignore it unless it is mentioned in a thread or post.

But so far I haven't given out any negative karma. Not sure why.

DigitalMan

Quote from: Stygian on November 27, 2006, 12:43:54 PM
I'm still wondering why my general dickery doesn't lead to worse karma, though really it's just a prestige thing. Perhaps I need to be more personal, throw some insults, make some drawings, come and visit you people and shed some evil on your lives. And on your couches.

I won't name names, but there are people here who are much more crude and assholish than you are.

More free karma for all!